All Comments on 'Taking Mom in the Kitchen'

by ChiChis

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A good first story and start

Love how your mommy character is nasty. Keep her coming and cumming.

Paul McBridePaul McBridealmost 19 years ago
A good start

But she gives in too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
like

pls continue storie

by getting mother pregnate

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
A decent story

I don't understand how the wife let it happen. If she realized there was a problem with him looking at her, she never would have gotten anywhere near having sex with him. Force Brandon into counselling and/or force him to move - yes, sex no way. Why the dad was so calm when he found them? It would have been much more likely for him to pull his son forcible off his wife, and hit him at least once ( if not beat the crap out of him - he should at least break his son's nose, and give him a HARD kick or punch to his son's groin!) As to the discussion between Mom and Dad, it's simple. Assuming he doesn't want to divorce her: kick Brandon out of the house, and change the locks. Then insist on both marraige counselling for him and his wife, and offer counselling for the son. The father shouldn't have sex with his wife for a few months, until they repair their marriage, and she's tested safe for several months for STD's. Where this should end up is the parents work hard on repairing their marriage for several months. Brandon ends up on his own, banished from his parents house and is not persona grata with either his parents or his brother. Maybe he will realize how serious his error was after almost breaking-up the family, and being disowned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

I think it a good start,maybe son to want to get in the action.

Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 19 years ago
Nice Story

Nice work, but it's kinda left hanging. I hope we can get to read about what happens afterwards...

To phoenix764 in usa :

This is an incest story. You obviously have problems reading about such stuff, so why did you go ahead and read it? It was pretty obvious fromt that title and the description (not to mention that it's in the incest category), yet you still went ahead and read it. It's like a straight guy reading something in the gay male category and then complaining about how men shouldn't be doing other men.

But at least you rated it a 75 , instead of 00 like flamers do...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
MO' ASS

good start, but include more details about her ass. describe it better, jucier language

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep it Cummin!!!

Great Story!

jill94111jill94111almost 19 years ago
And now you know the rest of the story.........

Everyone is looking at this as the first chapter in their new life. This could be told backwards.

In the next (previous) chapters Mom showed Dad the panties she found under their son's bed. Wondering if their son was gay or a tranny they decided to confront him just like Dad's Mom did 20 years ago.

It was during this first confrontation that Bonita saw her brother doing thier Mom. Bonita figured that if that old bag could have him, why shouldn't she? Since Mom couldn't handle the two of them together they moved out.

Since Brother and Sister were living like Man and Wife he couldn't really be mad at his son for letting his Mother seduce him. It was a lot like the first time he caught her with their other son. Now he is wondering just who is the aggresser around here anyway. This is why he left the room without putting up much of a front.

And now you know the rest of the story.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

Really enjoyed but please get the father and brother involved as well. The ending was a bit of a let-down but up till then it was a good horny read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good story

how about the mother becoming the family slut with the father and two brothers fucking her, seperately or all together. Make the slut have it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THANKS FOR THE STORY

IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN I FIRST FUCKED MY MUM IN THE ASS.WE HAD SEX THAN AS WE WERE GETTING UP I HAD TO FUCK MUM UP THE ASS, SHE SAID NO BUT I DID NOT TAKE ANY NOTICE WHEN I BLOW UP HER ASS SHE THANKED ME FOR NOT STOPPING. WE HAVE NOT STOPPED SENCE,THERE IS NOTHING LIKE FUCKING YOUR MUM UP THE ASS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
O M G!!!!

Omg I can't believe u fucked your own mom its just unbelievable and you also saw her naked well I just don't know what to say but I want to hear what happened to your family did ur mom and dad divorce or something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh yea

dude, i want to fuck your mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
penis

Hmmmmmmmmmmm now i like to fuck my sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot mammy!

universal fantasy fulfilment kept me imagining how i would

have handled this situation. my black family often engage

in similar activity, but we never thought while folks do.

would love to fuck a white mommy and cum all day long in

her kitchent kunt.

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalover 14 years ago
Hot stuff

What it lacked in style, it made up for in energy. Like others I think that Mommy should become the family cock whore, with the three of you taking her "air tight" a vital plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i want to fuck mom

iam 17 & my mom is 47 still hot like 27 i just love her and want her to be my lover ,i am just in love wid my own mom & i want to make love to her des[aretly , i want to marry her and have kids with her.she is single & she is very freindly and open with me like she tells me that wat kind of underwares & BRAS she wear & sumtimes teases me by showing her boobs and says that "do u want milk?" laughingly & this Valentine's day she wished me & said "ur only my valentine my son I love u!!" while wishing me she was breathing faster & was kind of moaning, & we also kiss eact other on lips many times and hold it long & once i tried to put my tounge in her mouth she didnt said any thing!

so does my mom also want it ?how can i approach her to marry me & have kids wid me? & habe passionate sex with me,i really love her she is the love of my life

inherholeinherholeover 14 years ago
Getting mom pregnant

Lovely story, I had my only son very early in my life at twelve followed by nine daughters. My husband was then killed by a drunk driver which was a repeat offender. The settlement was huge and we moved to another town. By this time in our lives my son was twelve and I was twenty-four. Not looking for another man in my life I was intent on raising my children. I was changing the sheets in my son room when I found some of my 38HH bras along with my daughters bras and several sets of my dirty panties along with the panties from all of my daughters. When my seven foot son got home I took him to my bed room and said look at what I have found in your room. He said that he wanted to see the real thing but this was as close as he had come. I was so moved that I took off all of my clothes and he looked at my hairy cunt and dropped to his knees and put his mouth to my cunt. I felt his tongue lick my lips and then go into my cunt. I came right away and fell back onto my bed and he quickly took his clothes off and I then felt him spear me. I came again as I felt him going in and he came as he hit my cervix. I knew right then that I was pregnant and he stayed hard and came several more times.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Things may not be all bad

Dad couldn't be taking care of business if she caved that quick and also wanted it up the ass like she hadn't had it there in a year. You may have a very good shot of a repeat after school many days. Dad may just not want to know about it to keep his sanity. To bad you didn't have an older sister for the four of you to get it on. Little bro will be looking for guidance from you about how to bed Mom in the future also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ah WOW!!!

um i fuck my mom to and when i do she makes me jump on her.my sis walked in on us once and wanted some too!!!thee best night ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
..............

3 months ago I walked into my moms room and saw her sleeping with no clothes on. I imediately took my dick out. I started to jerk off. Then I couldn't resist and put it in her ass. Obviously she woke up, but she took it. Then, without asking, I came on her face. We now fuck every other day. It's awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story-part 2 required!

good story-part 2 required!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Need Part 2

You NEED to keep up this story!!

STEVEO07STEVEO07almost 13 years ago
Excellent

Please Hurry we need more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Groupie sex

It would have been cool if your dad and chris joined in. Like u fucking her pussy, chris fucking her ass, and ur mom suking ur dads cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another Mother Lover

Great story. Please write more of them. As one who has fucked his mother for years and has now turned his sister into a tramp whore I find incest the best sex there is. I enjoy mounting their cunt and telling them what sluts they are and don't deserve having me to service their cunts.I love it when others see me fucking them in a public place. I make them get into the back seat and eat each others cunt as i slowly drive by truckers so they can watch. I love to look at them and know that I'v turned both into sleasy sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that was pretty good!

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an excellent story, and

I was struck by the comment of the 17 year old reader who would dearly love to fuck his own mother, knock her up, and live with her happily ever after. I have some advice for him. Listen, kid, the first thing to understand is that your lust for your mom is perfectly natural and shared by lots and lots of other sons. Your mother has something hidden between her legs that gets you more excited than anything else in the world. That's only natural. That hairy hole is called "your mother's cunt" or "your mother's twat," and it has other neat names. It's the hole you came out of 17 years ago as a little baby, and like plenty of sons, it's the hole you want to get up into, with the fine fat cock you've grown between your own legs. But you must wait, until you're at least 18. Then you can start by telling your mom how much you love her. Explain that no other female can ever attract you like she does. Keep telling her how beautiful she is. Then you can say how hard she makes you (pretending to be oh so embarrassed), even let her see the big tent under your fly. Don't worry, your mom loves you to pieces, you're her darling baby boy and she loves what makes you a boy. Your fat young penis and your heavy hanging teenage balls. Above all, keep on telling her how much you love her, which you really do anyway. Don't rush things, it'll take a few months. But if you use your smoothest moves and open your heart to her, it'll all be worth it. You'll get your hard young cock up the cunt of all your boyish dreams and blow your hot young balls and shoot your semen up your own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

hawk200377hawk200377about 8 years ago
don't leave it

Don't leave it hanging there write another chapter to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Mother wanted her son hope her tubes are not tied so he can make her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I alway say..

"Don't start somthing if u r not going to finish it "

Linda59Linda59over 5 years ago
Continue

I want to here how Dad and the other son manipulate her

gem4tnagem4tnaalmost 3 years ago

Please someone continue this story it's so realistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start. It reminds me of the first time I fucked my mom. It happened the same way but I didn't get caught. We continued our relationship secretly until we decided to move on and start our own family.

Mom got a job and broke off with dad. She moved out of town and rent an apartment close to where she worked. I visited her every day unknown to dad. We were both lovers and were fucking regularly. After about five months she got pregnant for me. Dad told me he heard she had a boyfriend and she's pregnant. When she was eight months pregnant l told dad that l am moving out to go stay by mom since I got a new job close to where she lives.

She's 47 and still the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm 22 and we are now having our second baby.

My mom is now my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is a great story. I know what has happend at my house both my sons and my husband are fucking me and even letting a few of there friends do it. I have even had sex with other family members. it has turned out great.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I remember walking up to my mother from behind while she was washing some dishes at the sink. She had this beautiful chiffon slip on and it came to about three inches above the knee. It was about one size too small so it hugged her curves but not skin tight. She and my dad had divorced years ago. Anyway, I had just turned 18 and she had turned 33 a few months earlier. Yeah, she had me at 15 so we were ridiculously close in age. She was a true beauty. Very petite at 4’11” but nice curves. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck and ear while I whispered to her how beautiful and sexy she was. She melted in my arms but then said, “Don’t start something you can’t finish” I was stunned. I said, “Why do you think I can’t finish?” She laughed, turned in my arms and gave me the most incredible kiss I’ve ever gotten. It was perfect. We made love all day just taking meal and bathroom breaks. That was the start of a 5 year very passionate affair. We truly were in love. I lost her suddenly when her car was hit by a drunk driver. She was only 38. I’m 65 now and I still miss her everyday. It’s 47 years later and I’ve never loved anyone else so completely. Sorry. I don’t mean to depress anyone. This story made me think about how incredible we were together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous