All Comments on 'Old Friends & New Lovers'

by babyboo

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible!

I loved this story! It's so realistic, something that could really happen. I know this is going to be one of those stories that I will definitely reread many times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
:)

Wonderfull story. I like that it's more about the love then the sex. I like the sex stories obviously or I wouldn't be here, but sometimes the way it just dives right into the sex makes a story come off as emotionally disconnected and then the sex is just the same words used slightly differently. Your story had none of that. It's beautifull and original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely loved the writing!!! It was so well told, it gave me goosebumps! I agree with a previous comment... It's so wonderful to hear about love rather than just plain sex!! I will definitely read this story many more times. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh My God!

This story is sooooo hot! I felt like I couldn't breath all the way through it and it was like I was there. I love when Jewel's calls Kelly boo, that really sends tingles through my entire body. The love felt real and I thank you for writing such a powerful story. Please Don't Ever Stop!

pondprincesspondprincessalmost 18 years ago
Awesome! =)

This is THE most awesome "best friends" type story that I have ever found online. It is also one of the very few stories that have put butterflies in my stomach.

I definitely feel like I could relate to this story. Not a lot of naughty stories are like that.

Great job =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

this story is perfection.. amazing.. this is very simular with what i'm going threw, i haven't told her.. through this whole story i felt like i was gonna choke on my heart... no other word to describe it.. amazing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I loved It!!!!!!!!

This by far is my favorite story on this site!!!! I feel the same way about one of my friends and this story truly touched my heart. I liked how you could feel the love that the characters had for each other and it wasn't just about sex. Ive read this story about 3 times and i'll probably read it again and again (lol).

kitschxkitschxover 16 years ago
Fantastic

This was the best story I have read so far. WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome, Felt Like Playing My Guitar For Hours

I love reading, i just checked out this site and this was 1 of my firsy stories i read, it was awesome. it was rwal and true, it was one of those stories that stirs something in you, and im a Guitar Playin Rocker And I Still Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best damn stories I've ever read!

I have been reading all of the lesbian stories in alphabetical order for months now, and this is the best damn story I've ever read on this site! There was love, passion, suspense, and great sex. The story was well-told and paced just right. Keep up the great work! Write more stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved this story. So full of real emotion and you didn't rush it. everything about it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Wow, what a beautiful expression of a beautiful mind. The images you paint with words placed me right in the middle of your world - watching and admiring all that you were experiencing. Truly amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love, love, LOVE best friend stories!

And this was, in my opinion, one of the best I've read. I really "felt" the story. I laughed, cried, etc. with them. Beautiful story about two beautiful young women. Awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you know....

I read it once, and liked it. A month later I searched forever looking for this exact story, which took longer than I thought, but I had to read it again. Why? I mean your story could use a but of editing and the first time I read it, I liked it, but it wasn't amazing. But I realized it has this kind of honesty, where I can put myself in the story and I care deeply about what happens to the characters next. Though a story could be technically perfect, evoking those emotions is hard, so I wanted to commend you for your writing. I realized you hadn't written other stories for a long time, but I encourage you to do so, I just realized, your story is amazing, and so is your skill. Please keep writing.

Sincerely,

Aly

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Hey Boo!

Good Job! Obvious editing needed, but we all started somewhere.Great storyline and the emotions were awesomely conveyed.Keep writing it was entertaining and somber at the same time.U Go Girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done

For a first attempt, this is pretty good, certainly a lot better written than many others on this site. There were some small but careless spelling errors and grammatical mistakes---throughout you wrote 'your' when you obviously meant 'you're' (contraction of 'you are'). And to make your text look better, write numbers as words rather than figures, especially small numbers. Those quibbles aside, this is a good effort and I've given it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfection!

This was so sweet, beautiful, and well done, it's almost hard to believe it was your first effort. The emotions on display made it seem so real. Thank you so much for sharing! I've added you to my favorites and will enjoy your other submissions. I will most definitely be going back to this again and again.

ChumulyaChumulya2 months ago

Fantastic. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous