All Comments on 'C is for Clitoris'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Best Yet!

This is fun, real and I enjoyed it a lot. Ending worked, although it might have been better for her if he was just average, and remove the stigma in her mind that 'regular guys' would be disgusted by her. But I see what the author was going for, and better too small than too big, in this case!!! Really nice story.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 19 years ago
sweet story

I felt that the first part worked out better than the 2nd, but bree was very believable and very endearing. Maybe the bit about being less than well endowed came a little to quickly and the wrap up in the end wasn't drawn out at all.

still a very sweet story

Medicine HatMedicine Hatalmost 19 years ago
Sweet and caring--just perfect.

I love stories that feature people who aren't "supermodel-perfect." I think most people struggle with some sort of fear that they're not "normal"--whatever that is. It seems like many people aren't happy with their bodies and I think that positive stories like this one go a long way towards showing people that they're not defective and that they're worthy of being loved just as anyone else is.

I hope I'll find my own "Bree" someday.

Beam_of_liteBeam_of_litealmost 19 years ago
All of us

have our little "quirks".."imperfections".The beauty of this story is that All of us can see and understand the vunerability of the characters..for none of us are "perfect"..each of us so unique..the way we were meant to be

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanalmost 19 years ago
Write More Please

There HAS to be MORE to this story, please write it. This story needs finishing, or at least exploration, and that could take many stories .

Good Job,

Rudolfo

zanth6zanth6almost 19 years ago
More is Better

I haven't seen a decent (indecent?) story about clits

since "Secrets of the YaYa Dildohood." Thank you very

much. And, as someone already mentioned, let's develop

this theme further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
c is for clitoris

An other story please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
curious

my partener has I suppose a normal clit so your story on huge clits is a turn on and i would love to see and feel a big one

UnderpantskiUnderpantskialmost 18 years ago
Very Believable

Many Feathers/The sand man I've eread much of yoru work here and this one is up to your standard defintly.

What makes this one special is its so believable so very real. I don't want to sound cliched but I can really imagine a "Bree", "Jack" and "Alice" even a Dan that I know already.

bandelerobandeleroover 17 years ago
oh heck...

Reading any of your stories is a delight. This is a masterly treatment of Bree's needs, wants, hopes and fears.

Yet another of your stories that left me wanting to add a + to the score :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
size definitely does not matter

i loved this story. I've been out with 3 men with small dicks and they have always but always been the best lovers. They compensated with the best cunnilingus and i've never known one of them who couldn't please me. big dicks often come with arrogant owners who have always wanted to go too fast, too hard. i've a large clitty (but not as big as my thumb!) and it is so sensitive. you got this very accurately. Size does not matter, but being sensitive does!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mind Blowing!!!

This story is well written, sensual, erotic, and a KEEPER!!! I hope you continue to write like this, but please a page of lusty follow up would have made this story volcanic. Many thanks!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
The great thing about mating parts...

is that large or small, between men and women, they all seem to fit together so well. It's not that--one size fits all, but--all sizes fit one another. Truly marvelous, and your story underscores that point.

nonconsensualnonconsensualover 12 years ago
Story telling at its finest.

Very well told, the reader is taken into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All the rest

Like all your other stories, you reel us in, then slap us with something unexpected and beutiful. Koontz and Mary Higgins Clark rolled into one.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Very good

It is so good to read a story about a small or normal dick that makes a women happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
history of me

I wish I could have found someone as understanding when I was young. I was never exactly rejected, but just had lukewarm reactions to my fairly small penis and testicles. I'd be told that I was 'just fine the way you are' or worse 'its ok, really'. But never like I was just right to please her. I think a large clitoris would be really sexy, as long as it didn't cause her discomfort during her day-to-day schedule. I love sucking on long pussy lips too. I guess I learned to be good at oral sex to make up for my lacking of abundance elsewhere. I think I could have really gotten into Bree, as long as we were compatible otherwise. This is a good story that needed to be told. Also, I'm not sure most people know that many, many women have asymmetrical breasts and so-what. Our physical attributes drive us apart so much. I have epilepsy also, which was kind of frightening to many people back when I grew up in the 60's and 70's. Back then it was called 'having fits' and caused me to feel alone a lot, even with people all around me. Even family. Its too bad that, as in the story, two emotionally damaged people have to stumble onto another emotionally damaged person to even find good sex. Thank you, I didn't know another person would even think of this as a story to be posted to be read by the public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really Enjoyed

Really enjoyed your story as it spoke so directly to me. Having a small cock and being black had been a double whammy most of my life. Needless to say the expectations women (and later men) had, were shattered when I undressed, as even hard I'm just 4". Locker rooms first, then dates, finally marriage and divorce, then anonymous ABS hookups - all just brutal. My 2nd wife is a kind white bbw and as we were getting to know each other I shared the pain of my size with her. She was very sympathetic and encouraging, and as we got intimate she directed me to use my hands and mouth to make love to her chubby body, elongated nipples and oversized pussylips. It's been glorious! The slow buildup to bringing her off with my mouth locked on her cunt while laying with my cock on her rather muscular calves is all I need to cum hard. Kissing her and having my cock mashed against her huge thighs also brings me off.

Thanks again for this story,

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting and sensitive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the greatest, most amusing and thoughtful story i ve ever read here.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

A truly loving tale about something I believe a lot of people deal with, body shaming due to abnormalities. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's creative imaginations and caring abilities to address it in this story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous