All Comments on 'Discovering Kelly in Bed Ch. 01'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanalmost 19 years ago
This is hot!

Does Kelly have an older sister? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
can't wait for part two

Good story.........and why is it that idiots that don't like this type of story continue to read them??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Familiar Story

This is a re-write of a story I read years ago by a guy who went by the name of Biff Jones. All of his stories are at ASSTR. You seem to young to be Biff Jones, so is this just a rip off you are taking credit for?

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Gee I agree

Could be a good story ... but another cheating wife cuckold story

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
yuck

eating an unknown man's cum??? grrroooossss.

Besides, he never said he wanted to do that. In fact, he said he had no interest in doing anything with a guy.

As for reading the story and then not liking it -- I had no idea it contained this element until I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
kelly in bed ch.01

well done, excellent in-fact. am sure a lot of us will be waiting for the second ch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot with lots of possibilities for the plot

An extremely hot story so far with lots of possibilities for the plot. Could make this into a real classic if you avoid the easy cliches and shoot the story's wad too soon.

Oh, don't cast John Holmes in this, please. Make the characters real---if possible. The wife is something else at this point. Awaiting Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re:Familiar Story

Apparently this is the shapeshifter37 IS the original author. A quick search of ASSTR, especially the Kristen archives, shows that that is the e-mail if Biff Jones used.

To all of those who want more, it seems that Biff Jones/shapeshifter37 wrote several stories about Kelly's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Best

This is one of the best loving wife stories of all time. You nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fresh taste

granted i am bi, but i would love to come home with my wife on her back and her pussy full of still warm cum. i would also love to watch her get fucked, clean off his cock, kiss her and let her tasste and suck the cum out. perhaps the firets scenario is more exciting because if you didnt know the man, yoiur imagination can run wild. dont igve me any judgemental crap, sex is sex, we are just rather highly developed animals and should rut as iften as possuble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a great story

I enjoyed this story, reminded me of an experience my wife and I had over 20 years ago. She had gotten turned on by the attention of a work colleague of mine at a function we were all at and had later told me. I told her that if she wanted to she could take it further. Some weeks later she went out with him. When she got home I was in bed and I asked if he had fucked her, even though we hadn't agreed fully whether that should happen. She said no but she told me that they had done some pretty heavy petting and that she had masturbated him. She could tell that I was pretty excited about the full details and produced a handkerchief that was quite wet and sticky and held it under my nose, asking what I thought about the smell of his cum. I was as hard as I had ever been, she then stuffed the hanky in my mouth and said I want to fuck you while you are tasting his cum. Wow what a fuck!

Subsequently on many occasions over the space of two or three years she would invite him down, telling him that I would be out for an hour or so and they would fuck. I would be waiting further down our street for him to go and then, on his departure, would quickly return home and be invited to enjoy the creampie before having a fantastic fuck. Eventually he moved away and my wife has never been interested in this sort of activity since, much to my disappointment.

sail_guysail_guyover 14 years ago
Awesome Story: great sensation & details

Awesome story. The author does an excellent job of capturing both the emotions of "the affair" as well as the sensations of it when he takes Kelly after the other man.

Excellent and seductive all around

sail_guysail_guyover 14 years ago
Awesome Story: great sensation & details

Awesome story. The author does an excellent job of capturing both the emotions of "the affair" as well as the sensations of it when he takes Kelly after the other man.

Excellent and seductive all around

18Webber18Webberabout 14 years ago
Sensational

I had a gf that told me almost a year after we were seeing each other, her husband had withdrew many of my deposits. This only made me want to give her more for him. Wwe were in the military and they were reassigned overseas.I would laugh to myself when I saw him being so macho, chewing out someone of lower rank.

Can't wait to read the next chapters.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
After reading a couple of paragraphs

I suspected it was a gay story so I skipped to the end. Then I read the comments and knew it was a gay male story so I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yep, gay.

Gets what it deserves from me, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NOT gay

umm did anyone actully read this ? Second paragragh states the guy wasnt gay or even bi....

Good story, nice build up, felt like the female character was real and not one dimensional

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Double fuck you?

Nope. All I want is for you to pack and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fanfreakintastic!

I used to eat my now ex wife after fucking her. It got her to go down on me after I came in her. On her b-day she came home drunk, sucked me while I ate her, then I fucked her, good. Then she told me I had just eaten another guys cum from her pussy. The disappointing part was, she told me he had a much bigger dick, that she enjoyed way more than mine. I really wish she had brought him home though. I really would've loved to double dick her before tossing her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The more the merrier.

If she was willing to do it with one, she would've surely been willing to take on as many guys as you could've lined up. Fill all of her holes with as much cum as you could get in her, from as many guys as you could find. While she getting the fucking of her life, pack her a bag or two, and when she's all fucked out, PUT HER OUT! Once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He may claim he's not gay, but that just proves he's badly confused about his own identity. And, oh by the way, he's married to a whore.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck catches whore in bed with another man.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler12 months ago

super sexy... you might like my most recent story... An Invitation to Dinner. I love a kinky smoking woman. Five stars!

patilliepatillie11 months ago

Dudes slurping other dudes cum is most def gay.

rainsolrainsol4 months ago

this makes me so fcking hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I turn to another story if the guy eats a cum filled pussy. No way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous