All Comments on 'Jealous Husband'

by Nicole99

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
end to end

Super ending on getting it in her end!

Don1028Don1028almost 19 years ago
Him Big Scumball

Hope he enjoys having sex with her now.

Of course where he belongs locked up someplace where he gets big cocks up his ass several times a day.

Anyone who thinks this funny is as sick as the writer.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Gee

Now being a laywer he can divorce her, because she really is a cheating slut. Hey good story though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Humorous Paid Rape Of Spouse?

Say, if you saw humor in that contorted Tail - Coming up next - Humorous Sodomy of Twisted Loving Husband in his new cramped cell.

Poor taste and misplaced attempt at female humor author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting Twist

I can't decide whether I like it or hate it. As a female, I think what this guy did warrants castration. I realize it's only a story, but this could easily make someone an emotional cripple. As a husband, this guy is a zero. However, in one instant the wife goes from an innocent, non-cheating spouse to one who took on two would-be rapists and then got finished in time to sit down and watch television. Confusing, where is the real lesson here? Maybe I am a helpless romantic, but I did not enjoy the plot or the flip-flop ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
maybe its time

to do it again and tape it ...then get rid of the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Two words for you!

Ass hole! Oh wait that's one word. OK Fucking asshole!

Any guy who does that to his wiofe desreves whatever he gets in return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Where's the Humor??????

DUMB!!!!!

Why was this in Humor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
See

There is honor among thieves after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
the not funny "joke"

see, this scum hubby is jealous - but not suspicious.

so he organizes the rape to "punish" his wife.

but wife lies back and enjoys it, it is not punishement - and she HIDES IT perfectly. now women who have not had this kind of forced sex do not behave like that. they freak out.

so AFAIK the joke is: the wife must have been cheating on old jealous jake, experiencing BDSM sex on the sly! jealous jake has been a cuck for years w/o realizing it! but he was jealous of what was innocent, and ignorant of what was guilty! and the cuck tried to have this BDSM cheating wife raped, but she gets off on it!

isn't that funny? no? neither do i.....maybe i got the 'joke' wrong, but that is what i see.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
The husband deserved this

This husband was crazy and nutty as a fruit cake. I loved his wife for hidding this from him and he deserved her coyiness.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
The husband deserved this

This husband was crazy and nutty as a fruit cake. I loved his wife for hidding this from him and he deserved her coyiness.

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
Yikes, sensitive bunch.

It was funny. These are stories people -- some are taking them too seriously.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Disappointing

I came to "Jealous Husband" with high expectations after "Anonymous Sex Klub" and was profoundly disappointed. By what stretch of the imagination is this <i>humourous</i>? Even ignoring the high likelihood that at least one of the three guys brought a disease to the party, what woman would react as calmly and as willingly as this? Sorry, this is a non-starter for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It is funny

funniest thing about it is the readers who did not find it humorous... Probably these guys realized the perps had been to their houses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not really funny. when one discovers his wife

is exactly what he thought she was. He was very wrong to set up a rape of his wife, the consequences medically, criminally, and physically are just to much. But she has shown she isnt much better and divorce is the only option of course he will have to not know what she did just the differences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
reminds me of practical jokes. Almost takes

and idiot to laff at them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not impressive

this has no meaning. he is an lawyer and arranging for his wife to be raped ? no jokes here and not erotic too

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Guess who learned the lesson?

The husband. He learned that he was right. His wife WAS a slut. Better to find out before you had kids. It's cheap to divorce her now.

Harsh61Harsh61about 10 years ago
Sweet Revenge

The Lawyer needed a good treat and He got that from his loving wife...

She did give a lesson to the jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Always good to know your wife is a slut

Makes it simple to divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If he is paying people to rape his wife I don't think he will make out well in a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous