All Comments on 'The Last 24 Hours Ch. 01'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More

Im dying to know what happend next i hope thoses Whores get what they deserve "To be Shit Broke and with many STDs"

Hurry and finish more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
can he get the DA on board

it is a conspiracy to commit fraud, an organized crime. the DA could get a RICO case against ALL the women in that sorority who participated. all the divorced women could lose everything they gained, and the sorority sisters still married to their target rich kid could go to prison.....

of course, in his case Alex could get her for more - hiding assets, bribing his lawyer(who would probably sing), fraud and confidence, maybe even prostitution (she DID sell sex for the planned $) which might make her a registered sex offender. and don't forget contributing to the delinquency of minors....

interesting beginning. the attempted alcohol "suicide" is over the top - i mean he WAS getting divorced already and knew she was a bitch.

the accident trick was cute way to postpone the hearing.

sad for the kids to be so warped so early.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Please, pretty please continue

Author please continue this with another chapter for closure. Please because I am thanking you in the advance.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Please, pretty please continue

Author please continue this with another chapter for closure. Please because I am thanking you in the advance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i think you have wrote the abused hubby dream

you have hit shots where men feel cheated and doing a good job.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great start

great start! pls keep 'em coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A 5

Gave it a five a great start, I hope you post the other chapters regulary. Because I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Stick it to them

Give the les bitchs nothing and let them eat each other for food.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep it up

I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More

Need more input, (in the words of Jonny 5), can't wait for the next edition, please make it soon, loved every word, hope she and her kind get thier cumuppance

Spice1959Spice1959almost 19 years ago
Who's the daddy

He needs to find out who the father of the two girls are, then take them for every penny he spent on the both of them while he's been bringing up his unfaithful wife's bastard children

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Great

A wonderful story. Please continue the story. I'm sure Josh will have him and his kids get DNA tested to prove he isn't the father. That will make sure he won't have to pay child support. I also agree that the district attorney's office should be informed. A good forensic accountant would have a field day with this. All of the ladies should go to prison with multiple charges. The only exceptions to this harsh treatment would be for the couples that are happily married. In their case the wives should be given a chance to sign effectively a late pre-nuptial document that if they divorce, they are not entitled to any alimony, nor any of his assets that he had before the marriage. In the case of the main charcter's wife,it would be interesting to see if in addition to her losing everything and going to prison, if her kids go to an orphanage because no one wants them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Credible Work on a Consequencial Theme

A new author who can both write and believes in life's realities. No wimp - no cuckold - a honest to goodness real man. How appreciated! With several hero's no less!

Nice depth and background (the booze alergy was a bit uncomfortable). Overall first effort A-. Stay focused and on outline - there's no rush - be content that it's credible and to your standards.

Good show and nice effort talentwise. More please - with Regard

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Sounds like a Good Start!

This story could be a really good revenge. No wimps here, it looks like!. The retaliation could be Great!!!

Looking forward to the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting start

The comments about the lesbian orgy distracted from the plot's credibility. Revenge stories are tough, but this isn't a bad start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Unusual Beginning

Is this finally going to be the story where she gets her head handed to her on the platter? If so keep going.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Ualmost 19 years ago
interesting...

will be watching how this progresses...an intersting and unusual start can be the eye opener you need to get attention...from writers and readers who are tired of seeing and reading the same old thing everyday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very different from

what I usually read but you definitely have my attention. Nicely done.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Very Clever

Josh was very clever and very quick to get to Alex before getting sunk by the skunk of a lawyer

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Very Clever

Josh was very clever and very quick to get to Alex before getting sunk by the skunk of a lawyer

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Most Moving

You have the most Moving story I wish some writers out there could write stories like this with this kind of feeling and humour and feeling in them.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
I seriously doubt that I in his place would go to any other Court than my Weapons Cabinet.

Whe'll see what happens.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
24 HOURS MAKES A DAY

but the events last forever, TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Interesting

I hope at some point you explain why on earth they would record themselves. Thanks. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wortwhile read

3stars

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@Drbeamer3333 03/19/14

re:

Interesting

I hope at some point you explain why on earth they would record themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many criminals do record themselves in the commission of their crimes.

The intent seems to be so that after they have 'gotten away with it' they can savor the memory of a plan coming together.

Then they get caught and everyone thinks they are the definition of stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CRYING!

This crap about this man and others in this stories is full of wimp crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Alcohol is always a good remedy for wimpy characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Criminals record themselves conspiring and confessing crimes, an alcohol allergic buys and stores alcoholic beverages in his apartment. Is this stupid vs stupid or what?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Good story.

Suspenseful.

Got irked I thought it was unfinished.

Glad there is a chapter 2.

Nice job Landrious1

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

A little hard to follow at the start. Was Josh’s wife Heather part of the Sorority and was the box he found hers???

4/5

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Got me hooked on reading the whole series. Nothing better than a BTB story except BB and devastate her and her helpers, oh, a lawyer or 2 also.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why dislike?!

Another wimpy MC who can't face truth and takes another to stop him from alcohol not solution!!!!

Shit for brains

GardenshedGardenshed19 days ago

Nice, another over the top story, but it’s just a fictional story……..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous