All Comments on 'Discovering Kelly in Bed Ch. 02'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sex but sad

This is one fucked up marriage. My question is why even marry if all you're going to do is cheat and fuck other people? It'[s very sex and yes it made my cock hard but Jesus it's a really fucked up marriage.

The DoctorThe Doctoralmost 19 years ago
Great story

LOL, I loved the story. It's amasing how a women can mind fuck her guy. Since you are both into it and enjoying yourself, I'd say: more power to ya!

I know my hubby and I do the same ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice but.......

The one comment was right on, one fucked-up marriage. I am going to report you to Jeb Bush's office in Tallahassee. Family values. Jesus W. will send in his troops to find your weapons of masturbation and liberate you.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Well written

A nicely written story, The part about them both shareing a fanasy is great. And her having sex and telling him is ok if your into the open marriage thing. But in marriage or even a open marriage going behind a spouses back is still cheating and that what I think Kelly is about, gettingher kicks and to heck with anyone else she is a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
get rid of the bitch

this is no partnership ... anything they do should be done openly and honestly... she is being deceitful and stringing him along.... she will always be going behind his back ... so he might as well fuck anna a few times and find a few more to fuck till wifey gets the message that she has been let loose to do as she pleases as he will do ... i see divorce in this cpls future ... i wouldnt trust her as far as i could throw an elephant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
right on

I just read the comments on your profile and I applaud what you are doing. This is a great site with choices for everyone and If someone is not into this subject, why waste time reading it and writing a comment about the content. If chocolate makes you sick, you shouldn't eat it number one. Number two, you don't get to flame all the chocolate lovers in the world because it makes you sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent and Creative...from Chris in Phoenix

I never understand the negative comments of readers which are hinged on the behavior of the characters in the stories. It's a story! I mean if the grammer or typing or spelling or somehow the storyline is messed up okay, but the morality? Come on people! This is a very creative and adrenaline pumping story. Takes a lot of technical expertise to achieve this. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still kicking the slut out

And I hope the next chapter is a little more original or there will be no bothering to read the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK

Well at least he might get to fuck her friend out of the deal. This chapter was, well just plain BORING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolute shit

God I hate coming across stuff like this in LW. I usually miss them by looking at the scores in 1-3 area but this one had a good score so I started it only to find it was cuck crap. AGAIN can we have a cuck sub category so readers who have no interest in these weirdo stories cant stumble across them. I doubt my 1* will bring the score down but I can only hope it does to protect others.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
As he said

As the other guy said, this is nothing but cuck crap, and very bad cuck crap at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do the wimps read cuck or hotwife stories anyhow if they are gonna be sickened by it or say that was sick etc. Go to incest section or something that is really sick. Love watching my hotwife with a hot young stud. Im an alpha male.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous