All Comments on 'Bare Bottom Resorts Ch. 01'

by My Erotic Tale

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Ualmost 19 years ago
WOW!!

YEE HAW!! You wild'Stang you! LOL;)

great beggining and a hard act for me to follow with chapter 2...ps we began our stories in the same way...same time of day too! LOL Great minds think alike i guess.;)

can't wait for your next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
'Wad-zilla?''

I have heard it all now, I loved the way this story is laid out and look forward to the other stories. I would make the story with more SEX. But this story was a delight.

S~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Exciting from beginning to end...

What a fantastic idea for a story line. Leave it to Art to come up with a winning story.

Black TulipBlack Tulipalmost 19 years ago
Dirty

I see the company is going to be a dirty one. LOL

This first chapter is a good start for an interesting chain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nude

Wow! every man's dream. What a job, love the benefits. I went to a Nudist colony once and observed two young girls in the river and my willie reacted too. It is frowned upon though. But I keep dreaming.

Rion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Opening!

I did enjoy the story and hope that the other writers will be able to match the voice and spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I'm scared.

I don't understand the praise. I don't want to drown in cum when I make love.

SaharaGuySaharaGuyabout 15 years ago
What a pity

What a very great pity! I had hopes for this author but as soon as I started on the first reading the total abandonment of any form of spelling, punctuation and syntax totally spoilt it for me. I will go elsewhere and leave you-all to deal with it as you will!

nikignomenikignomeabout 10 years ago
Appalling use of the English language! The 3 stars are only because I couldn't downgrade to 2. Use an editor next time please, I beg you; your idea is good, but your execution can be a lot better with help.

See above!

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago

i thought it was brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG how can this still exist? It should have rotted away in putrescence ages ago, or pulled down out of embarrassment. Grammar, syntax, punctuation, all are crippled herein.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous