All Comments on 'Slut Mommie'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
WFD6301WFD6301almost 19 years ago
Awsome Story

That was an awsome story. I can't wait for the next chapter. You did great PLEASE write the next chapter soon. There are so many places you can go with this.

Heels LoverHeels Loveralmost 19 years ago
Great Erotic Story!

You did a tremendous job of creating Mom's conflicted inner dialogue and slowly letting her say the words out loud. Very forbidden and very sexy action! You must write another chapter - Mom needs to dress in lacy lingerie, stockings, tight skirts, and classy high-heeled pumps to further live out her (and her son's) hot fantasies!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb - from James

Truly magnificent story and so beautifully written, the slow buildup was perfect.

I totally agree with what heellover has suggested.

May I add a suggestion of my own, how about the son joins an adult photography club, they need a female model for a , he suggests his mother, the first session could be very innocent, and then, when they require a model for a glamour shoot, they ask him if he thinks that his mother might be willing to pose for them.

Of course she allows herself to be persuaded, and after the first session, they ask her back again, this time she is to pose with a male model, or models.

Perhaps your other fans would like to say if what they think of this scenario.

Thankyou, great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hope you keep writting

I hope that you keep writting the story. You cant keep us guessing what will happen next. Hope that you will have her dress up for us in different outfits so he can keep taking pictures of her. Hope to hear more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep Writing

That was one of the best mother/son I've read in a while. Keep writing and soon.

Ace_02Ace_02almost 19 years ago
Wow.

Fantastic. The mother's inner monologue was key to making this story great. Keep up the good work; I can't wait for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

The mother's inner turmoil was just right - that knowledge of sin is absolutely essential to a hot, believeable mom-son story. I would've liked more verbally expressed anguish after she surrendered, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great!!

Best Iv read in a while and it has so many ways to go from here.Will she really become a slut? Will she become the slut of the neighborhood?Will she do gangbangs? Cant wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yeah baby!!!

Fantastic story so far! Please continue the storyline, but keep her feeling the anguish of succumbing to her neglected sexual desires towards her son. can't wait until the next chapter!

Deek

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
James here again

Further to my earlier comment, I would like to add, how much I agree with heels lover about the mothers, " inner conflict", and her use of explicit language.

The photographic scenario is wonderful, as it lends itself to so many erotic possibilities, also, I don't think that any of us believed that the son realy did, or really would, delete the photographs, so please tell us what he did with them, did he discuss them with his mother ?, did he show them to anyone else ?, possibly to the senior members of the photography club ?.

I also very much agree with heels lovers comment about stockings etc., I strongly feel that stockings and suspenders are essential, what would also be very desireable are, fishnets, crotchless tights, open tipped bras, quarter cup and half cup bras to uplift her tits and to leave her nipples exposed, also basques and translucent nighties.

My one criticism of your magnificent story would be that, in the kitchen scene, she removed her panties much too quickly, I thought that in the garage session, where her panties slipped slowly aside and exposed her cunt, at first by accident and then with her help, was much slower and more erotic.

In the kitchen situation,I would have liked her to have posed with one leg pulled up so that her foot rested on the chair, and then for her to have slowly pulled her panty leg aside, and then for her to have evenually bunched up the panty gusset and to have pulled the panties up tightly into her crotch, whereupon she could have sawed the panties back and forth and also fingered her clit, possibly with her sons help.

Further to my suggestion about the photography club, I suggest that the members of the club should range in ages from youths of similar age to her son, to elderly men, and that many of the members should be respected pillars of the community, such as teachers, headmasters, accountants, lawyers, local politicians, church ministers, and even her husbands bosses.

There should also be a few lower class, vulgar, ruffianly type of men.

Her first modelling session could be fairly innocent, with maybe just a little hint of tease, such as a cleavage or thigh show.

Later sessions could move on slowly through, swimsuit, lingerie, glamour, to poseing with one or more male models who could be club members, possibly even her son.

She might also provide the members with a display of her use of sex toys.

Perhaps some of their photographs, and possibly videos, might end up in the public domain, such as being sold in sexshops etc.

I believe that your story is destined to become one of the classics of this genre,( and it would seem that many others here would agree with me about that ).

So please, please. don't stop writing, and please do write one, and preferably several, followups to this story.

Once again, I thank and applaud you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
just great

One of the best stories. Nice pace of action. Just a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More! More, Please!

Just beautiful. Couldn't even stop to go to bathroom.Please say that you will give us a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fucking his mom

when is he going to slide his cock into his mothers hot wet juicy pussy ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

come on let have him fuck his mom. and sister also tit fuck his mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Mother/Son story

I hope that you have part 2,3,4, and maybe 5 in mind. We all know that she wants her son to use her as his own personal slut. GREAT STORY. Curtis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
this is one of the hot ones,more please

completely make mom his slut,fuck her into submission.mom begging for loving and son got what she needs.he loves her and she loves him.give us more of this story, thanks.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot Stroke Story!

Thanks for such a sexy story! I love SLUTs!!!! I can't wait to read the rest.

ErotiscribeErotiscribeover 18 years ago
Very hot!

Well written, believable & very hot story; got me off! Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!!!

It was obvious what was going to happen but, when it did, it was so well written that I had no choice but to take myself in hand, more please!

David48David48about 18 years ago
What a ride

Motorcycles and hot babes...a tried and true formula. Never fails to excite. Nice job...slut Mom or no!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Great build up, inn er conflict nicely handled

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Well written with great build up! I couldn't keep from stroking my cock while reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot very hot

Couldn't resist stroking myself as I read.. Keep up the good work

hornygrannyhornygrannyalmost 18 years ago
love the story

I love when a well told story tells of a woman who gives in to her lust no matter who is watching--even a son!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh.....cant say more

reeeeally...to spent to say anything! what a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
never fails

never fails to get me off...I wish the mother could resist a bit more, but anyway, brilliant story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm a Slut

I love feeling like a slut and loved this story. My pussy is so hot and wet right now. Keep the slut mommie stories cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

My only problem--and this holds true for all the Literotica story submissions--is the lack of proofreading, annoying typos and such that distract from and interfere with the readers' enjoyment of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Typos Be Damned Full Speed Ahead

Who cares about a few typos when we have a really hot story like this--and to think there are 11 more to come. I mean cum!

ilivefor69ilivefor69about 15 years ago
Oh, for a throat like moms...

My favorite fantasy cum true. I loved this story and wish that were my mom. Throat jobs are awsome. Good story, please write more.

lingering_eyezlingering_eyezover 14 years ago
had trouble reading after a while...

This story series has got to be one of the best I've seen on literotica so far... and I've been a member for two years.... guess it just took me a while to find it huh? lol I had trouble reading it after a while but that was just because I was so hot I couldn't focus anymore... I love the insite on mommie's mind and all the nasty things she does.. it's quality that is hard to find and I LOVE IT EVERY SINGLE TIME I READ IT!!!!!!!!!

pervdoodpervdoodalmost 14 years ago
good story line

If you decide to write any more stories, PLEASE, PLEASE take advantage of the FREE editing service before posting.

When the spelling and grammer are so bad that one has to stop and try to figure out what the writer is attempting to say, it destroys the entire flow.

After awhile i give up and go to a different author.

As for those who say" what's a few typos" - a typo is an error caused by hitting the wrong key, when the same word is butchered in the same way throughout the story it is because the writer doesn't Kmow the corrct word spelling.

morris37morris37over 13 years ago
Positive

Excellant!

DianisDianisover 13 years ago
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic story

The looong description on how he instructs her to take her clothes off, then how she lusts for him, are some of the best I have read. Am looking forward to read the following installments, mm

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot hot hot

I believe it's the duty of every mother to initiate their sons in all aspects of sex. Here is one hot mom who resists; but does not succeed by allowing the seduction go forward and ends up teaching the value hot sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved the story

Hot beginning... I look forward to reading the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

one hot slut

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 13 years ago

Looking forward to reading more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
freaky mom

ooO FUCKK .. i wanted tommie IN ME .!!!! LOL

I WANNA READ MORE

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful fantasy

A mother's dream come true. i can't wait to read the rest!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A really hot story

Too bad that he didn't get his dick into his mom yet, it still was very erotic.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mom's mouth

In High School, my mom once sucked me off 14 days in a row. Two times one day and three another. I loved feeding her cum.EB3E

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Your writing is very good and I'm enjoying this story tremendously. The slow pace is good as it allows some character development.

mompantiesmompantiesalmost 12 years ago
great story

I like it the only thing wrong about it is the mom shave her pussy. And please give more detals about the panties like the color, the metreal that they are made off and the stile of panties

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 12 years ago
Photographing Mom

The story is great. Mom is hungry for cock, but doesn't want to admit it.He needs to fuck her with that magnificent 10" pole he has. She should let her pubic hair grow back so he can see what she looks like with it, rather than a bald cunt.

Her wearing some fine lingerie might enhance the picture too.

Maybe him watching her taking a piss would incorporate a few new things.

Contact me if you want @JhMcKn@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Lol, exiting? It should be exciting and I couldn't help but pause every time I saw it, but I really like this story even with its poor writing. I read the "descriptions" or whatever of the later chapters and I don't really want to know who the hell Frank is. I was kinda hoping that Tommy would be the only boy she'd be banging, but w/e.

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 11 years ago
Mom of the year!

We would all be better off with moms like this! All literary critics aside, great subject matter and progression!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why

do you stupid americans say 'mommie' instead of the correct 'mummy'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid Americans?

Before commenting, you moronic twit, "Mummy" is the correct term to use when referring to embalmed Egyptians. However if a writer prefers to refer to their character as mommie, mommy, mummy, mum, mamma, mama or slut-whore, it is completely up to them. Grow a dick, would you? In the meantime, lay off the racial/national slurs. It only shows your own stupidity. Carry on, Fantasy69!

andy13asaandy13asaover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

Story was great made my cock hard, thinking of other stories here with mom. keep up the good work. Wish I was the kid.

gregbabegregbabeover 11 years ago
Whew! This was (is) a fantastic beginning, looking to see the chapter.

In the one hand its somewhat hard to see something like this beginning so easily, but when it comes to human emotions and sexuality (never mind a teen age boy's drives) it is likely to have happened many many times throughout history.

Whatever, my husband, says that the young man's interests are not a stretch at all to believe. As for me, I have never in such a position, having only daughters, I would have to say that it probably makes me feel safer imagining the what ifs. I can certainly attest to the fact that women can have very powerful sexual feelings themselves. So in that sense, I for one, find it rather to enjoy the thought here.

gregbabe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Slut Mommie

You write a pretty good story and it is easy to enjoy the story. It would be more enjoyable if you would us Spell-Check. There are too many mispelled words. Obviously you have not proof read your article before you submit it on line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Negative Comment

I like your story. I have always liked mother/son incest stories. I like yours.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 10 years ago

This remains one of the best stories on the site. I would love to see Tommy and his sister (and maybe Gina) get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Direct yet well built

A hell of a ride. Not fond of mother partage so i'll wait your next installement (spike)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yummy!

Ssssssizzler!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There's hope.

It was really hot, though too straight forward and unrealistic in how the mother succumbs. And i hope to god and everything that is holy that you've learned proper punctuations for the next installment, or else i'm not sure i can enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good start

I think you need to plant a baby in her next and make dad a babysitter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
every boy deserves a slut mommy

These are some of the best "Mommy" stories in Literotica. What man has not fantasized doing it to his Mother? And to read about her being submissive, available and obedient is a real turn on. These stories allow one to visualize ones Mother taking it in every position and orifice and of her agreeing to and wanting to do his friends also.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 9 years ago
Good sexy story, but....

...your English, [rather, your lack of it], proved too painful for me to fully enjoy an otherwise pretty sexy, yet unbelievable, story. Yet I'm looking forward to reading Part Two.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Don't worry about spelling

I like this story very much. Don't worry about the critics. Editors do come in handy however. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then she heard Tommy as he yelled up the stairs..............

"There was a message on the answering machine, nobody's coming home tonight, so it's just you and me Mommy Slut!" "I'm going to fuck you so hard, and in so many ways tonight, we're going to have to think up a reason why you'll be limping tomorrow!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I LIKED IT DESPITE:

with out (without)

dinner time (dinnertime)

gone have to take that robe off (going to)

was snow staring (now)

outline of my mount (mound)

handle bars (handlebars)

you laying (lying)

raveled one of my pussy lips (revealed)

loosing my balance (losing)

sexually exited (excited) (2)

turn on (turn-on) (2)

moaned escaped my lips (moan)

pull them (WHAT ARE THEY???? THE MATERIAL????)

peeled to my crotch (CLUMSY EXPRESSION!!!!)

it was me (I)

Mothers (mothers)

looking at me in that way was exiting (exciting)

up front (upfront)

you tits (your)

my naval (navel)

martial of my panties (material)

mommies (Mommy’s)

god (God) (8)

exiting (exciting)

my sons cock (son’s)

Cumming (cumming)

Sluts (sluts)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SO HOT !!!!

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good one

GREAT story need another chapter or two. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to be political incorrect,

It's hotter than a 2 $ pistol. Keep up the good work - you've certainly kept my, - - er, me up.

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
Advice

First of all, good story. I like the concept of the secret slut mom that gets turned on in front of the camera. I would have spaced the scenes out a little more, but it was hot the way you have it as well. I recommend you ask someone from the Literotica list of editors to edit your work. The errors with this story were more than a few and difficult to ignore in places. I rated this a 5. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

Wow...

Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

The best I have ever red ❤

mikeronmikeronabout 7 years ago
Mom

I was quite the artist at a young age. I talked my mom into posing for me when I just started drawing people. She never wore much around the house so she willingly posed for me in her bra and panties. Your story brought back so many memories of my mom and I.

Thanks Mike

learningslutlearningslutabout 7 years ago
so amazing

her husband has rocks in his head letting her go like this. i have the feeling her son will end up claiming her. she's such a hot MILF exhibition slut. very good work. i'm glad you wrote more than one chapter. can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It ain't Shakespeare......

But it did make me shake my spear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excited was misspelled a few times in your story

Good story. Exciting and excited were misspelled as exiting and exited if you care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY VERY MUCH! FIVE-STAR STUFF.

Thank you for this story, fantasy69.

raretoastraretoastalmost 6 years ago
Slut Mommie on literotica vs The Photoshoot on xhamster.

A lot easier read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HHHOOOTTTTTT

I loved this story. Great confusion in her mind about what was happening but then her hubby wasn't interested anymore!! Loved the detail of her working mind, her needs and her own arguments, the picture of her nude body got me more than hard as she slowly exposed herself to her son. He manipulated her well even in his own innocence but it worked well. Can't wait to find out if they make love together, not fuck, make love as it will be no matter what the dirty words that she uses. Hope its soon.

csltcsltalmost 6 years ago
Yummy Yummy!

5 stars!

zaxarovzaxarovalmost 5 years ago
Очень вкусная история

Ставлю 5 звезд можно было бы поставить больше, поставил бы не раздумывая

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
IT'S GETTING BETTER *^!*^!

I like how easy she is, and his sweet talking. That knocks me out, this kid is going far. ......THANKS AGAIN

goodsonformomgoodsonformomover 4 years ago
This is the Best Mom son incest series!

I have loved and read and reread this series countless times.......I love it.

sterculiussterculiusabout 4 years ago
Cocksucker

I'm a guy but the way slut mommie describes her passion for sucking her son's cock is exactly how I feel about doing it. I love having a thick cock fucking my throat this way!

Archimedes59Archimedes59about 4 years ago

I, so much, wish this story would continue. I keep coming back to it several times a year. It is so engaging I have wanted to continue it myself if I had permission.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

One word; EDITOR. Loosing = losing; though = thought.

Excellent story, but errors distracted from. Still 4*

csltcsltabout 3 years ago
Slutty, not a slut : ).

Thanks!

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

very good passion

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Will make comment after I have read the remaining 19 Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Made me squirt squirt SQUIRT. My cock is still hard. What a great fantasy story. All guys should have a Mommie like that. dale

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best story, best pace and most erotic I’ve read on here yet. Unpretentious, Made me crazy every time I’ve read it .

BigRuss318BigRuss318almost 2 years ago

GET YOURSELF A GOOD EDITOR!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of my favorites so far... this was great. Would be nice to read a follow up. Keep em' coming!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(6/2/2022) YESSS..., there's a second chapter! Five stars!!

bbyubbyuover 1 year ago

Awesome story!

I did not really know what to expect but have to admit I've been so into it for the beginning.

I loved how the Mum surrendered to her desires.

Very hot story! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And nine months later out pops grandson/son or granddaughter/ daughter

Studio8101Studio8101over 1 year ago

Nice action, mom's hesitation adds realism.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A great storyline, spoiled in part by the spelling errors ie edited for excited, and others were a word with a similar spelling but a totally different meaning was used.

bob3641223bob36412238 months ago

loved it, hot hot hot

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear8 months ago

Here I am revisiting my favourite story on Literotica. What do I love about this story. Most of all I love the premise. I find this a realistic scenario. I love the inner turmoil she feels, knowing that this is all wrong, but losing out to her overwhelming compunction to be the slut that she so much craves.

My only annoyance (with every chapter) is the spelling & grammar mistakes. But I can overlook tjat to live out my fantasy of making my mother into my submissive slut. Oh to be 20 years younger, knowing what I know now & seducing my own mom

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous