All Comments on 'Unresistable Opportunity'

by sexxobject

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
????

HOPE THERE IS MORE TO BE WRITTEN.

Man RayMan Rayalmost 19 years ago
Good..

Good story, welcome to LIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Start

This was interesting first story- looking forward to your next

alixeralixeralmost 19 years ago
Totally hot!!

What a turn on! I can't wait to read more of your stuff. It's a fantasy of mine to be taken without consent. I look forward to more of your additions to lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good old days

in the good old pre aids days, i lived with a very imaginative beautiful woman. regularly she came up with kinky ideas. i discovered if i let her do the creating i was rewarded with great sex. one evening we were out dancing when she told me she felt dizzy. she said she had tajen some cold tablets that day that warned against drinking, but said fuck it, lets go out. well by the time we got home she was dead to the world. let me say she was bveautiful and sexy, classy slutty looking, if that is possible. i laid her on the bed, her dress riding up, the went to relievemy kidneys full of beer. coming back to the bedroom, i saw her in the halo of the bedlamp. my cock, untouched thay day, came alive. i exposed her breasts, lifted her dress up, exposed her pussy, sh wore no underfarments, and shoved my cock in. her eyes remained closed, but i felt her pussy get moist and her breathing get faster. i did it harder, then all of a sudden, for the first time in my life a rape fantasy took over and i ripped away with my cock, twisting and shaking her body, fucking as hard and viciously as i could. i poured what seemed like gallons of cum into her, then rolled over and went to sleep. the nextmorning, i heard her start to get up then sit back down. she said she was aching all over. when she finally went to pee, she found she was still wet with cum. with a smile she askjed me if i fucked her last night. i said you better belive it. well, to make a long story short, some nights when we were out, she would tell me she was going to drink too much and said i guess ill just have to trust you to get me home and take care of me. i guest the thought that i had fucked her senselee body really turned her on. it did me too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Lord..!

All well told and amazingly hot... I wasnt even halfway through I was already orgasming harder than with my man... keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
unresistable is right

holy shit, that was like a hot david lynch scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT DAMN

WOW! Loved it. Made me super horny & wet. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
damn

That was great you should do more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fuck Yes!!!

I fucking loved it!!!! My pussy juiced with every raping stroke you made in her hot willing pussy. This is one of my most favorite fantasies as well as being molested on public transportation. The lights go out and the train is stopped. Strange men feeling me up on the sly. Anonymous hands sliding up the back my skirt, caressing my ass through my panties. Sliding one, two then three fingers into my slut wet pussy. Taking me against my will. Pretty soon, I am surrounded by men touching me all over, I feel their hard dicks rubbing against me. Someone has unbuttoned my blouse and is licking and sucking and biting my nipple. Hard dicks rubbing against me, throbbing, pushing angrily against me. I feel them cumming on my ass. Behind me I feel a hard dick prssing into my ass through my panties. I cum, pussy juices flowing over the hand stuffed in my pussy. Please write more, how about on this topic.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AbsoFucking Fabulous!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story but need more

It was such a hot story, you set such a hot scene ... maybe you should have kept going a little. Fucked her a few more time, a few more ways ... left me wanting more! But still an awesome story!

LEATBTLEATBTalmost 17 years ago
Stunning

Piece of work, I would have liked this to be longer. Lets have some more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Super Hot

You really need to write more like this....the whole being impregnanted against your will thing is super hot, and not enough people write about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sequel: SIX MONTHS LATER

Well, I got what I deserved. The lady took too many sleeping pills that night and never woke up. The cops found my DNA in her and now I'm in prison. The worst thing is that I caught AIDS from her and I'm going to die here. I hope that's soon because Jon and Buddy do me in the ass in the shower every day - they both have AIDS too and they don't care - and it's a living death anyway in here.

I wish I'd cut my dick off before raping a sleeping woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Misleading title

I almost didn't click on your story because of the stupid title. The word is "Irresistible" not "Unresistable". Get a spellchecker next time, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more!

wish u talkedabout her realizing she was pregant!

doorknob22doorknob22over 10 years ago
Short and sweet

Loved it!

SkarlittFeenicksSkarlittFeenicksalmost 10 years ago
mmmm

very nice......super hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not sure about the title...

...but the story was good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Knock her up

Rape and knocking up a woman is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Raped and pregnant

Knocking up some woman from rape is every rapist fantasy and hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK UNTIL......

he gave getting her pregnant and then decided it was OK....hot his problem.

THAT ruined the story for me.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous