All Comments on 'Our First Time with a Bigger Dildo'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Goddess

Kelly is a GODDESS, please let her know that. Nice...

divergirlxoxodivergirlxoxoover 18 years ago
Amazing!

Damn, I wish I could have fucked your sexy wife with that toy, then made her fuck me with it! Awesome! My pussy is definitely wet now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I enjoyed this story!

I very much enjoyed this story, only reason I gave it a %75 rating is because it could have used some action, fucking in and out of her with it. But oh well, all and all a very good story! Have big toys that I use on myself, so I can appreciate a story like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Let us know what happened next!

Kelly is the lover this man dreams of finding. You have to tell us what she wanted after 11" of Black dildo. There are only a few dildos larger than this one but I bet Kelly is the kind of woman who can handle anything you bring home. More details about her reaction would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bigger is Better

I've never posted here before, so lucky you ;p

Loved the story, 5 stars to you and your wife.

If you're ever looking around again for big toys I'd suggest checking out Bad Dragon, It might be a bit strange for some people, but when it comes to big toys, they take my cake.

Also, a video if you're interested:

http://video.xnxx.com/ video396376

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cindys big pussy

My wife and i have been playing with dildos for years, each year they seem to get bigger and bigger.

we started with a john homes dildo and then she wanted one in both holes

I now use two john homes in her pussy and one in her ass.

we went the sex club the other night and saw this woman using 3 bam dildos at the same time, my wife was so turned on she ask me to fist her in front of everyone that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm

Well I wanted to enjoy it, but to be honest it just sounded like another fantasy story written by a guy, the dialogue is just how a bloke would want a partner to talk ..now I may be wrong here as the poster claims it's true, but my spidey senses still tells me it's part of his fictional canon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too big

Yes, we have exactly the same dildo. Unfortunately ours has not yet managed to fit more than about 3 inches into her. The first couple of times she was really nervous so I just played around with the head a bit. The last time she managed about a third of the dildo and had a good orgasm with me licking her clit. She really wants to get it in badly and worries when we watch other girls taking similar dildo easily on video clips on the net. I really believe it is a bit in her mind and her pussy is just clamping up. So will just keep playing and going slow. I have seen her take guys just as large at our club visits no problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot

Man that was a hot story. Wish my wife would be more open like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gf likes big

My gf started out acting innocent and very reserve. Then one night she was a little drunk and told me how she had been fucked by 3 guys at once. She told me about a party bus orgy with 8 guys and her and her friend. So I knew she was once a dirty slut. So I started to try out different toys. I started out with average dildo with dp with my cock and had no problem. Then I bought a good size sleeve. She pretended it wa so big lol. Then I bought a mr Ed horse cock I slid that in her when she a drunk and it never even slowed down but she came so hard it was amazing. I now have bought a custom sleeve that is 8 long and 10.5 round inches. I can slam her with it she rides it hard. I have ordered a bigger one that is 7 long and 12 inches round that's almost the size of a 2 litre bottle of pop. She is quite a small woman to but I think her past sexual activity she was used and abused I will be videoing the next time just so I have proof lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky guys

Not sure who I want to watch more, Kelly or Anonymous from this year whose gf can take the two liter sized dildo. My wife doesn't like dildos but can take my four fingers all the way to the last knuckle; I have to thank one of her big cocked lovers for that erotic pleasure. I love fucking my wife's well stretched pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Tried the Shawn Michael dildo on my girlfriend wow she had best o ever and squirted any girls that say bigger isn't better hasn't tried a big one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very hot lady, lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife and myself can relate to this story, like lots of couples we started with small vibrators, wife loved an orgasm using a vibrator, one night whilst playing with her what I thought was her favourite telling me she enjoys it but now she wants something bigger inside her, that she had been searching and had seen one that looked lovely, ok I told her go for it, when it came is was a nice 8" one and a nice girth, she loved it. We had many a great night fooling around, her orgasms were many and long. But! Once again I heard the words honey I hope you don't mind, don't tell me I said, she just smiled at me, a few days later a package arrived which she took upstairs, a few mins she shouted to me to come see, Wow! This thing was Black, a huge dildo maybe 10" or 12" and THICK. The look on her face said it all, and a look that said I want to try is as soon as possible, thank G for lubricant that came with it. She loves it. I'm now waiting for my package, a black cock sheath same size but a bit thicker as she told me wants to be stretched even more with a huge fat cock, who am I to say no

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Life3 months ago

I also enjoy the stretch of a huge dildo! The feeling of being filled is equal to an orgasm. Great story! I wish more couples would play together, that might reduce the divorce rate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous