All Comments on 'Little Mel'

by Lucky Mann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice but...

why didn't she get the divorce and seperation proceedures going when she got the restraining order?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Other comment is from an idiot

Great story... a little short... a Part II would be great...

The other reader that left a comment about getting the other legal documents is an idiot... it would have served no purpose and added nothing to the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Your story is very tender and rewarding. I would like to read anything else you have to offer.

As to why no divorce etc, the poor girl obviously didn't have much money. A restraining order is relatively free and will do the trick.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Good story here

It's always good to read about benevolent people. BUT, regardless, she should have started the divorce before getting in his bed.

If Rob finds out about their living arrangements, any divorce she applies for could backfire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Caught a review

in the Public Viewing area and the review made me take a peak. Glad I did because it would appear that the Little Mel series will make some great late night reading if they are as good as this one. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Job!

I really like this story! It was very hot and a sweet ending.. Wonderful job, I really love all of yours, but this one was Great! Can't wait for more stories! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your story is me

Quite enjoyed seeing my life portrayed in such a sexual, more exciting ending. I will dream of this hoping it will happen to me next!!!

-little red

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous