All Comments on 'Fraternity Gangbang Party'

by moa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very good story.

I loved it. need more stories like this :)

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good story, but...

... the story seemed to start as an intro, but then it went on and on. I kept waiting for the story to zip up to the present, not take the long way around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sick fucks

You are a sick motherfucker if you like this shitty story.

Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 19 years ago
To the person below this comment...

What's the matter, are you cathy? haha!!!

I like it. I think it's one of those second-person point of view stories where it's just being told by one guy to the other. I dont think it was ever meant to 'zip' up to the present. Although I did get the same impresion at the start...

Nice gangbang scene by the way...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what?

It was a nice premise, but I found it nearly unreadable... how many times did you feel the need to say the word fraternity? Additionally, there are other words for them besides tits. All I am saying is, vary your word choices. Sorry, I hate to be critical of something like this, but it really took me out of the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my name is reuben i love this comment

my name is reuben i love fraternity gangbang party

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Drugs & Memory

May drugs, when given in large doses, let the victim act almost normally, or as if a little drunk, but after they black out and on recovering later, they have no recollection of the events that took place earlier. Also happens with alcohol, and of course with the modern short acting benzodiazepines this action is well known and actively employed by the nasty fuckers who can't get a girl any other way !!! And I have always been amazed how men who use a woman, drugged and in a gangbang as described in this story, can regard her as a "slut" and other derogatory titles, after having enjoyed her sexually as well!! The girl is a "slut", but the guys are some kind of heroes, or "studs" !! What gross hypocrisy is this !!! Male chauvinistic shit, and we (yes I am a male) should be thoroughly ashamed of ourselves, and change our actions and attitudes !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Idk. This wasn't very hot. I kept waiting for it to speed up but it just felt kind of sad. There was very little description of actual events, just a lot of monologuing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous