All Comments on 'My Cocksucking Mom'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

There needs to be sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
please tell me your writing part 2?

Fantastic story, please, please do a follow on with the sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot-t-t

Hmmmm... Will we find out this wasn't Mom and Ria's first time? Will Eric fuck one or the other? Or both? And what about Dad? Has he gotten to Ria? Will he? Is he going to find the double dildo so carelessly tossed across the room? Will he suspect who used it? And on whom it was used? These questions and more will be answered (hopefully) in Part 2. and part 3. and part 4.

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 19 years ago
Too Hot

Too hot not to want more! Mom & Son both enjoyed it - he should let Mom suck his cock again, maybe every free moment they get!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!!!!

That has got to be one of THE best stories I have read in a LONG time. I hope you keep it going with this family!!!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Stroke story

very Hot! The family that plays together stays together.Daddys home, got to get him fucking that daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Nice Story

You gotta start fucking Mom and Sis !! Make mom watch as you get sis Knocked up !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
excellent story

Excellent story to stroke to. His mother and his sister both working on his cock and balls was so hot! Great stroke material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cumming joy

The story was a real horny one.

I too am fucking my mom since the age of 16 , now am 19 & it really gives immense pleasure to fuck my mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Same like my family

Hi,

what a wonderful story , like my family ,

i'm Saima from Sukkur,Sindh,Pakistan i love sex like Lesbian & Incest

i used to make sex with my brother & mom and lesbian with female friends.

plz if any one join us plz contect my email id at: s_teen89@yahoo.com

love from

Saima

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"You're the best cocksucker I know, mom!"

It's terrific when a boy finds out what a great cocksucker his mother is. Mothers have a very special feeling about their boy's dick. It's the center of her darling son's masculine virility, and a mother wants to pay due tribute to it, with her warm mouth and wet motherly twat. Eric's mother knows that her boy's young prick is harder than anything she's had up between her legs before. and she WANTS it! Eric's sister is also wild for what her hunky brother's got swinging between his legs, and, like any boy, he loves the sight of his mother sucking on his hard dick as his sis kisses, licks, and smooches his loaded brotherly balls. There's some lickety-split lezbo action between the females, but there's no doubt that what they desperately need is Eric's fat sturdy 8-incher shoved up their cunts. Eric's got himself a little harem of family twats, his mom's and his sis's, forget dad, his day's done, and the family twats belong to the 18 year old stud of the family and the young new Man of the House. Eric's got the hot young balls that never quit, more than enough warm potent semen for the family cunts who're wild for it, every potent drop. How much you want to bet that proud motherfucking and sisterhumping Eric plants babies up the family twats, while his dickless dad wonders what the hell is going on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my stepmother,total slut whore

mom was a drunk from 12-17, i woke up to her sucking my brother, he bent her over and fucked her,dad was out of town, i was 14, i got up and face fucked her.

that weekend me and my brother,uncle,and 6 friends tied her up and ganged her, i video taped it to blackmailer later. when she divorced my dad, ii told her i had a video, and she had to do what i asked for a year.

i made her eat out my wife, and my sister. I had her sucking my cock in the locker room, i asked my teacher to come in. my mom sucked a black cock in my office, and let 3 guys fuck her.

my mom called her 2 girl friends 35,40, i was 24. imy mom told them to suck me and spit cum in moms mouth, they did. mom waited till i was asleep.,handcuffed,blindfolded and drugged me.

three to four men sucked,fucked me hard, i was raped by four men, and mom said she video taped it and made me her slut boy from 24-26

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why dint you fuck?

why dint you fuck them?! Just stood there watchin their boobies and holes? Atleast would have licked their pussy..... I fuck my mom daily...she'z a gr8 cocksucker...sucks lyk a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sister fuck

i am 18 my sister is 20.i fuck and suck her pussy often she sucks my dick and drinks my cum.she rides me good i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Mothers are really great cocksuckers....my mom sucks my cok hard and i always cum in her mouth....she swallows all of it and then she is ready for some hot fucking...first we do it in her pussy followed by anal....its purely ecstatic to fuck my moms pussy and ass...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAD TOO

WE DO THE SAME ONLY MY DAD CAUGHT US AT IT. HIS FIRST REACTION WAS TO TAKE HIS COCK OUT AND OFFER IT TO MY SIS. SHE WAS RELUCTANT. SO HE WENT TO MOM AND SLID HIS LOVE BONE INTO HER SNATCH. THEY FUCKED FOR A WHILE THEN MOM SAID SHE WAS LONELY. I FUCKED HER THEN.

AFTER A WHILE EVERYBIDY DID EVERYBBIDY AND WE DO IT AL OFTEN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Okay

That's fuckin gross, I like incest as much as the next guy BUT DOING IT IN RL IS FUCKING GROSS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NICE!!!

