All Comments on 'Joe's Niece Ch. 01'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Velly Good

I velly much likee this story. Thankee you.

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmeralmost 19 years ago
Horny Uncle

Can't wait for the next chapter you randy naughty uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot

It's such a promising story. Can't wait for the next chapter....so hot and it makes me so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why post half a story ?

I saw someone say it's an interesting story... it is... and it does have potential...

But it's incomplete... why bother posting half a story ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
re: Why post half a story

What part of "Ch 01" didn't you get, asshole?

cathywillcathywillalmost 19 years ago
I have a question

Is this a true story? My uncle bet me it is. Please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More please

I am eager to read more...I liked the story very much...*soft smiles...*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not good

Author should not have said he wants to have patty suck and fuck a lot of men.

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
I liked this story - they surely didn't waste any time, and for a.....

naive, inexperienced young thing, she surely turned into a hot, craving slut-to-be. Did I say I "liked" this story? No, I really loved it - man, would I like to be the guy in that situation. What a stimulus for dreams! I really was surprised to come to the end already (I was just about ready to stroke a bit and didn't have time) since most of Jim's stories are 3-4 pages and lots of details. In this one it got sexy quickly, and yet there are 3 more episodes of what promises to be even hotter. So, I'm off to read and, I think, do a bit of stroking (definitely starting earlier). Thanks for a great start, Jim!

taco1085taco1085over 12 years ago
cant wait

I just cant wait to read the next chapters. of my goodness, i am so hard and ready to take my wife in my arms and use her and fill her needs and mine.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

And so the education of Patty begins. I'm not sure I could keep from doing the deed with a beautiful, young, eager and let's not forget naked lady even if she was my niece. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10446 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES