All Comments on 'Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 02'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW!

Speaking from the male point of view and with little experience on the subject, I never thought a woman with a dildo could be so arousing to a male.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

Highly erotic, but needs more chapters. Melissa needs a lot more attention from you, so she does not smoke so much. Perhaps you can arrange a 3-some, or a little hankie-pankie behind Kelly's back until such time at least when Melissa's belly begins getting rounder. Perhaps the two women can alternate pregnancies and Melissa can give up having to find her own place?

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioalmost 19 years ago
round and round

Too fragmented. And when things began to flow, it's over. The section breaks are annoying. They disrupt any plot development. If the author seeks to pursue this talent - and he can write - he should work on continuity.

In a high school creative writing class, this would grade a C+. At uni, D-.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Smoking? really?

This was a good story except for the smoking. Chimneys are a real turn-off, and the idea that a house guest might smoke in your house is just disgusting. I actually stopped reading and gave up on it by the second occurrence. I can deal with a lot of stuff on the understanding that it's just fantasy, but a woman who smokes is just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hotness destroyed by the smoking

Disgusting habit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous