All Comments on 'Anonymous Finds an Identity'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayralmost 19 years ago
What are you rambling about??

I have no clue wat you mean in all of this rambling about a crazy guy who has no name but becomes a P and writes a story but has been a critic and does horrible things. Why would you harpoon a whale? A burger king sandwich is eaten not beaten.

On a serious side, I truly wonder if this is the real story for all of the anonymous dips that leave meaningless feedback.

***What feedback should be***

There are some obvious grammatical errors, but I believe that was your intent. They both enhance the story AND make it more difficult to read. The technique worked for the story. All in all, it was funny and a great diversion.

I wish I could sign as anonymous, but I have too much pride.

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacheralmost 19 years ago
Anonymous Identity

Enjoyed what you wrote and fully understand where you are coming from. Alas, I have been the victim of "Anonymous in USA" with a few of my stories to date. I know people have a right to write and voice their opinions, but surely they could just send us (the author) an e-mail if they don't want to be known on the site. I for one would sure enjoy being able to reply to many of the "Anonymous" people and give them an individual reply to their comments (good or bad), about my stories. After all, many of them have some valid points and I could learn from their wisdom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

I've been witness to some of Anonymous' mean-spirit flaming of one user's writings, but I hadn't realized he had spread his unwanted rantings to others like the disease that he is! It almost makes me feel guilty for being an anonymous poster, too.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
You know, to post something anonymously

to a story that makes fun of anonymous commenters is probably the funniest thing I have read in a long time. (Besides some of the comments that anonymous people make about stories)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Who Are You and You AND YOU

Rant and supportive rants galore abound here - to what meaning - that if we had each others true identity it would be better for each or all?

I'm sorry but where is the logic - the authors are anon - the commentor's like Skippy from Bumfuck are anon - gee you don't suppose this is by design do you? Otherwise, we could really incite each other - go face to face and really be productive - by design people!

Would your daughter submit an erotic piece including fucking her dad without some anon. name??? Your boss, your wife, your mom??? Cmon people!

People, go rail at windmills or kangaroos - it makes more sense! Get Real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Who are you?

Who are you Sherlock 4D, Twisted, Egmont, Anon, Troll? Do we really know who you really are? I surely don't!

Did you people post your pictures like some of the real authors? Not at all. Did you leave your address? Not at all. So what are you complaining about. Aren't you as anon as the rest of us?

What is an email addy? Anyone can create any email addy anywhere.

You want an identity so you can email back to argue your point of view about your story? Frankly I don't see any difference between Anon or Egmont. Both are still anonymous. Did you read some of those so-called registered user comments? They are trashing good writers as usual and when you check if they themselves contributed anything to Lit, nothing at all, zilch, zero! I can easily create a registered user name and use that name to trash your story and you can by all means email back but then I won't be reading your email, so you are back to square one.

If you don't want comments don't allow the comment button on. What are criticisms? If the criticism is not to your liking you call that flames eh? If someone said your story is good without giving a reason that is call constructive criticism?

Then you have not really grasps the true meaning of criticism. If I think your story is trash, I will tell you straight off, I won't beat around the bush. Even anon posters give 'positive' feedback but because it was not commented to your liking you want a name to it so you could trash back. What is the point of criticism then? So you could argue back and bend the readers to your thinking?

What is wrong when someone told you that you needed to check your spellings and such? I don't see anything wrong with that. Do you?

There you go I leave my name. Feel free to trash me back if you like but I won't waste my tme to create a user name and wasting more time creating an email adrress that I won't use.

Han Im-Bok

bearleebearleealmost 19 years ago
Hey Anonymous in Anon all the way

I think in the last sentence of your rant you spelled "time" wrong-I'm pretty sure you need to buy a vowell from Vanna-Hmmm, did I spell vowel right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fun but

Fun read but you forgot some writers/authours had the Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde personality. Take this for example:-

'Bee' is a well known, well respected writer on Lit and even has his/her picture posted on the site.

One morning as usual Bee sat at his/her computer and was reading through the new published story of the day. Bee found a new writer story and was shocked that the new writer received 10 comments, which among the comments were some of Bee supporter. Bee then check if his/her story was up and it was. But to Bee dismay his/her story only receive 6 pathetic comments which was unacceptable considering Bee was a long time contributor with a standing.

Bee was angry with this kind of service he/she receive. Afterall the readers 'love' his/her stories and they must continue to love his/her stories. Now Bee decided to play the Jekyll and Hyde character. Bee wrote a professional and nice comment on the new writer story signing of as Bee. Next Bee log on his/her laptop and trash the new writer story to shit and sign of not as anon but as a registered user! Only thing was this user name Bee used never contributed any work to Lit site! It was used merely to hide his/her true identity.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 19 years ago
Heh heh

I've written some stories concerning "Anonymous", but i really like yours =) Anonymous always pissed me off... lol.

*HUGS*

m1k3m1k3about 15 years ago
Very Funny!

"two lesbians meeting two heterosexual homosexuals in a night club"

<br>

Err, what are "heterosexual homosexuals"? It sounds funny but makes no sense... the rest of the article was perfectly logical though.

<br>

Anyhow, loved this one, it had a lot of jokes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous