All Comments on 'Woman on Girl Ramblings'

by flaborn1957

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
continue it please

the story was good but it would have been cool to read about all the days and each act that happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why leave it hanging?

Why not finish the story/continue it? why not add another chapter to it, or more pages to the original story, this story is not complete, as you say that the girl went back again and again some times for two days, what happen during those two days, or when the girl went back, write about, and don't leave the story haging the way it is.I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE Please!

You have to tell us more of the other "visits"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Graeat writing

Great writing, fantastic story. please let me know if you have written anymore stories. Eddy(edna) ednaou812@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful, Erotic, Sexy

You can't stop there, I can't describe how breathless I got, reading your story. Pls continue with subsequent visits. Wonderful writing, kept me gripped!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
FUTHER CHAPTERS

LOVEDIT SO FAR WISH TO READ MORE PLEASE CONTINUE WITH FURTHER INSTALLMENTS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A good Story But...

This was a good story but unfortunately it was spoiled by bad editing. The spelling or word selection and it destroyed the eroticism of your story. For example... 'The woman quieted for a moment.' This just makes your story amateurish, I don't believe that their is a word such as quieted. It destroyed the building tension you could have done so much here. 'the woman became silent, her eyes burning into Sandra's.' This in itself is not perfect but it reads better. I don't want to sound negative and I wish to help. I am a published writer but not with erotic literature. When I have gotten my story to the point that I think it's good I print it off and read out loud this way I find the errors leap off the page at me. I then do another draft and read aloud again. I have repeated this up to 20 times before arriving at something good enough to present to my publisher.

jimbo1962jimbo1962over 11 years ago
Great story

This is one of the best stories and author on this or any site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my fantasy

wouldn,t I just love an older lady to take me that way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well equality swings both ways. Marginalized groups seeks representation to be the hero. In turn villains are needed.

Good job. Old ladies can also be creeps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous