All Comments on 'Travelers Ch. 15'

by Moon Glade

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
TREMENDOUS

TREMENDOUS TALE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best of the Best

The author adds so much realism to the story with the geography and not overplaying the benefactor. This is a story I would love to live out in real life with the difference of not getting jealous and stealing her money.

I actually found it romantic in many ways. It was something like the old man's sexual "Bucket List" and he had the means to do it. I've always enjoyed seeing my former wife and girlfriends being admired by another. I will look forward to more works by this author.

I wish there were another 25 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Marvellous

This story was undoubtedly one of the best I have ever read, and I have read quite a few. Martin, Jeremy and all the people are so realistic, I wouldn't be surprised if I found a biography of this.

I'm not good with reviews, so I'll just simply say: I can only hope there will be more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Great story. I know you will ignore mindless, dumb, comments. Jealousy will make a person comment like that. I did not like the way you ended the story, but it was realistic. I would have liked if Suze and Dave had at least had a chance to get together, but you are the author.

Ray

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
We all get what we deserve in life, for the most part

and Moon Glade, if this is indeed autobiographical, you got that. Very good story, indeed. It was stunningly insightful as to your foibles and sins, and one cannot live their life like this and expect a good result. Delaying gratification is the number one trait of successful people. You clearly are not inclined that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Read all 15 parts and am happy I did. I wish Suze luck in her new life and hope Jeremy stays away. Also, I hope Suze and Dave can enjoy a pleasant, maybe platonic, reunion just for old time's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this 15-part story would make a great movie. With my wife as Suze and me as Martin, once the Makeup crew makes me look 20 years older. All the sex would be real rather than simulated, and no body-doubles. She's done similar roles in community theater, so would be OK with actual penetration on camera. Please post when you sell the movie rights!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous