All Comments on 'Daughter Goes Black'

by oaklandstud

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A rare and erotic scenario.

I am surprised no one has commented on this story; I thought it would get a lot of people angry. Personally, though, I love it!! Well done all around. Very erotic imagery and you did a solid job of painting the girl as a sweet daughter who harbours an erotic and sexually charged persona. A good girl in one paragraph and a dark-meat loving slut in the next. You should have made this a longer story, because it was a great scenario. I hope to read more about daddy watching his baby take the black stick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What's The Point Of This Story??

Congratulations, you take a caring Dad and turn him into a "Peeping Tom Pervert" with his daughter who he is trying to connect with after years apart from a nasty divorce. Story started off well and then went downhill in just a few sentences. Also get your catagory correct, this is voyuer, not interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
she needs daddy too

she needs a good threesome with dad too

KedralKedralalmost 19 years ago
Be my daddy?

Fabulous!! Thank you Thank you!!! And to you naysayers...eat me! The women of the world who have a daddy fetish truly appreciate those that write for us and do it well!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Hot story one of the best I ever read

I hope you continue there story and Dad gets some cream pie to eat and I hope she dosn't shave her pussy she is my dream come true I would love that to happin to me

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Awesome fucking

This intergrated couple show the peeping tom father how raw fucking is done. The father enjoyed the event and want it to happen again. Just like watching a porno movie in a real setting instead on tape.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Awesome fucking

This intergrated couple show the peeping tom father how raw fucking is done. The father enjoyed the event and want it to happen again. Just like watching a porno movie in a real setting instead on tape.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Awesome fucking

This intergrated couple show the peeping tom father how raw fucking is done. The father enjoyed the event and want it to happen again. Just like watching a porno movie in a real setting instead on tape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
my daughter fucks black cock

Great story. My wife introduced our daughters into blk/wh sex. I love watching my wife fuck black men. Now I can watch one of my daughters fuck black cock. The other daughter is shy. My wife and daughter go on dates with black men. After their date, they come home to fuck while I watch. I eat their pussies after they get fucked. Then I fuck them. I love black creampies. I also suck black cock with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'd do it too !!

Awesome story , I live for the day I can see my own daughter get her sweet sexy ass pounded by some horse cocked nigger just like her slutty mother does every month or so. I love seeing the agony and ecstacy on my wife's face as she gets worked over by whatever mule-hung black stud I select for her. My goal is to have a gangbang with both my wife and daughter and at least 3, 11"long, wrist thick horny nigger cocks for them to suck and fuck. NO spitting , NO pullouts , all bare meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm a newly converted black cock whore

Awesome story . I'm a newly converted black cock whore, and it makes me sooo hot to imagine getting my nigger-lovin' ass screwed long and hard while my dad secretly watched me and got turned on by my slutty body in action. I'd love to feel his mouth , then his cock in my hot tender swollen pussy afterward, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent Writing, Hot Content, White girl Blacked

Great writing guy and lucky you. I wish my 19 yr old daughter would give it to blacks like they all should even if she had to secretly do it. Love those white girls satisfying black cock. Wives and daughters should all be black cock whores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Take my slut daughter please

Screw the secret stuff I wanna videotape my precious 19yo daughter getting her slut ass stretched good by some huge black cocks. Lil slut is fucking everything else, might as well ride some black cock while she's at it and let me watch t'boot. Yeah blackies , cum in 'er.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It!!!

My wife's being doing black guys (and others) for years. I love licking her out when she comes home while she tells me what happened and how many guys have had her. Recently our daughter started enjoying black too. She gave me a wonderful creampie on my birthday at my wife's suggestion. Now I enjoy both girls after they have been used by multiple black guys. Fun, fun, fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wife & daughters fuck black men

Great story. Women shoud give their pussies and mouth to black men. My women do. My wife and daughters fuck black men. I enjoy black creampies after they come home. As I eat their pussies, they tell me about fucking th black men. I then fuck them. Our sex life is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMMM

this story got me wet! loved the description of her sucking and trying to work his big cock inside her pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
White man for Black men

Hi, All White women & White girls should Fuck & Suck ONLY Black men

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely

Our Japanese and Korean exchange homestay students are soon converted to black cocks, to the Sybian and even to Rottweiler sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

Young Jewish girls - I won't mention ages here - especially love nigger cock in all their orifices.

Watching a girl taking throbbing negro cock in her bum, her cunt and her throat is a rare treat, believe me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

If It Ain’t White, It Ain’t Right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gimmie more!

A redhaired Irish girl of 17 stayed with us.

By the third afternoon my wife had her introduced to lesbian sex.

The next day I was fucking her from behind while she lapped Sally's cunt.

At the weekend she took three thick black cocks in her ass, cunt and throat while we filmed her with a Sony Handycam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As it should be

Great story. ALL white moms AND daughters should "offer" their pussies to black cock and dads should support their craving for more BBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

black bull shit in spads

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect

ALL dads (and moms) should facilitate the blackening of their daughter. Young white pussies deserve the best black cocks and those superior black dicks deserve the finest tight young pussies and girls should "give" their virginity to the biggest and thickest black cocks. That's the way to go

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 8 years ago
Quite appropriate.

Since BBC Worship has been proven to be true, its natural for the White Beta father to induce his innocent daughter to be Black bred. Naturally, his wife should have been first, but this is his opportunity to correct his mistake and let the natural African supremacy fuck into his offspring and ruin his wimpy sissy White lineage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daddy lick

Should have went in a cheered her on maybe even lick her hot wet pussy Z

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

He should’ve snuck into the room why she was passed out and got sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Get them into black cock and have a black baby so black men will know she is up for fucking.

pkcuckpkcuck5 months ago

nice story and we see more and more daughtrs going black would love to hear from someone that his daughtr went black. we have 4 girls btw

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My future wife and daughter will also be fucked every day by black men! I will give them Vipgra so that they will fuck us, especially me in the mouth and my daughter! I want them to fuck my daughter every day very brutally! They will feed me sperm from their pussy, men will come up and pee in my mouth! I will have a stomach full of sperm and urine! They will pour urine on us and use us as a urinal!

We all have an obligation to give our wives and daughters to black men and thank them for fucking them and feeding us sperm, I will lick their ass for this and drink their piss!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My future wife and daughter will also be fucked every day by black men! I will give them Vipgra so that they will fuck us, especially me in the mouth and my daughter! I want them to fuck my daughter every day very brutally! They will feed me sperm from their pussy, men will come up and pee in my mouth! I will have a stomach full of sperm and urine! They will pour urine on us and use us as a urinal!

We all have an obligation to give our wives and daughters to black men and thank them for fucking them and feeding us sperm, I will lick their ass for this and drink their piss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous