All Comments on 'Niece's Tight Cunt Needs It Bad'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story!!

Just like other that you have written, this is a very good one. One thing that I did notice is that there are a couple of minor grammatical errors, but other than that, its good. I do wish that you posted more stories though. :) Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mucho grande

i liked it alot the ways you described her feelings and nned was nice however in veriouse points you said "you" where i think you ment "her" good work justwatch out for that nexttme

lick_my_pussylick_my_pussyover 18 years ago
having sex with animals

plz make some stories of having sex with animals. u r awesome at story writing.

Only Yours Alisha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice story

I've read just a bit every day for 3 days, finished today, and each time I read, I played with my pussy, soaked from the excitement of the story....the thoughts of fucking her uncle, got me HOTTTTTT ....thanks for the orgasms ;)

really enjoyed them ohhhhh and your story *S*

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this shit is amazing

fucking nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mmmmm

I want to sit on Uncle Jake's cock! Wonderful story, made my pussy drip like anything :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW.

This story was AMAZING! You are one of my favorite authors...so, thank you. I couldn't stop rubbing my pussy throughout this whole story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pick a narrative (1st person or 3rd) and stick to it

Switching in and out of 1st person/3rd person narrative was distracting. This happened several times throughout the story (more towards the end though). A good example of what I'm talking about: "Thinking about his words made her smile broadly. "Yeah that would definitely suck," you giggle back"

Other than that, it's been a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
#1 in my spank bank

This is one of the best stories on here: perfect for anytime I need to rub one out.

robgirl83robgirl83about 13 years ago
Teenager

How many times do you have to remind us that she is a teenager? Hot story but I get it, she's teenager.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
So Hot!

MMMM...MMMM...Good! I would love to see Daddy sneeking a peek and then joining in giving his daughter the fucking her hot little cunt needs! MMMMM...that's what daddies, and uncles, and brother, and grandpas and...well, you get the picture...that's what they're for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

"Her eyes turn to the TV, although your thoughts were all about the handsome hulk of a man sitting right behind her."

You are one of the worst writers I've ever tried to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just a quick comment on one of the more annoying aspects of your story....

"I mean, a blonde with C-cup tits and size 2 body should be able to walk into any bar and pretty much point at the cock you wanna fuck."

You don't need to state cup and body size so literally for the reader to understand she's got a fantastic body. And most men would never say anything close to that.. substitute "crazy hot" for the sizes and it would be much more realistic.

You do it again when describing the woman in the porn movie, stating she's a size 0 and weighs 90lbs.. how in the hell would your characters know that? You could say it looked like she wouldn't weigh 90lbs soaking wet.. or something along those lines to get your point across.

lifeasjessilifeasjessiover 12 years ago
Cheeleader

Why do you repeatedly refer to and describe your main character as a "cheerleader", when it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the story??? She doesn't cheer at any point, she doesn't wear her uniform, no one sees her at a game, it is never even discussed in conversation!!! It is as bad as you relentlessly describing her as a teenager (as another reviewer commented). We get it, we get it.. she's young fantasy material.. try to abstain from being so obvious and attempt to increase your vocabulary next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

I really liked your story about your niece because I have a niece too

that had sex with us, but that was a long time ago. I've came on myself

many times recalling that night too. I really would like to make love to her

pussy for a week or so, oh I gotta cum....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the worst "stories" I've ever tried to read.

This is pure, unedited BS. "18 year old blonde cheerleader..." Yeah, right. Aside from the fact that her being a cheerleader has NOTHING to do with this language-destroying piece of work, you tell your reader she's an 18-year-old BLONDE (what color are her cunt hairs, by the way?) cheerleader over and over and over again. Get a pencil. Ask your mom to edit this for you. And stop using the word "twat." Were you born in a reform school? Oh, and how big is this creepy over-muscled uncle's cock? It's fucking ENORMOUS, baby. She has a hard time getting two fingers in her cunt but she loosens up quick when Uncle Perv's around.

Aaaggh, god. You're the type of illiterate who makes literotica sound like a comic book.

SlaveGirl70SlaveGirl70over 8 years ago
Mixed, but it got me off

Aside from the obvious grammatical errors, which do detract, the story has a good build and enough tension to make it hot. I could help with editing if you ever wanted, but even if not, please find an editor and you could do really well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking hot story eked out nicely

Despite the grammar and the consternation in other comments, your story gets the juices flowing and I would certainly fuck that neice , she's fucking hot ....and wet ...a multiple entertainer and open masturbator ..hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

I came almost as many times as Heather.

creepypcreepypover 3 years ago

Is this a secret ad for Literotica chat rooms?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3425 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...