All Comments on 'Grandma's Boy Toy'

by earlbrowder

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Start!

I am sure that Grandma has lots of friends that would love some young attention! Hope you continue the story! Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very hot

Nice story, very erotic. I could see them vividly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So Hooooot !

is part 2 ready ? That was a very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More real than you know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
;O

you sick faggot, oh well, i fucked my cousin ;^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just hot reminds me of me and my grandfather affai

That was a hot story, I've been fucking my grandfather since I was 19. I'm now 35, I even fucked him the night before I got married. He's 74 now and reading this story makes me want to pleasure him now, he is the best lover I ever had, his cock is huge and he last for hours, thanks for the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love this story!

reminds me of my grannies cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
freaks

omfg are u sik ityped this in 4 a joke u bunch of sad twats need to get a wife and not wank over a story written by the head of the i am a freak fanclub

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yo

You are fucking sick dude , maybe you need to get help man shit if this is you're fantasy or if this is real life this is not good man you need psygical help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story

Personally I liked it. If you were able to mix more fellatio into it then I'd die happy. All in all a good story :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THAT WAS HOT

IF CAN SEND ME A PIC THAT WOOD BE COOL VEEMON713@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I exploded!!!

Oh my gosh, what a fucking hot story!! If it was real you are one lucky guy!! Keep writing man, I need to keep fantasizing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a true craftsman

Don't leave this subject for your stories. Just keep making them more and more complex, demanding, and lusty. Those wonderful ladies who have had so much experience are the best!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
comments...

Most of the comments,concerning the subject,were written by,some dumb ass people...None of them could spell,where in hell did they go to school??? My damn dog can spell better,,,People ,or should I call them ignorant,ass holes,use a dictionary,if you can not spell...Of course if you can not spell,how in hell can they look up a word !!!!! art

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!!

You're really talented...sexy, great use of sexual tension... and very erotic. Can't wait to read the sequel.

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 7 years ago
One of the best

Fantastic read, one of the best on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vanaema

Minul oli kunagi palavik,lamasin voodis.Ema oli tööl ja vanaema oli kodus,kes mind põetas.Ta tuli minu juurde palavikku kraadima ja seisis minu juures,ning mul oli käsi tekialt väljas,mis puutus vanaema sääri.Vanaema tuli rohkem minu käe otsa ja minul väikemees kohe püsti.Mina libistasin käe rohkem ülesse poole kleidi alla,aga vanaema pole välja teinudki.Ma sain oma käe talle püksisäärest sisse ja tundsin kohe karvast tutti.Ajasin talle näpud sisse ja loperdasin kuni hakkas lirtsuma,kohe ajas jalad laiali,ning hakkas soiguma kähiseva häälega.Korraga keegi tuli tuppa,kes oli ema oli töölt tulnud.Vanaemaga jäi asi pooleli,kes võttis minult kraadiklaasi ja läks vaatama kes tuppa tuli.Mul oli väga kahju sellest,ainult vanaema putsi lõhn minu näppudel,mida nuusutasin mõnda aega.Möödus pool aastat,siis nikkusin vanaema tõsiselt,kellel oli jalgevahel suur hallikarvaline lõhnav mätas.Järgmisena unistan oma emaga ka keppida.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
J Outside

My gal was 20 years older than me, but I was still virile at 50 and she was quite juicy at 70. She was a church lady playing piano and teaching Sunday school. One day I told her I couldn't make over in time to go to church with her, but I would be in the back of her yard sunbathing when she got home. When she drove up, I met her at her car to open her door for her. She asked where I had been sunbathing. I took her by the hand and led her back to the edge of the woods where my blanket was. She asked if I had bathed in the nude (she knew I loved to), and I said yes. She said she wanted to see me nude. I whipped off my shorts and very quickly my penis was stiff and full. Suddenly J reached over and started sucking on me. I reached under her red dress and felt her pussy under her panties. I wanted to see more of her, so I threw the dress up around her waist and plunged my fingers inside her while she gave me a hot sucking. I imagined that someone might be looking on, but that did not seem to bother her (an old man lived nearby and a younger couple loved on the other side of the woods. J continued until I could not hold out any longer. I came so hard she choked a bit but recovered and ate all my cum. I was exhausted and lay there in the sun for a while. J stretched out and took her panties off and said she wanted my tongue. I recuped and stretched out on the blanket, still nude, and gave her a strong licking up and down her swollen pussy. She tasted so good and she exclaimed she had almost wet the piano bench in church. She came hard and moaned loudly. We collected ourselves and walked hand in hand back to her house.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was good and we need part 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Instead of stars, there should be five hard cocks as this story would deserve all for sure. Very reminiscent of my own experience with my grandmother. You have inspired me to write about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userearlbrowder@earlbrowder
1128 Followers
irish-italian guy in his late 50s . . . recently divorced . . . gym rat . . . Looking for an older woman - - 50 plus - - for some romance, talk, storytelling, etc. . . . love chatting online, with women or fans of older women . . .