Your mom and sister sound like they are GREAT fucks, and I would love to fuck them when you're there fucking them with me. I use to fuck my sister almost EVERYDAY from when I was 12 and she was 11, till I was 18 and her 17. We don't fuck that much at all anymore which is fine with me bc I have a beautiful girlfriend and she has a boyfriend. However when she wants a huge fat dick and a GOOD fuck she always comes to me and says " I NEED MY BROTHERS HUGE FAT COCK IN MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dam

Lucky ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I come back from time to time to this great story...

of hot motherfucking and kid-sisterfucking by Eric, the young and VERY virile hero of the family. Eric's mother is the champion cocksucker all boys would love their mother to be, and the cock she's wild about is her own son's fat 8-incher. There's just something about sticking his stiff prick in his own mother's warm wet mouth, watching mom do a job on it, that makes any boy feel his full masculinity as his dear mother sucks away on her boy's big dick. Meanwhile, sis is smooching and slurping her brother's big loaded balls--Eric knows he's The Man in this circle of family twats. The family cunts worship what he's got swinging between his strong young legs, they can't wait for their young hero to unload his heavy balls, shooting big doses of his creamy semen on their faces, down their throats, and best of all up their motherly and sisterly twats, where a boy's precious young sperm belongs. Eric, with his big fat prick and brimming balls, is the center of their lives and truly the Man of the Family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Virginia Traveling Cocksucker..

i'm a cocksucker from VA and i travel VA..i love to make a few stops along the way to suck cock and swallow some local cum!.

i'm a hungry, eager and willing cocksucker that loves giving head, getting skull-fucked and generally used..Big or small, i'll suck them all!.No reciprocation wanted, just get me on my knees and use me until You are satisfied!.1-on-1 or a group of guys, i LOVE Cock!!

Shoot Your load in my mouth, down my throat, all over my face, up my tight ass or where ever You like!,One guy shot in my ear so i could hear Him cumming..Nothing is to weird!.Gangbangs, Bukkakes, Piss, Cum, Spit, Ass sucking.. i'm happy as long as i'm getting fed cock and my face and throat coated with cum..

i'll be traveling around..If You want to meet me, please let me know, i'll give You a chance to try out my oral skills!.

Shoot me an email obidient4u@yahoo.com

Let's fill this cum whore up!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
family traditions

I got into incest with my dad & my 2 sisters. Mom joined in after she caught me & my sisters screwing around with pops. Then we still play together, except, mom & dad is dead now. & my sisters and I live together in purr-fect harmony, with our 3rd kid on the way. This time it's a boy, first it was a girl, 2nd one a girl. & we'll teach them the finer points on incest too, & start them off at the tender age of ??, well we don't hide from our kids when we make love. Please keep up the writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my mom

im 70 now but mom started sucking my cock when i was 13...she sucked me til she died at 67 never a question, whether i was married or not she always wanted my cock...and i always gave it to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Isn't that special, Anon. at 70!

Did she do you on her deathbed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
proof read

There are so many spelling and grammar errors in this that I couldn't finish the story. Did you read this before you posted it st all. Painful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my cock sucking 15 year old sister

i am 17 and my sister is a very good looking girl and quite popular.she is boy crazy and i have caught her a couple of times sucking a boy off.She was never baptized when she was a baby,so my parents finially had her baptized last fall in the teen group.they dressed her in a white,puffy short dress with a veil,lacs socks and white shoes.they put cloth diapers and plastic pants on her under her dress to make her feel pure like a baby for the baptism.at the end of her party she supposedly went over to a friends house,but instead went to a boys house who was home alone and they started fooling around.my parents told me to go looking for her,so i went to the friends house and she wasnt there.her friend told me she was at a boys house and gave me the address.i went there and peeked in the window and sis had her white dress off and was only wearing her veil,the cloth diapers and plastic pants and her lace socks.she was on her knees sucking the boy off.he came in her mouth as i watched and and she swallowed it all.i knocked on the window and they saw me and ran off to his bedroom.i yelled for her to come home and told her she was in big trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My mon introduced me to sucking cock

My mother was a fag hag as it was called in those days, a woman who enjoyed the company of gay men. She was always bring groups of gay men home for supper and weekend BBQs. I was about 13 at the time she started this so as a boy most of my male influence was from gays. As the years passed we started to go out together to gay bars in New Orleans. As is natural some of the men started to take more of an interest in me than just as my mothers son. One asked me to dance with him one night and I was excited and said yes. He held my chair for me as I stood up and walked me to the dance floor. As he wrapped his arm around me and took my hand I felt faint, then he pulled me close and I almost melted as our bodys met. Halfway through the first dance he kissed my neck and I knew I was falling in love. He asked me if I was a virgin and yes I was, in all ways. When he gave me my first kiss at the end of the dance I knew I was in love. He walked back to the table and held my chair again. My mother was beaming and asked me about him, I told her everything and she leaned over and hugged me and said, My darling daughter I am so happy for you. She started including him in the dinners and BBQs and as time passed nature dtook it coarse. The first time I wanted to please him so much I didn't even hesitate as I took him in my mouth and latter when he enter my virgin bottom it was heaven and hell all rolled into one. That was many years ago and many men have gone and come but the first love is always special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Plagarism?

Inspired by "Mom's New Bikini' by hotphobos.

This author added sister but dialog is cut and paste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hard leather clad cock

I would like my mum to be dressed in black leather thighboots and leather well she sucked my thick hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the hell is this shit?

I think most of these comment's are from the user, because this was such a unrealistic story it almost made me cry. Try a little harder next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
English

Learn the difference between there, their, they're and use accordingly. Your lack of proofreading or just plain poor grammar is so off putting I couldn't finish your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
how i fuck my aunt/mom?

My mom saw my cock so many times. She told that you got a big penis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucked my mom

Hey, say what you will about this story but I can tell you that when I was 17 my mom saw my cock when I was in the shower and within 5 minutes I was fucking her and she was raving about how much bigger my cock was than my dad's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love the mom, daughter thing, makes me so hard, am 9 cum a lot,like to fuck sis, she 14, big boobs, alittle hair there, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cock sucking mum

My mum as been sucking my cock ever since i was a baby, my sister said she had my cock in her mouth when i was one year old. i remember her sucking my cock when i was ten. i remember i had just got out of the bath and as she dried me of she took my cock in her mouth and suck me and i cum for the first time and ever since when ever i take a bath she suck me off, but it all changed last week in stead of suck ing meshe laid on the bed and put me on top of her and slipped my six inch cock in her fanny and let me fuck her as i worked my cock up her my dad walk in and when he saw me he well do son fuck her well, he said now your fucking her will give me some time to fuck your sister and with that he bent her over the bath and pushed his cock up her and took her ten year old virginity. now we are one big happy family and fuck each other and dad is even also fucking me up the arse. aswell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky kid

I wish I was able to do this with my mom and sister. I really want to fuck the both of them and watch them make out with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I was alone with mom the following afternoon!

Ria was off somewhere with her friends when I got home, and I heard moans coming from my parents bedroom. Then I heard my mom calling my name in orgasmic bliss, realizing she was masturbating. "Oh Eric, oh Eric, oh Eric," I heard her calling out. Instantly my cock was hard, and I quickly shed my t-shirt, and shorts. Mom was naked, and still breathing heavy as I walked into the bedroom naked, my hard cock pointing at the ceiling. She let out a gasp when she noticed me, but one look at my hard erection, and she invitingly spread her legs for me. My eyes darted from her trimmed pubic hair, to her tits, and hard nipples, to her smiling face. Without hesitation, I mounted my mom in the missionary position, sliding into her tight pussy easily because of her climactic juices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Miserable BS Story

It's soooo phony that it's not even fun to read. At least make some semblance of reality in your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spelling counts

Your cocksucking mom sucks more than your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dream on.....................

Fantasy meets bull shit......no shortage of either in this waste of ink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
0 stars

Let's see... The writer just had to give the reader exact breast sizes instead of more descriptive imagery such as " my sister has larger breasts almost the same size as a pair of cantaloupes". Come on writer! Leave something to the reader's imagination! Oh! And while we're at it... The whole "your cock is so much bigger than/ you fuck so much better than/ everything about you is way more superior than your father" trope is not only ridiculous in the case of this story, but you dime a dozen wannabes have done it to death at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
bull shit

the wind blew and eric raved on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It can be tough to give an opinion.

If your story contains thoughtful plot development interesting complicated characters, this is not for you.

If you value clear description and obvious conclusions this is reliable, i don't know, yet, if this the start of a series or standing on it's own. Tough to do plot and characters of multiple people, different ages and experiences. That is imposdible in a couple of hundred words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a high opinion of oneself........

8" cock...at least....

"Oh fuck yes, suck it, swallow my cum you fucking bitch".

and the love he has for his mother......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much bull shat......The bad spelling, misuse of words along with the usual 8" cock.

I've never understood WHY a mother generous enough to give her body becomes a "fucking bitch". Why is that? Does she need to be scorned for giving herself?

Anyway go dream so more and learn the language. There, they're, their....all different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOT MADE ME HOT

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68about 1 hour ago

masturbating to the SIGHT....... Not site, that's for building sites, to see something with your eyes is sight !!!

come down from THEIR..... something, like a building site, is over there.....!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous