All Comments on 'My Wife's Anal Cherry'

by John Thompson

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Wow, good story!

Erotic and loving. Very nice, indeed. Wish my wife had her attitude!

skip.69skip.69almost 19 years ago
How

did you bring the subject up in the first place? If my finger even approaches my wife's anus she complains.Good show on both your parts. Wish I could meet your wife.

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowalmost 19 years ago
Nice story

It was suprissing to me that it reflected my own experiance with my last partner, but she was cool to go again in about 2 weeks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Was I there too?

Because it sure felt like it. Your imagery was outstanding, dialogue true-to-life. You painted a mental image that made it seem like I was watching a video of the event as it developed.

Well done!

GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
Very good

first story. Hope you write more.

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
Both Erotic AND Good

It is not hard to find a stroke story around here. Just say Anal and half of us will salute. And from time to time I see a story that has dialog that is warm, maybe even loving, and genuine. To find both on the same page, at least for me, is very unusual. I do not know if that was fantasy or from experience, but where ever that came from, I hope there will be more.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Fantastic story

Sexual exploration by a loving couple is truly erotic. Thank you for the time and effort in writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
vERY bELIEVABLE

Wish my wife had that attitude about trying anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

I'm a woman who has learned to love anal sex. The way you tell your story is very believable. Before long your wife will be begging for it on a weekly basis. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
John,

Congrats on a successful first

-Isabel

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

just great. congratulations

angelx602angelx602over 18 years ago
great

Great story. Anal gets better the more you do it. Nice first time story.

angelx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot read!

This story is really sweet but really hot at the same time. Hope you don't mind, but I pleasured myself while reading about your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I wish

I wish I could get my wife to agree like yours. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot read

Your story gave me a boner and I shot a huge load while reading it. I have no higher praise to give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sue

afteriread thisgreatstory iamgoing tohavemyhusbandputitmybutt tonite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfect

Knowing that you love your wife and didn't want to hurt her made this story even hotter. Passion is best when mixed with love.

of_ones_own_volitionof_ones_own_volitionalmost 18 years ago
Damn dude..

That story was hot as hell... got me off a few times, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Thank you for sharing that story. Well written, and very hot. I wish my wife would give in.... Her answer has been "Perhaps someday".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
truthful and hot

thanks for writing an anal story that doesn't shy away from the fact that, yeah, it hurts the first time! and feels fucking amazing. . . well written, warm, sexy. . . in short, a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot

Hot...Short and sweet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best

I liked it.It is my dream too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow..

I can Honestly say THAT, was the best story I've read on this site. Instead of saying ``I had a massive dick around 13inches or so`` You actually went with Realism. Also the Care You displayed about caring about wether Your Wife was alright or not. Wish there was a higher rating than 100. Very good Author. Very good story. Thanks for posting it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

That was so totally hot! The dialogue and imagery were so real I felt like I was there myself. And I kind of wish I was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY good!

That was hot enough to be REAL! There are very few things in this world that can be as pleasureable as a woman giving herself to her man in this way. If this is true, you are a VERY lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
excellent story, best i have read

excellent story, best i have read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
damn

tht was an awesome story and the detail made it even better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Try this too

Sounds very much like my experience last Friday night. But my wife absolutely loves having her bottom strapped while taking me up her arse. Seeing six beautiful red welts across her upturned, alabaster coloured backside really does it for me too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very cool

Hot story, very believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lucky :)

all i can do is tongue my wife's ass... i cant finger or fyck it. we did it 3 times in the past though... I have had G'F into anal , I love it however once the chick is use to it you can do it on a regular basis.. its nice to finish off in there after hitting the front door ;-) I will end up leaving my wife when the kids turn 18 because she wont let me have her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Both sides of the plate

great story! Mine is almost the same with one helluva a twist. My wife let me fuck her ass the first time on our anniversary. I took my time and rimmed her for a good long time before SHE got impatient too! The twist was that she said I would have to take let her use a vibrator on me before she would ever do it again. It took a while before I consented to it being the manly man I thought I was. She was as gentle and easy with me as I was with her. With her before hand knowledge of the process of mixing a bit of pain with the pleasure, I became anxious as well. Our toys being bigger and thicker than I am she teased me for 1/2 an hour before moving from 3 fingers to the dildo. As she was appling the pressure to enter my ass I found myself wanting it to hurry up. We make it a regular part of our lovemaking now to let one of us get fucked in in the ass. Now I wonder if I am bisexual and what she'll think of that!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

VEry nice!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re:

OMG!! What a total turn on, and I'm a girl!! I wish that I could do that... Or someone would do that to me.. =) sounds like a blast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Good to be True

Best story about first anal sex with the wife that I've ever read - what a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow.........

ive always been nervous about trying anal but im still curious about it...... might surprise my husband-to-be tonight, especially after reading that!!! keep writing....... i came just by reading it......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Beautiful communication between two people in love. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely!!

I just pray it's real :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful. This is either a true story or the author is an award winning famous writer. The tenderness and the love he portrays is amazing. Sex within mariage is truly beautiful. Very good story and very lucky man.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

Very hot tale!! I was lucky enough to have a g/f who liked anal (after my divorce) when she had been drinking, and she was amazing in bed. I felt as if I were a fly on the wall watching you and your hot wife ... full marks!

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Awesome great story hope to read more about Carrie and her experiences

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, some hype, but more realisism than 99% of this inane website...

MorevinilaMorevinila5 months ago

Love the way you keep tenderness and love seeping in this very torrid sex scene. Hope to read more from you and why not some follow up with the same characters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous