All Comments on 'Mom's Friend was My First Love Ch. 02'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
Don't stop!

I like it!

Keep it coming.

THX

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Both part 1 & 2 are excellent examples of true romantic sex fiction - Hot and charming. Sounds like there might be some fact here. Would love to hear what happens next!

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

This fantasy story very definitely needs a continuation. It could develope into not only a fucking, but an ongoing sexual union of maybe the two of them falling in love secretly and producing a baby or two, or more. She is only 38, so she could have several babies before she reaches menopause, and he is obviously in love with her enough to give her what her husband cannot, but while she stays with her husband without him knowing that the babies are not his. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Could it be real ?

Seems true to life - very possible this could happen. Nice story flow - keeps the reader involved. How about - he needs an escourt to a friends wedding and she goes to help him out and they stay over nite in the next town.

Can't wait for chapter 3.

Keep up the Good Work.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow, so real in every way

Wow, this is so real and well written. I loved the first two parts and hope you continue this story for a long time. I too had an older lover when I was young, I was 20 and she was 39 and a friend of the family. She was a real hippy who lived with us for a while. Your descriptions bring back her wonderfully furry body and smoky breath. Thank you and please.....give us more!

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 19 years ago
nice job

Even better than the first

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 11 years ago
MORE!! MORE!!

I like your discription of the inbetween time. Laying by eachother, talking, him learning, the softness of a seduction without all the exotic erotic sex games, thrashing multi orgsmic feverish pounding. This is like a real seduction takes place. I really like your story telling style. Keep them coming! D.O.M.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Short And Hot****

Thanks.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Yum. Love the smokie kisses.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

yuppers, keep them a coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous