All Comments on 'A Carnaval for Claire'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
If only Hubby could

find out. He'd be so proud of his........slut.

Then again...Maybe not!

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
They don't need a cover story

Just tell the husband that Susan is taking over while Claire gets tested for AIDs and STDs. Claire just had unprotected sex with well over a dozen men. Essentially she has also had sex with all the partners those men had. Her choice - but she isn't going to endanger Alex by having sex with him without telling him is she?

Yeah, I know, it's just an erotic story fantasy - but still...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's a fantasy people -

A story told in world that doesn't have to worry about STD's an unplanned pregnancy.

Lighten up.

It was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To be worth while fantasy has to be grounded in

reality. This is so fantastic it is just plain out of this world. In a world with no marriages, no love, no husbands, no diseases, no guilt, no feelings. This woman has exposed herself and then her family to a large number of diseases that she wont know, even with testing, for many months whether she if infected or not. She has no real love for her husband, yes she may love him like a dog, or as a paycheck but she is not in love with him. She is a common slut. Luckily for her, she was not taken and placed in a whorehouse and drugged up for continous use until she died. Erotic not at all, stupid very much so. Now she plans to threesome her husband and give him whatever diseases she has now acquired. Real love there guys.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 15 years ago
Yuck

They are smokers! How disgustingly anti-erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hot

I cannot imagine a faithful wife asking her husband to go to Rio, or much less a husband with half a brain letting her.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
EspressoBolus has it right. Yuck! They are smokers.

I deducted 2** for Yuck and rated it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So

So she gonna throw her husband a bone by giving him a shot at her friend. Just so she can feel guilt free for letting herself get gang banged in the street like a common whore. Not to mentioning the risk of STDs or Aids that run rampant in foreign countrys. They're just going to pay it forward playing Russian roulette with their family's lives. I hope that this author has the balls in the next installment of the story to let the husband in on what happened, have him escape with his kids and the two sluts get what's coming to them and learn that actions have consequences and price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a horrible friend

I hope Alex is gone when they get home and so are the kids and all the money...

Maybe she should just stay in Rio and work for a Cartel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's not far fetched in that environment. A bunch more than twelve fucked a 20 something hot Asian who was completely sober and willing many years ago. They fucked all her holes for a whole day. At one point they did a circle jerk all over her face. The phones with cameras weren't around or that would of been on tape . Her poor future hubby, I wonder if he knows what a pig his wife was and if that was her only time.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Whores

Two whores screwing random street trash isn't sexy at all. Just sick. What about the kids?

Dunny69Dunny69almost 5 years ago
Horrible

Just another cow bag cheating whore taking disease and disaster back to a gullible husband. Fk her and her friend may they rot in hell. Horrible story nasty people just leaves a putrid taste in the mouth. Thanks for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Doesn't get much worse than this piece of shit.

Thanks for the effort anyway. And thanks for skipping over the venereal disease, and the divorce.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Actually, an LW story should start now. Up to now it is a Group Sex tale. The effect of Sweetie’s adventurous behavior on their marital relationship is what LW is really about. I think a threesome would be a bad way to get back from Carnaval, but calling Hubby from the airport to go buy a gross of condoms is not great, either. Giving him a major (or fatal) STI is a real OOPS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uh!

If you fuck any men in Brazil, you will get AIDS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not all Brazilians have HIV or AIDS. Dunno who started the rumor, but it's definitely untrue. My current girlfriend was born and raised in Sao Paulo before moving to US a few years ago. She is completely std free.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anon was your girlfriend common street trssh.like the ones these whores hooked up with?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous