All Comments on 'Mom's New Bikini'

by hotphobos

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The 'son'

.... sounds like he is 13 and the mother 12

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yes, please continue

This could be a very exciting story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
To Be Continued?

To Be Continued? Only if let an adult proof read the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Spelling!

You wrote "I didn't no what to do because my huge boner in my pants"

no=know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pay no attention to others

This is a hot story. I think it could really happen just as you wrote it. Perfection not needed in a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Have someone Proofread prior to posting...

Same thing I said in the email I sent to you...Really a good story...I liked it for a short story, but have another person proofread your stories for grammar and spelling errors, before posting them. It will make the difference between a 3 or 4 rating and a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Buy a dictionary ..........P L E A S E!!!!!!!

learn to spell and use proper grammar.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudalmost 19 years ago
Keep Practicing!

Uh it wasn't the worst story ever, but if there was a contest you would have come close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Anyone that writes deserves credit

Only havng been an avid reader, but would rather critique those sideline critics without ever reading any submitions from them.

Good job, believable, and short.

D.irtyO.ldM.anD.irtyO.ldM.analmost 19 years ago
No More Until You Know More!

No, phobos, do NOT continue posting. See my email for detailed comments and suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Idea

The idea of the story was great, and your story telling good too. But your spelling should be checked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Continue Please

Please continue. Mom needs to be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I have no problem with it

I'm here for porn not literary masterpieces. So what if grammar is off here and there. It's short, it's easy to read, it's trashy. I like it, and I hope you have more to give.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You`ve Got Your Point accross !

Dont worry about What the others have to say , You got the point accross and thats what matters ! Please Go on with the story . Cant wait for more....Signed: The Panty Lover

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 19 years ago
Those tits still need to be sucked!

Don't stop now, go ahead and suck those tits that you were admiring. I think it would be nice if mom offered to suck sonny's cock anytime he would like!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

come on don't stop now give us part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

Keep going for another chapter and make a little longer story good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great First Story

A good start, please write a part two. Good use of the bikini as the set up for the seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story, got me hard.

Pretty good hophobos, I like your story because it was short and got to the point. Even with some grammar problems it read nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fine

don't stop now finish the story

jett4alljett4allover 14 years ago
Nice!

Well done! It could be a little longer but good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not that bad for a first timer

good premise but needed some voyeurism

how about mom's girlfriend stopping by just as son is shooting a load on mom's face and the girlfriend notices cum on mom's chin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG Mommy love her sons HUGE cock

Yeah! My 27year old mother sucks on my cock and she swallows every last drop of the warm creamy cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anyone notice that the author was 18 to 22 years old when he wrote this?

So maybe still a late teenager, 18 or 19. No doubt that his young prick was rock hard as he was writing, he probably shot a good healthy load at the end. He sure liked the idea of a mother handling her boy's boy stuff, his fat cock and his heavy balls. Maybe hotphobos has gone on from dreaming about his mother's mommy-hole to sticking his big prick up in there. If so, way to go pal! Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's creamy sperm belongs.

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
Will be fine.. Write!

The succinct.. And on the subject..

- The mother knows what he wants and is carrying it..

Write more "hotphobos".. - In this direction and style, it will be exciting and interesting.

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
MomSon&SemenTastingYES

Terrific, loved this story. Nice and fun to read. Makes me quite aroused and happy. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmm Bikini

Yes Mommy pose in that bikini for me. I want you to wear bikinis around the house more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait to read more and hopefully soon! Sounds like the beinging of a wonderful mother and son, sharing and growing as lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The story must continue.

After school the next day, I really couldn't wait to get home. I was hoping for more of the same naughtiness with my mom as the day before. I looked, but didn't see my mom anywhere, so I went straight to my room. When I walked in I immediately notice my mom sitting on my bed wearing only her robe. I know because it wasn't closed completely, and I could see her bush. She smiled and said, "Get your clothes off and come over here." As I stripped my clothes off in record time, my mom took her robe off and lay naked on my bed. She smiled at me again as she said, "Jack, let me show you how to eat my pussy while I'm sucking your cock."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Grammer

Learn to spell, please learn to spell. Spell check is not your friend, learn grammar and use it wisely. The story has an interesting line and yet you ruin it by making the reader fill in words or rearrange your sentences just to read them.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 8 years ago
Thank god

I see this was posted in 2005. Glad they didn't continue it for that was just bad. Also the whole premise and the way it went was so childish. Hope the author grew up since then.

CharlieDuncanCharlieDuncanalmost 7 years ago

Poorly written and edited. Submit your entry to Lit editors, and they can help you take a sexy idea and make it better ... and readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A) THIS STORY IS EROTIC! THE WRITER SUCCESSIVELY SHARES WITH US A JACK-OFF FANTASY. I HAVE JACK OFF TO SIMILAR SCENARIOS MANY, MANY TIMES.

The story is REALISTIC because IT MIRRORS A JACK OFF FANTASY!

Only in my erotic day dreams will my mom offer me to suck my dick but that's what day dreams are all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY VERY MUCH & THEN SOME & THEN A TAD BIT!

If you can not see your mom butt naked, seeing her in a bikini is second best!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
OKAY I GUESS

DO PEOPLE REALLY USE THE EXPRESSION "ER" WHEN THEY SPEAK? I'VE NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD ONE PERSON EVER UTTER THE USAGE OF IT. OH WELL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Big 'un

Err... kinda needs to be longer. Good start though

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

At least it was short.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny6811 months ago

When you write "could", don't you mean "couldn't" or "could not".....? You write in several places that you could, example = "Well........ You look......" I could say anything, surely, being tongue tied, you COULDN'T say anything....??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very imaginatively concei6

ved and well crafted.

The storyline is very very erotic.

If that was happening to me I would think I've died and gone to heaven.

As a young adult i had the hots for my mom.

My mom was in most of my erotic fantasies, including the jack-off ones!

5.0 = 100%, ☆☆☆☆☆+!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

MOM'S NEW BIKINI is an excellent mom/son incest story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous