All Comments on 'Double Fucked Slut'

by LadyLilith

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome!!!

Great story! From begining to end, I loved it! Can't wait for more stories from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Gotta Love Double Fucked Slut!!!

So incredibly HOT! You will love this hot and sexxy story! Can only hope she really got it this way as well!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Sexy Story

Only a few problems, an editor with help. /PAR - maybe you're writing it with a program that's not supported by Lit.

Again, great, hot writing. You might want to keep your paragraphs smaller, 5-9 sentences. It reads better, esp. for old farts like me, hehehe...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Holy Fuck!

That was hot! But poor James didn't get to fuck her ass... part two please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice story

..but how come so many on Literotica use "site" when they mean "sight?" The previous story I looked at also had this, and it's beginning to bug me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Double fucked slut--great story

The only thing that would make this story even better would have been a TRIPLE fucked slut. My #1 fantasy of all time is to be impaled on 2 rock hard cocks while I'm slurping on the 3rd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

really hot..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
liked it...

I really like these stories from the female point of view. This was a good one. I will definitely think of this one in my next masturbating session....thanks.

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
I assume that she gave the ass fucker a BJ

to clean him up--After all if she loved so much it it is the least she could do.

Next time describe the delicious smell too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lucky Girl...

Wishing I was you... You just made mr cum so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
NICE

Would love to get more of this. Please write more. Have had many sessions like this. Even had one where the girl used strap on cock to show us guys how great it felt to take it in the ass.

WifewantsdpWifewantsdpabout 12 years ago
Hot

My wife's favorite type of story. She read it while I was going down on her. It definitely added to her orgasm.

kantabcdkantabcdover 10 years ago
Very hot!

This is one of the best description ever for a double penetration! It's hot, erotic, romantic and hard! Great story!

Will you make a sequel of this one? Next time may some double vaginal or double anal be included. Or she agrees to have a mini gangbang with 3-5 guys. If you do so, make it slow, romantic and get pace up.

Thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, did he?? It's been 6. Years. We are all betting thatMark asked a friend of he and James to stop by, and you got a foursome, but that's just a guess. Once a fun slit, always a fun slit. We're betting your cunt has seen a lot of cocks the last 6 years, and you probably got PG too. Right?? Why don't you fill us in slut, so we can read it with our women, and plant some seeds? Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous