All Comments on 'Bus Stop Surprise'

by IWantToFuckYou

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ant thought that any girl gets hot thinking ......

of her rape experience is only in the mind of a sick male

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And with a user name like that...

...how can we take your work seriously? Yeah, just another horny bitch looking for a lay.

toolman501toolman501over 17 years ago
Agree on the enjoyment issue

I agree, no woman is going to enjoy being raped. I dont forsee any woman being raped and not thinking about pregnancy or disease while a grimy stranger she doesnt know ravages her. I like NC type stories but i also like them to appear realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
VERY TURNED ON BY THIS FANTASY OF CONTROL

Ask the people below if they are so disgusted by the thought of this story then why are they reading under the non-consent/reluctance category. Seems to me they have hidden desires just like the person in your story just have never been fortunate enough to accept a fantasy for what it is. A Fantasy, NO HARM INTENDED.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
New Ending

The only way it could have been better is if he slit her throat when they finished with her and threw her away like a piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Agree with Very Turned On

If those folks are offended by NC/Reluctance stories then why read them? I, as a woman, am very turned on by most in this category and I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
RAPE

ME GOD FUCK MY VIRGIN PUSSY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mixed feelings

i have to admit it did turn me on..and i disagree with the people who say no women is going to enjoy being raped..but it did sound a bit like whats going on inside a rapists head when he rapes a women because he wants to believe she likes it rather than is in extreme pain. then again maybe thats a good thing though i doubt thats what you were going for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
That is my Fantasy

For years that has been my exact fantasy and u worded it brilliantly. well done. ps im so turn oon right now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked it.

I as a woman get turned on by reading this section of stories. To me it's not the rape that turns me on since I know too much about the psychological aspect of it, but it's the roughness of the sex. And it's the extreme rawness of the encounter. The name of this section isn't RAPE, so don't say that people who enjoy this type of story is sick in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I found it very exciting, it doesn't have to be considard rape, maybe her boyfriend arraged it as a type of fantasy. I would find it exciting if something spontaneous like this happened. the gal in story never ask them to stop so it was consentual

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous