All Comments on 'Leah Get's Laid, Front and Back'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very HOT

Please continue this story. It would be interesting to see what goes on in the office after this meeting! Can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
B L I S T E R I N G

Any questions?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very erotic

Dinsmore, you have created a tale worth publication! Please continue if you have more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I Love this story!

I enjoyed this story very much! Very erotic! Sexy! Hot! Yet romantic! Will he convert? Will they marry? Will her parents approve of him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Could be better....

if you cleaned up the punctuation. But a good read nonetheless.

DinsmoreDinsmorealmost 19 years agoAuthor
The punctuation---sorry, and no this is the end

The reader has to put the pieces together. There is no, 'Part 2'. I attempted to leave the hint that it could be more than just fucking.

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
good stuff

Why did you change from telling the story in the first person to the third person in just the last few paragraphs?

This matches my college experience with Jewish girls, especially the secular ones. Screw anybody, only marry Jews. The funny thing is that this one girl finally found the perfect Jewish guy, married him and he turned out to be bi during the start of the AIDS era.

Her sister married a Jewish widow who secretly had a vasectomy. So, when her brother wanted to marry a black woman, parents blessed the wedding as long as she wasn't gay or sterile. They have three children and are still married 12 years later.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Very narrative....

This was a very interesting story and he came out on the better part of it. She knew all about him and didn't let any thing get in her way as she got him, in her house, drink her win and told him lets go to bed.

FredricaForeverFredricaForeveralmost 19 years ago
Well written

Other than the change in point of view near the end, enjoyed it very much and would read a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Dinsmore:

Read a couple of your stories - all are outstanding. Erotic, yet not obscene. Strong narratives, description and characters. Some of the best I've read on Literotica. Looking forward to future submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
While the story is complete within itself

It almost begs for a continuation. Well done as are the rest of your stories that I've read. Ronnie W.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 18 years ago
Hooray! Another myth busted!

Thanks for a hot story, and a myth-busting one, too. Jewish 'jokes' are often anti-Semitic 'humor' masking prejudice, if not bigotry. One myth I encounter occasionally is that Jewish women are princesses, derogatorily spoken, and that they don't go down on their guys. (There are other stereotypes which I'll ignore for now.) How untrue both beliefs are. Jewish women, as well as, Christian women, Muslim women, Asian women, etc., etc. are hot in the eyes of the right beholder. All people are individuals first, and I wish were seen that way. Enough of my rant.

Thank you, Dinsmore for another hot story. I do so enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Most enjoyable

Very well written, and most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story for a warm-up!

I like this story, both characters' point of view, and the added romance at the end. The only thing that I would have liked to have seen added would have been some dominance/submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sweet

Loved the story. I too love looking at a woman's face when she's cumming, and especially when I take her anal cherry. I put her ankles on top of my shoulders as I gently take her ass.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Liked it a LOT...

woman that knows what she wants, even does homework

5 and fave

and a fave memory from way back was a Jewish gf waking me up in the morning lubing my morning wood, and, without a word, rolling over on her tummy and pulling me on top of her(I was now fully awake, getting the idea), reaching back to slot me in her rump...what a wake-up call-!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous