All Comments on 'Put It In, Coach'

by Dai Raku

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Be careful, you might be censured by the other

interracial authors. According to them, all black men are supposed to have 9+ inch cocks with gigantic balls capable of orgasming 8 or more times a night. They might object to you using real descriptions in your story.

This was a well-written erotic story. Thank you for the time and effort it took to write this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tell me a story!

This might have been a good story if it hadn't been written in Ebonics. You're either in college or in the ghetto. You can't be both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Didn't Read It, but....

...I get the title. Clever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What a shit story....just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kevin and ANGELA

JUST LIKE AT JEFFERSON, but not as hurtful to her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm assuming the author is just 18 and this is a first attempt. There is a lot of room for improvement. Try to figure out the story before you start writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This scenario had a lot of potential, and for me it just fell flat. Dai Raku, please get an editor! When a reader has to struggle with grammar, spelling, and syntax it takes away from the erotic excitement you are trying to convey. Second, one of the toughest things for any author to do, is to write dialogue that flows, sounds smooth and convincing, and moves the story along. Most of the dialogue in this story is flat and uninspired. That said, some of the descriptions are really good, so don’t give up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous