All Comments on 'Anne's First Erotic Massage'

by p_l_chill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Squirming In My Chair

I'm sitting here squirming in my chair reading this and cursing you for stopping where you did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Top Tastic - I want more

Well what happened next - I'm rampant and waiting to read Part 2 - Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
"Began"?

Twelve words before the end of the story it says she "Began". That's no way to end a story. There are a multitude of readers wanting to know what happened after those twelve words and the period that markes the end of the story.

More please...

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A slow buildup and sudden ending requires a sequel

Surely p_l_chill isn't going to leave readers wondering what happens next; no author would be that cruel. Chapter 2 should continue this very stimulating plot line, because we have to know what more Anne will experience under Fifi's very talented hands. In my private practice as a certified massage therapist, I specialized in giving clients equally sensuous massages. As in this story, the massage strokes would slowly become increasingly intimate, introducing the client to ever-higher levels of eroticism. They invariably resulted in his or her stimulating sexual release, and I'd acquired another repeat client. Although retired, I still enjoy giving sensuous massages. I can now afford to give them without charge, so I have a wide variety of body types on which to perfect my erotic massage techniques. I look forward to reading more chapters of this story, because p_l_chill is one of the most arousing authors on this web site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too Short!

The story was too short, there could have been more of a buildup in the beginning, like why she wanted to experience a "Erotic Massage." Then you had me captured with your description of the two women and what was about to take place. Then you cut to soon to the finish.

I should have been a 3 page story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very very good

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great build up and a bad ending. Sure the reader can imagine on their own but if that's the goal - why bother with literotica? Just have everyone imagine what they want. No need for stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous