All Comments on 'The Family Ho!'

by llunih

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
swtwcumsswtwcumsalmost 19 years ago
Ugh...

This is one of the worst stories, and I'm being generous when I call this effort a story, I have read on Literotica. It makes me wonder if English is the writer's primary language. It also makes me wonder if the writer is a minor, since everything about it is immature and inept.

There is no plot per se, no characters. It is so disengaging that it reads like a storyboard of a bad porn movie. It is a lame effort that leaves the reader totally limp.

If you aren't going to invest the effort to write better, or at least use a proofreader, please don't write anymore. It is just too painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Words cannot convey...

daddy, daddy, daddy.

It's taking Sancho longer to read this thing because his English isn't so good.

Niether is yours.

Oh Man, oh Man, oh Man!

BrutalBabiBrutalBabialmost 19 years ago
You Have Got to be Kidding

Was this written by a monkey?!?!? Every other word is 'daddy', and the storyline... or attempted storyline, since there wasnt one... is horrible. Also, take a breath, pause a second, fifty different actions took place in a five sentence paragraph. (Again, I am using 'sentence' and 'paragraph' loosely). You know you are supposed to be 18 to go on this site, go back to English class, learn how to write and come back when your 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wanna hear what happens next

hey i have loved reading your story so far. I can't wait to read some more and find out what happens next after june and her son come over to the house after lisa's mom calls her!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Mmmn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL certainly fast paced

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous