All Comments on 'Moonlight'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AriosoAriosoalmost 19 years ago
Hauntingly beautiful

Now that was some truly erotic poetry. I loved how you evoked every silvery shade of the lighting and the surreal appearance of faces. Your prose conjured up memories I have of how strange and otherwordly people have appeared to me in the eerie glow of the moon. No other authors on this site have managed to do that for me -- you're still the one, doc!

Although, I did get a chuckle out of the idea of a girl spreading her legs out of "humanitarian" motives. Somehow, I don't think that's what the Peace Corps was all about in the 60s. Ya made me grin with that one.

Cheers,

AriO

Lady JayneLady Jaynealmost 19 years ago
Beautiful

Very vivid and beautiful. It was poetry within prose in my opinion. It was sensual and romantic. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

English LadyEnglish Ladyalmost 19 years ago
Gorgeous

Breath-takingly beautiful Love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you

Enchanting. Romantic. As well as incredibly insightful. It's wonderful how that glowing orb, seemingly stark and cold at first glance, heats up our passions both physically and emotionally. Lovely plenilune...

shereadsshereadsalmost 19 years ago
Forever fucked

"...to fuck her so hard that she'd stay fucked for the rest of her life, wherever she might go, always feeling my prick moving inside her."

In your stories, there's always at least one line that makes me think, "Yes, of course. That's it exactly." This one touched my heart, and gave it a cruel little squeeze.

Sex offers us a glimpse of our perfect selves: un-alone, unafraid. Just a glimpse; as impossible to hold as moonlight. What wouldn't we give to bring that feeling of wholeness back from the peak of sexual bliss? Even if the intensity of it would destroy us, what wouldn't we give to stay fucked?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Finely told

An excellent story, well written and nicely layered between the sensations and what it meant to everyone involved. Definitely will look for more of your stuff.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 19 years ago
Superb job, Doc

You managed to combine the earthy passion of sex and the spirituality of making love in one short story. I'm still not sure how, but it was very well done.

Rumple

Softouch911Softouch911almost 19 years ago
Lyric

I don't know if Masters & Johnson ever reported on the lyric orgasm, but you have re-captured it and remembered it for all of us ... or at least I hope everyone has had such a moment! Are you certain this isn't some forgotten form of verse, or a prose poem to recall on lonely nights? Thanks for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Every which way...

I just discovered your stories. My new fantasy is to make love, have sex "every which way" that you Dr. M write it. My dream partner would be someone who has the qualities of your heroes and even those of your anti-heroes. Wow, again, & again. Your words just turn me on mentally and physically.

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 19 years ago
Beautiful...

As usual you leave me speechless and in awe. What a marvelous story! Good luck!

angelicminxangelicminxalmost 19 years ago
Poetic...

...and beautifully written. Didn't expect anything less. ~Minx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Again you enchant me

Unbelieveable how you can touch someone with a word. Athough not my favorite topic, this piece has got to be one of your best. You have captured the moment, the moonlight and all the magic it represents. You have also nailed the essence of true passion, of course I knew you would. Sempre Mine

Green_GemGreen_Gemalmost 19 years ago
Another triumph for the Doctor!

Another exquisite piece of prose, so vividly told that it captures my imagination and leaves me breathlessly in awe (again!) of your outstanding talents at writing and storytelling! I loved the 'feel' of this piece, it blended the feminine mystery of the moon and the discovery of a passionate women beautifully and as always your narrative was superb. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

J

CoryleaCoryleaover 15 years ago
Sweet

That was a sweet story. I'm commenting because I just had to compliment the line "I know that if I had the capacity to make someone feel as incredibly good as Jessica was making me feel just by letting me use a part of her body, I'd throw myself open to all comers, just as a humanitarian gesture," which I thought was hilarious. You manage to include an awful lot of memorable lines in your stories, which is most impressive!

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 15 years ago
Better to have read this late ...

... than never to have read it at all! It truly is a little gem. I'm no longer surprised when I find that I love your work, but even so, this has such a sweet, almost innocent lyric eroticism I'm astonished, yet again, at the power of your prose. I must also comment on the following: "I don't want to sound sexist, but I do believe that women feel a deep visceral satisfaction when they make their man come, whether they get off or not." I don't think that is sexist in the least. I've tried to explain it myself, to men who somehow feel they've failed as lovers if their woman doesn't exhaust herself from multiple orgasms before she is allowed the intimacy of feeling that deep visceral thrill you described. Maybe more of them will "get" it after reading this story! Thank you, doctor.

boxxgurlboxxgurlover 14 years ago
wow

never thought that erotic literature could actually BE literature. that was absolutely beautiful....never read something so graphically sexual and beautiful at the same time.

misplacedmermaidmisplacedmermaidabout 14 years ago
hmmmmm....

were you listening to some tom waits while you wrote this? a little san diego serenade, maybe? reading the opening of your story immediately made me think of a line in that song.

great story.

TracecartTracecartover 13 years ago
Amazingly beautiful!

It was simply gorgeous. Sweet and passionate. Poetic and insightful. It was such a pleasure to read. Thank you.

chicichicialmost 13 years ago
passionate

Sex and moonlight in a variable art form. I enjoyed reading this. Hope to read more of yours.

MondoGoGoMondoGoGoalmost 13 years ago
Very nice...

Well done, very lyrical. A good read. Thank you.

lusherlusherover 12 years ago
lyrical, lovely, unforgettable

This is it, exactly: the best of how it can be for a woman and man to love. I don't know who you are, but I love you for this, the way I love the moonlight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Strangely Right

Written by a man, but one who truly understands! He is so right when he says that a woman feels a visceral satisfaction when she has made her man come, even though she may not have had an orgasm at that time. Sex like this does become a mutual highway of pleasure. Lyrical writing style too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The best I´ve read so far

Your story is funny, mundane and at the same time profound. Thankyou.

CajunBillCajunBillalmost 12 years ago
Great

Almost a first-timer tale. I too came of age at the beginning of the 'Sexual Revolution'. I may write something about this period which I define as I define as just before 1960 to just after 1980 - from the pill to AIDS.

Bill

CinTCinTover 11 years ago
fabulous, as always

you bring that ineffable quality to your writings....thank you!

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
My congrats.

You aroused a higher than normal ratio of female to male commenters.

Darn marvellous as I for one miss the feminine viewpoint, usually so scarce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love it

Exotic - Erotic and Lyrical.

Light and nature is so arousing !

Thank you for a beautiful story.

Now read my "Christmas Dawn" a poem on a similar theme

GagamamaGagamamaalmost 11 years ago
Moonlight Madness

This brings back memories, but on a college golf course, not the stadium. You've done well with this story, Doc. Poetic and lyrical. Keep up the good work.

warnoldwarnoldover 10 years ago
Exquisite!

The best erotic writing I've ever seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn good piece--of writing, that is

Turned me on. And I read it during the daytime!

GagamamaGagamamaover 10 years ago
Moonlight Madness

This is a passionate story that warmed my...heart, along with some other body parts. But, mostly, it brought back memories of another moonlit night on the 50 yard line of a college football field and the moon was shining down so I could see it hanging over his butt. Thank you!g

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poetry

This was so erotically beautiful. I too was moved. You're an artist of words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing.

Dear Dr.Mabeuse

I came to literotica to find my 'porn' fix, once again. I don't know whether I should type this down, but seeing that I can post as anonymous I might as well.

I have a hard time being confident in my sexuality as a female. It also has a lot to do with being rather 'beatened' up by a father and losing my trust in men. My father only physically harmed me, never sexually.

I do have men who are interested in a sexual relationship, as I do as well, but I would always flake and disappear when I realize my true emotions.

Since I was young, I would read about articles that told men about 'red flags' in women, women who were broken. I was horrified to find that some of my traits were listed in those lists and made it a vow upon myself to fix myself, so that when I met the right guy, I wouldn't be broken anymore, and I could love like a normal person would. That I wouldn't have 'daddy issues' or be labeled 'crazy and neurotic'

Years have passed, and my father had passed as well. Nevertheless, I sometimes still feel trapped by the past. I know how dark it is inside of me, and I'm scared to show it to anyone. I feel as though, perhaps, if I did anyway, the prospective lover will be disgusted and leave.

However, recently I've started becoming more honest with myself, and I'm willing to die alone if it means that I am authentic and true to who I was and am.

I've read a few of your stories so far, and this one has been exceptionally 'real' to me. There were some passages where I laughed, and some where I could hear and feel the moonlight.

This was a beautiful read.

I hope I experience a love so pure and genuine like that someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To Anonymous

I read your comment, I am trapped a bit as well, for different reasons. I wanted to say I hope you know that there are special therapists that can help with sexuality and abuse. Everyone deserves to experience a Dr.M moment, at least once, in real life!

Absinth3Absinth3over 7 years ago
Luck to both of you in finding what you need.

Moonlight is magic. Dr. Mabeuse's writing is truly a magical gift.

GigiMilanoGigiMilanoabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful, just beautifully written, I admire the poetic and romantic imagery in your style of writing. You truly captured a magical and passionate moment with your words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Beautifully passionate, real and true to human nature. One of the most perfect stories I've read yet . How making love should be yet still raw and erotic . Excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
best story this year

Beautiful, erotic and atmospheric . Could clearly see the moment in my mind's eye. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're an artist!

Outstanding! The moments of discovery that mark our lives oft lie hidden by daily banalities. But you used your art and uncovered some old memories of emotions that I had forgotten.

Thank you!

R.

ArdentPassionArdentPassionover 4 years ago

Loved it...made me excited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, some of the writing...not so much

"Buttery silver"? Don't think I would eat butter with a silver tint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous