All Comments on 'Strange Day'

by Calyxxx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Most Excellent Story

You are a talented and naughty writer. Very arousing with a cool ending. Please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Clever

Loved it. Lots of fun as are you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pretty cool

I liked how matter-of-fact it was. Just another day at the orgasm salad bar...

windstormywindstormyabout 19 years ago
Intrigued

That was really good. I did like the ending, and I had hoped it would go onto the hubby realizing what he was eating. Oh, well, it was still very good. It actually effected me and I'm gay. Go figure that one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
awesome story

hey this is Git R Done, i really liked it and if you win an award i totally want credit

ManuvLaManchaManuvLaManchaalmost 19 years ago
All things are good from God's green Earth

Of course, My Lady Dulcinea would never do such things...well I hope she wouldn't...then again I'm not sure.

Is a woman still a virgin if she deflowers herself with an ear of corn? How about an eggplant?

I suppose if she's never experienced a man's touch...

What am I talking about? My Lady would never do such a thing...

Of course she was walking a bit bow legged the last time I saw her.

Squash! Blame it on squash! Sancho walks the same way all the time after pounding a zuchinni up his ass!

Look, Lady, I really liked this story, but I have to go...the barber is coming and he's not getting back the Golden Helmet of Mambrino....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
first time

for your first time wrieing a story u did a great job looking forward to reading more

fugitive5fugitive5almost 19 years ago
cool

i thought it was pretty cool. The carrot, good for the cunt as it is for the eyes,lol! I'd like to be that girls husband,mmm.

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
I would love to see the recipe in print

Well, yes !! It has been awhile since I have tasted that juice, but it really would make a nice tangy aromatic secret ingredient to a salad. But it is obvious that your talents go way beyond the kitchen. Keep writing, and ahh maybe add a little more to your bio while you are at it.

Bill

JuicextractorJuicextractorover 17 years ago
Very good 1st attempt!

Short, sweet and straight to the point, very believeable and imaginable too! Got me hard anyway!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy

That got me turned on! Gonna have to try veggies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous