All Comments on 'Religious Teens Turn Gay'

by toontessa

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cutandhornycutandhornyover 16 years ago
Interesting ..

I liked this story ... shows that guys can "get past" a lot of strict "social programing" and just be fun seeking guys.

JoshuaGlynnJoshuaGlynnover 16 years ago
Nice!

Very cool.... Reminds me of my first time :)

Joshua

Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
Sure going to Hell

They are eternally damned. Watch porn and "just experienced the best sex ever. Baptist virgins?? 2001 was busy year for writer. Pity appears to have run out of steam. Story taken on different and interesting dimension with sister arriving. Dont they know smoking causes erectile dysfunction. Unfortunately no new chapter likely??

cyberking001cyberking001over 9 years ago
hot

very hot and very sexy. wish the erotic part would have been longer, with details about how the boys cum spurted all over each others faces ... yummy.

please write some more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
christian cock sucking.

My friend and I were 12 years old. After church I would go to his house. He had a basketball hoop in his barn. We would talk about girls and then talk abour our hard ons. He showed me his dick and I showed him mine. We each started masturbating.and I took his dick into my mouth. I loved the feel of a cock in my mouth and I would do him until he ejacuated. He would'nt suck me but would jack me off. We did that for 3 years at every opportunity until my dad went to be a pastor at another church. He said he didn't like a dick in his mouth because it was too slimy but he would let me fuck him between the legs. There was always vasoline in the barn because of dairy cattle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Christian cock sucking

I too am a Christian, I too get horny, I have never got a blow job from a man wondered however what it would be like and feel like.

My hard cock needs a good blow.. ( blow job ) if a boy wants to service me orally only,

why not ?

I am willing to touch and feel a mans cock and massage it but that is all, by hard boner is willing to be sucked on by a man maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Caught

We were caught by my aunt when I was 16...she walked in just at the moment my cousin was cumming in my mouth...I thought she would have been mad and upset , but she just said we should do it in my cousins room rather than the den...she left us with a smile ( seconds later we were in his room , my cock down his throat...and many times after too

GadasiGadasiabout 6 years ago
General

A bit on the short side and no mention of what might be to come. I'd love to read what happens next Also there was no lead up to the narrator's desire to try it. It was just a bit too sudden.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Can’t wait to read part 2! Would love them to be used by her boyfriend(s) the jocks at their school. 1 getting fucked in a toilet stall whilst listening to his friend getting fucked in the toilet stall right next door & several lads waiting outside for their turn(s)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous