All Comments on 'Kelli and the Masseuse'

by flaborn1957

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent and well written

I loved the slow reluctant surrender. I could visualize everything. I hope you continue this story. Maybe letting all of the women use Kelli or Kelli trying out Natasha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it was so hot

i read this before but wanted to read it again, it was so hot, i hope you continue thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More!

A fantastic story! Well-written with a nice build-up. I look foward to more!

DumpingtonDumpingtonalmost 19 years ago
Very erotic with an enjoyable sub/dom twist!

The idea of a dominant woman forcibly seducing two pretty younger girls is an exceptionally good one, and this writer has an excellent writing style! I really enjoyed reading this story! My favorite parts included her chasing the pretty Korean girl around in the locker room, and I also liked the strap-on action later at her house with the white girl, although I was also kind of hoping she'd take the girl from behind with it. But either way it's still worth five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

it shoukd hyave a part following it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Being a fan of reluctance

this was totally on the spot in my book. Bull Dykes don't even really do much for me normally, but your story definately got me thinking that I might be missing out on something. Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very, very exciting

Wonderful job of mixing seduction with reluctance. You are a very exotic, descriptive writer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hotttt

i love this story. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you should write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

very well written and very hot. more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ksiddiqui

i have'nt read much erotic story than this ever!!! plz write the sequel writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

easily the hottest story i have ever read. is it possible to have more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

SMOKING Totally hot story! Needs to be much more written about Kelli's domination and serving this woman. One of the best if not the best lesbian seductions ever! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
asians?

Was pretty good, one thing though, this asian chick had a womanly body which other asians don't usually have? So asians usually have gross bodies then? Careful there.

PTAPresidentPTAPresidentover 9 years ago
Good story overall

I loved this story of seduction with a certain element of mind control. But it would have been even better if Earlene had actually seduced instead of forced herself on Tasha. It would have also been nice to have Tasha and Kelli respond by submissively going down on Earlene and her two girlfriends. And why do the dykes have to all be ugly? Can't they be masculine and yet sexy in their own way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Erotic

Made me cum hard. Juicy story needs a Part 2 and then A Part 3 where Kelli and Tasha become lovers.

dannygjkdannygjkover 4 years ago
Long shot but...

This is so much like what I would expect of someone where I used to work. Also her name is Irene which matches closely to Earlene what someone might do to change the name for privacy. Arousing to me to fantasize that this is the case. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

What a fantastic story. I hope it was areal story. Cause that is how we all should get taken.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

i love it so classic

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

best story that i ever seen

plz, wirter, comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People who write stories that involve forced sex should study this story. The line of forced sex and seduction is walked on by the author to perfection. No use of bitch or whore. Slap this or shove that. Earlene displays dominance without having to resort to violence.

Hot story. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous