All Comments on 'Another Pussy Needs a Licking'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bravo! Encore, Encore!!

Love the sister-in-law/wife scenario. The "limited" lesbian/bisexual activity made it more realistic...but whetted our appetites for more. This story just screams out for a sequel in which the husband's fantasy comes true in a mindblowing threesome...this time having the 2 sisters go "all the way" for the first time with another woman. Loved this very hot story...hope you will treat us with part two very soon.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Dialogue vs Narrative

This story has some really great potential. However, you could make it a lot better if you would allow your characters to communicate more of the story through their own dialogue, instead of as a narrative, where one character (or yourself) tells the story. I realize that this is a more difficult and lengthy process, but the result is also a much more interesting story, too.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 19 years ago
coulda been better

i agree totally with GirlWatchin. plus i'm sure it wasn't intentional but the husband came across to me as a bit wimpy.sorta like what ever the wife says is law (not that i would be complaining in this circumstance!!)

not too bad.i think GirlWatchin gave you same good advice.

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think that girl watcher and Jaggers should show.

us how to write a good story--They sound like experts

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lucky Husband

I would love for that to happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
how to write, part I

"I have been married to Sally, my wife for just over fifteen years..."

I'm glad it was your wife you married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i will love to lick

i will love to lick it if only u permit me to do and add me on email on erictindana66@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Juicy pussy

I Too would love lick and finger my wife s sister she has a tight fuck box

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My wife let me do this for her oldest sister, Terri, who is five years older. Terri has been divorced for years, and not dated for over ten years. Terri is like my wife, all natural pussy, lots of hair. Unfortunately for me, her hygiene is not great. I almost gagged when I went down on her. And it got worse when she insisted I rim her. Only good part was listening to her cum! God, she is a howler!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm hoping Sally will fuck you!! And thewife will ride your face. Now chapter 2 should express that both women take you over and over again!!

That would be some chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed the story. I had a similar experience with my wife's best friend. I always loved eating my wife's beautiful ass and she was always telling Katie about it. Katie never had the experience because her husband would barely do oral on her and would never lick her asshole. Long story short...My wife arranged for me to service her friend's ass. I never mentioned it to my wife but Katie had a perfect little ass that I've fantasized about eating hundreds of times. I have a special maneuver I used on Katie where she lies face down with a pillow under her tummy and I finger her pussy while tonguing her ass..She had a mind blowing orgasm...Now I eat Katie's ass on a regular basis and fuck her with my wife's blessing...Life is good.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
Yesss

Please let it happen again and again and again Very sweat story

westerndesiwesterndesiabout 3 years ago

Your story is such a great piece to read without complexity. Keep writing more such femdom based or fantasy based stories and try to keep them simple yet effective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous