All Comments on 'Scavenger Hunt'

by jtfresh2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Floridachick2004Floridachick2004almost 19 years ago
HOT

that was a very hot read, I can't wait to read more of your work!

Sweet_ShaySweet_Shayalmost 19 years ago
OH MY GOSH !!!

JT JT JT ... this was SO HOT...you are a great story teller. And I already knew that your imagination was OUT OF THIS WORLD just from chat.

Not only was this lighthearted and exciting for me as a female...you gave me, and I am SURE a few others, some new ideas...

Keep up the good work...Dayuuuummmmmm...

* picks up my list and heads to the kitchen*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Taking Notes

This story is AWESOME. I'm going to have to try the tennis ball.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh My Gosh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellooooooooooooooo jt, After reading this I don't know when I will want to lose my virginty to a man. Great story jt. Keep up the good writing.

cummybearcummybearalmost 19 years ago
Dayummmmmm.....

Good stuff, JT... I'm impressed with you writing from a girl's point of view. And I wonder how many female readers are going to soon hear that "swoosh" sound that you get when you open a fresh can of tennis balls.

Keep it up, JT... this story was very well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
OK..

I read this story then asked questions.

I was thinking this is one HOT female.

Then I find out this author is a male. That being said, your writing shows your abilty to really get your message across and hold the readers interest.

Great job.

I agree with the other comments about you passing on a few ideas.

I know that was Shay I saw at the sporting goods dept at the mall, cleaned the shelf of tennis balls.

Scott_34

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

excellent style of writing, i really believed it was a woman writing until i saw the comments. have you had some course in 'creative' writing? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous