All Comments on 'Oops, Party Wife Got Knocked Up'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More!

Loved it! Need to double check spelling next time. Will she do other guys?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 16 years ago
Enjoyed it very much!

It was a bit obvious, and some punctuation needs cleaning up, but it was a very good story. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
god, its a hot premise

wild and sexy. hot that she actually has the baby.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Keeping the baby.....

How hot of a story!!!!! However it would seem like a lot more erotic if you kept the baby and told its Daddy that it was his. You could stay married to your husband, but keep fucking the baby's Daddy so the baby would have full-blooded siblings. And who knows.....if your husband did that to you and you kept fucking and getting bred by your baby's Daddy, maybe he would start fucking one of your friends that did not want to get pregnant, but wanted to be fucked and loved by a guy that would not knock them up. There are all sorts of possibilities for a continuance for this hot story--I have a low sperm count and would love to find a hot woman that wanted to fuck but did not care about having a baby.

calibrat1963calibrat1963about 15 years ago
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

This was soooooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, but...

You seriously need an edtor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
truth is not as fun as fiction

I had a buddy, black dude, nice man, he and I decided one night to pull a trick on my wife, we did , she is now with child and she is happy, little does she know it is his, aint so funny now. Oh by the way not all black guys are huge, at least he ,s not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Some people think this is so terrible

I used to think this too until my husband told me to open my eyes and look around. How many female out there are having babies and they aren;t by just the guy they are with. Many females get into relationships and have a child then break up and get into another relationship and have yet another child by this other guy. I have finally come to the conclusion if it can stay without a break up its has to be much more special. If the husband is willing to except this and to stay with the female as well as support her and this baby why not go with it. Today hubby and I are in our late 50's and we have been married for 35 wonderful years. We have 6 lovely kids and opf these 4 belong to other guys. We raised our kids and they all have hubby's name and he supports them and loves them as they were all his. In a way I kind of wished we had a family who would of understood because I would of wanted to have bred with a Black guy at least once too. As it is nobody knows the kids aren't all my husbands. We have told the older ones and they seem okay with the fact. As it was I was a one man woman for the first 8 years of our marriage and thought it was so great, after awhile I realized it was no big deal to be a one man woman. Hubby got me and tought me how to really live and be loved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Abrupt ending

Your story is well crafted; however, the ending is abrupt. What happened to the baby? Does it look like either the wife or husband? Is raising Jerry's child the price the husband pays for pimping his wife? And she gives into this conduct? A better ending would be for her to divorce her husband, leaving him his children, and going to live with Jerry and get his cock whenever she wants. Stick her husband for alimony and child support. Serves the bastard right.

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
Not only need an editor, but lose the ahhhhhs, oooohss and similar.

As one of the LW authors says in a "How To" these 'stuck key' attempts to convey emotions are a sign of an immature writer.

Learn another way to show ecstasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a great story

Too bad wholes don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love this story

Wow. I blew three times reading this. So very hot. Would love a wife like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Errrrrrrrr you need to read what you write

To sumerise: He unziped side ziper and you were just in your purple undies...in

the next few sentences he was kissing outside your fishnet stocking and

playing with you titts throught your bra? Do you put these things on just to

excite him?

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Opps

Great story. Really like your style. Thanks.

CoolBreeezCoolBreeezover 11 years ago
Great Story!

Fantastic

gcg41gcg41over 11 years ago
HOT

Another great story.

DOCJASONDOCJASONover 11 years ago
wow

Wish i could see those home movies!!!@

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Anon...'eerrrr'

Anon - it lends more credence if a comment is NOT chock-full of misspellings! Yes, there is a small error at this point in the story, but not what Anon misunderstood! The author says that the DRESS is removed. Then, that only the underwear is left! Now, that includes panties (or undies), but it ALSO includes the matching bra ... and MAYBE the fishnet stockings! All of which is then described as removed (in due time) in the story. If one MUST comment, at least make it about something real (and maybe even important ... Ooops...forget I said that last part!)

Author DOES desperately need a good editor. Many 'writing mechanics' goofs are evident...homophone screw-ups (roll playing vice ROLE playing, for example), spelling, failure to use quotation marks and other separators, misspellings, tenses, 'me' vs 'I' , and the dramatic 'stuck key' problem previously addressed!

However, despite being highly predictable, it is remarkably HOT! I would argue that it is closer to being Non-Consent/Reluctant or even BDSM than LW, since Sweetie is mainly following Hubby's lead (which is only kinda adventuresome on her part) rather than deliberately trying to change their marital equation! Still - gotta forgive more goofs than I usually forgive (Biography graphic DID help!) to award -

5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Forget 'category attribution' in prior posting!!!

Sorry for oversight!

SirDuctionSirDuctionabout 11 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

This is a fantastic story and you really must ignore the nitpickers who never write anything themselves but set about looking for any typos or spelling errors they can find. They cannot just enjoy creativeness and good imagination because they don't have them themselves. This story was really good, it was easy to follow and erotic. Whatever you do you must not find an editor, use your flair and develop it yourself as you have done with this story. It is your story, don't let anyone else meddle with your creation and don't take advice from the untalented non-events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Slut attack

This whole thing is going to bite you in the ass. It will just take some time. Enjoy your well-earned divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Normal life

There is no need for a divorce in these situations. Many couples enjoy having multiple sex partners without getting jealous and hurt. My wife has had numerous men since we got married and I am glad she gets satisfaction from them. I especially like watching our black friend fuck her. Oh, and we do have a black child along with two other kids. I am sterile so I know none of them are mine. We have been happily married for over 20 years.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Oops, Party Wife Got Knocked Up: ( Nicole and Tim - Wife and Husband)

One of the previous comments had Nicole divorcing Tim, and moving on with the man that gave her satisfying (but unknowingly) sex after being duped by her husband, Tim.

My take is that Nicole should divorce Tim!! She should take their two kids, take the house and take the child support (if she is working there will be little or no alimony), and have Tim take a walk, and take the debt obligations (except Nicole pays the house mortgage since she get sthe house)!! Nicole marries Jerry, he adopts the two kids fathered by Tim, and Jerry impregnates NIcole again for their second child together, along with her two children from her marriage with Tim. Nicole now loves the wontonness and lurid escapades, that her ex-husband dured her into playing, so much that she now wants Jerry to play the same games her ex-husband did, AND she now knowingly on purpose wants to get pregnant by the men that Jerry brings home to fuck her.

The theme of the story is good and a very nice plot. The dialogue between characters is spirited and well-versed. The characters have good roles, played well and most understandable. This is a story that could use another Chapter 02, to add to the exploits of Nicole and Jerry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Both loved it..

My wife and I love the tale. We readers have to suspend our 'disbelief' sometimes and just let ourselves engage with the characters. the assumption we made is that the baby will be fine and Jerry will continue to enjoy Nicole with her husband's knowledge.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
It's a fantasy.

And should have stayed one. Silly story of a slut and a cuckold. Nothing new. Not very imaginative and certainly not very entertaining to read. Even suspending belief for the sake of fiction I found the actions of the characters to be implausible. And a short comment in response to Anon "Normal life" - you should write fiction! Your comment, although unbelievable, was funnier than this whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You lost me...

The first sentence had a classic mistake (extremely simple to get right) and I stopped reading at that point. Skipped down to the comments and here I am. You will find that I haven't even bothered voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
?

good story , fairly well written , 4 star.

thought the husband was an asshole.

am not into the cuckold fantasy , but worse than that was the way he manipulated / deceived his wife .

ruined a fantastic marriage , to persue his own selfish desires , you just know that a few years down the line the relationship ends badly.

no honesty , no trust , no love ..game over .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck up

well a another marriage down the drain, oh sure she will have the kid and her husband will try to raise it as his own , but one of two things will happen. one she stays on the pill and keeps getting fuck until the husband wants her to stop but she can't or he gets tired of raising it and leave. two she likes getting fuck and the idea if getting kNick up, so unknowing to her husband she stays off the pill and he gets pissed off at having to take care of a another man's kid and leave her.

johnny1705johnny1705about 9 years ago
Hot!

I thought the story was extremely erotic and can't wait to read more! Agree that there needs to be a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I would have scored this a 5

Quotation marks would have made for a much more enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My fantasy exactly

Wish I could get my wife knocked up like that, preferably by a black stranger.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Another Dumb Fuck!

She might as well dump Tim's sorry ass and marry Jerry. He fucks her better,is the father of her new child,and isn't the wuss,wimp,cuckold piece of shit Tim is!

What's wrong with this site,publishing all these shit cuckold stories like that's the way most men behave?! FUCK this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Agree 100% With Goodhue

Goodhue is totally correct. DivorceTim. Marry Jerry. After all, he is the father of her latest child and will be the father of any future children. Tim gets zero custodial rights to his two children. The only other choice is to file charges of Rape and Unlawful Restraint against Jerry. File charges of Unlawful Restraint and Rape by Deceit against Tim. Wife is sure to get complete custody of all three children. She would get the house and car and no less than 80% of their savings and earnings. Jerry would be assessed a court directed sum and both men would be ordered to pay child support. Tim and Jerry would have to pay alimony or maintenance payments, as well. Both men would be in the Sex Offenders Registry for 25 years to Life. I surely hope they enjoyed fucking Tim's wife; because their lives are fucked to the day they die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whoopsi duppsi

play with fire and get burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Love Being Blindfolded And Have Sex

And I think my ex-husband brought in other men. Well, like the saying goes, "What I don't know won't hurt me." And that's why I will stay on the pill. If only the wife's secret lover had been a Danny or Brent instead of Jerry. Every girl wishes she could have a secret lover...or two...or 30! Instead of keeping a secret lover from a husband, the lover is the one that doesn't know his identity has been revealed. You might say the wife is cuckolding JERRY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Oh Please ...Get An Editor

Or learn how to spell and learn at least a modicum of grammar! The story was ok until the end and then I guess you didn't have an ending so.....like most writers here you end it in just a few sentences. For that you get a 2!!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Games?

So your husbands games got you. This was a very good story. I liked every sentence and the way you brought it out. The only exception was the spelling of some words. It's kind of dissapointing when you get into the story so much that you can almost place yourself as an observer rather than just a reader, and then have a misspelled word that takes you out of it as you're wondering what the writer was trying to convey. It's not hard figuring what the writer was trying to say. But that little moment of distraction made you lose your concentration and you're left out of it. All in all, it is a damn good story that deserves a second part to it. Are you falling in love with Jerry? Or just what he does to you. After the baby, What happens? Do you ever tell Jerry that you know it's him? See what I mean? This story has so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Big Steaming Pile!

Hubby is one dumb shit! Does the moron once consider that Jerry could knock his wife up,especially with him fucking her 15 times?! ~ And how can the wife not feel totally deceived and disrespected by the one person who's supposed to love and care about her well-being?! ~ After considering her pregnancy and how she got there,maybe she should divorce that shit of a husband and marry Jerry! After all,he is the father and has a bigger dick and is a way better fuck than Wimpy the Cuck! ~ Maybe she should tie Sicko to the bed and let Jerry fuck HIM up the ass. Then he can experience giving birth to a bouncing baby turd.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Like to rewrite the ending. Wife tells Tim, after getting over the shock of learning the truth, that she is happy Jerry knocked up she loves Jerry’s cock and from now on she will Be fucking Jerry at least four nights a week and he will be staying the night and Tim has to sleep in the guest bedroom. She also tell Tim she is going to have more of Jerry’s babies and Tim will have to raise them. Eventually she and Jerry fall in love and moves in Tim is eventually kicked to the curb and divorced and she and Jerry live happily ever after with five kids.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 5 years ago
Well written disgusting story of abuse of wife, friend, and child...

-1 for betrayal of wife, -1 for betrayal of friend, -1 for betrayal (yes, betrayal) of child in disregarding its existence, and -1 for child's suffering having Self-focused Abusive Creep as father.... I'd keep going into negative numbers ranking for the female protagonist who changed to antagonist. I had hope when she cried out in anger, but she folded in the worst ways. No contacting police from an abused spouse shelter, no going directly to seek legal redress against husband, no having him removed from the home and getting protection from him or even committing him for mental treatment.

What she did do earns more negatives for this regretted-use-of-bits-of-my-life story. If, as most likely, the child she births is not that of her husband, she will lay a charge of rape on a fictional Black man, but we know he won't stay fictional, someone will be charged and ruined by the false accusation; she will deny Jerry knowledge of his having been raped and of his having fathered a child; and, she will raise the child with a person she knows to be unfit for the task of parenthood even if it turns out that he's the father. This tale has plenty to disgust.

fishgetterfishgetterover 5 years ago
YOUR

YOUR is a possessive word, as in your zipper is open. YOU'RE is a conjunction of the WORDS you AND are, as in you're drunk. Does make one pause, when reading in a stor, to have to 'rewrite' the word in one's mind.

fishgetterfishgetterover 5 years ago
GOODHUE

So many people on this site write about the way cuck and loving wives stories are written. Do you and them not understand 1. STORY 2. Look at the category !!

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
NOBODY DO THIS!!!

Firstly the story. As a story it isn't badly written, but it could have used some better separation of dialogue and narrative, but otherwise okay.

The problem is that this is a husband helping a friend rape his wife over a period of two months and knock her up into the bargain. I mean he didn't think she could get pregnant? That shit works at 15, not when you're married with two kids.

The likely reality of this story is that most wives would struggle to ever forgive this level of betrayal. Relationships are all about trust, and this is a dreadful breech of it. The worst you could do in my book. I'd expect many cases like this to end in divorce that shatters a family, or two people that stagger along together for the sake of their kids but never recover their relationship. Hence hard to find this too erotic. He should have worked on getting her permission for this, and then it's all good.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 5 years ago
Tim is a fuckhead...

I would have cut Tim's balls off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife accepted betrayal too easily

It breaks any suspension of disbelief for her to believe 100% it was Tim and not want to cheat or get pregnant, thus an exceptionally selfish and unloving betrayal, and then continue on as if her marriage were meaningful and she hadn’t been deeply wronged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missed a Good Surprise Ending!

Story would have hit a home run if the ending revealed that Jerry was blacker than the Ace of Spades! ~ Otherwise , the husband was one sick fuck of a self-inflicted Cuck! The wife was a warped nympho who couldn’t tell a dildo from the real thing and had no concept of differences in size. ~ The only way this marriage can recover is through abortion and eliminating Jerry from the fucking equation. ~ A really stupid couple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A real pud-puller although unlikely in the real world. Even got the Big Black Cock into the story!

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I reckon the story idea is that ole Timmy knew he was playing with maternity in this storyline and was excited by the possibility ......

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Whoa hubby really screwed up but other wise Very Very Hot Story. So easy to Screw over your Trusting wife but she really enjoyed it. Now they will continue to have a Great Sex life thanks to Jerry. I'm Surprised she didn't leave hubby and shack up with Jerry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unrealistic story.

Not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought the story was great, horny as hell

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

I'm really sorry do people not realize that this is a pornographic or erotic story site, and they are Reading erotic stories not The Bible. Also even if the author tells you it's a true story it's probably a fantasy or an embellished Story.

Onto the story itself, I thought it was hot, I think the author Has potential. But please please get an editor to check your spelling, grandma etc. Looking forward to see if you have other stories in reading them as well.

One last caveat please don't take any story suggestions from the poster's comments because normally they're just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuck that go get the Abortion at any dem state, as you very late Abortions at any time. Then sue the shit out of both your husband, and Jerry for rape Your soon to be ex also pay child support for his kids too. Now she can go out some Serious huge cock to fuck on her own. Occasionally she would call her ex over to get some sloppy seconds, but she added a Twist to allow him this pleasure. He had to eat all the cream pies out of her after he was done fucking her. At first he Refused to do that, but after see all the cum leaking out of her well fucked pussy, he couldn't help himself, as he was so addicted to sloppy seconds..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot story and letting other guys knock you up!!! No Condoms is the HOTTEST!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSally Tart@Sally Tart
2373 Followers
I love to write sexy stories. I hope you like my stories I have posted. Been off line for some time. Back now.

story TAGS