All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great start

Great start cannot wait for the next installment

MagicWandMagicWandalmost 19 years ago
well done

erotically well written. Good Job, I personally don't beleive an in-law, although "taboo" to be incest. Probably would have been more...gut wrenching if it were his daughter, but then again, she wouldn't have been as welling a subject (or would she?).

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Nicely Done

You wrote this chapter very well and left lots of room for the future. Good job, keep writing.

DexicreonDexicreonalmost 19 years ago
Please continue

By all means, please continue this story.

ErosnessErosnessalmost 19 years ago
One of the best

That was one of the best mistaken identity stories I ever read. I mean, I don't care how dark it is in a room your eyes eventually adjust and you can see who you are with. At least you didn't try to make us believe you could not see the girl you were fucking. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ooh darn thing

a good story but please make another chp. 02 and to the end thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Clever- And Kinky!

It would really be kinky and funny if he found out from his son and daughter in law at Easter that he was going to be a grandpa! He's be gulping and wondering from then on if he daughter in law knew the truth or was as clueless as he hoped his on remained.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
This is good.

Great twist in the story. Loved it.

LilacQueenLilacQueenalmost 16 years ago
Oops!

I agree with the person who thinks it would be great for him to become a grandpa as a result of this. Do think about writing that.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Hunh? Sorry, Sweetie!

Good, sexy, hot story! My wife was furious with me that our second child was conceived that way. I guess I could've spooned with some other sleeping body, but never a daughter-in-law. Nor a daughter. Nor a sweet little old maid I looked after, who occasionally would ask me to sleep over! (She was 25 years older than I am -- the oldest legal daughter I ever will have.) When you climb into bed, take roll FIRST, says I. This is well written fluff -- unless she's knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Now for the rest of the story.

I would love to hear Lynn's story and what happens at Easter. I enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

can't leave it like that. maybe repeat performance,pregnacy,maybe both sisters

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Mistaken

It has to have more. Nice story. Just love your mind!! Thanks.

DarlingheartDarlingheartabout 12 years ago
Mistaken identity

Oh Boy, I just cracked up when I got to the end of this one, Wouldn't object to finding my new sister in law in my bed. she is just gorgeous. any way well written as are your other stories

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

Can we have a big OOPS! Did she have it planed or too drunk to care?

Hope to find out when she comes for a visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A bit jarring

You probably should have started off by describing the guy a little more or at least mention his age. With the way he was going out, partying, drinking, and had a casual sex buddy (who mentioned that all the guys were either "getting married or leaving town", usually used to describe people coming out of college), I thought for sure that he was in his 20s or early 30s. It was very, very jarring to suddenly find out that he had a daughter in law and thus was old enough to have a married son and must be in his 40s or 50s. Nothing else in the story indicated he was that old at all. You should have thrown in some lines at the beginning telling us a little about the narrator, establishing beforehand that he's a 40 or 50 something divorcee with a married son or something like that so it doesn't come out of absolutely nowhere. Hell, you don't even explicitly say that he has a son, you just keep referring to her as his "daughter in law."

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceabout 11 years ago
Disagree with Anonymous 11/30/12

The "cold start" and cliffhanger ending were perfect for a short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel, maybe?

kind of hoping that maybe you'll post a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Opp's

Great story! I liked the exchange between the star and his lay by . . . . .

a nice twist at the end with hot sex . . More please

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
So good

This was so good. I could easily see how this could really happen.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
so many possibilities

I would love to know her thoughts. How she felt when she went to sleep. The dream she had in the middle of the night. Her reaction in the morning when she woke up and was not alone.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
What a great 5 star tease

What a shame you didn't finish what you started , after 10 years it's unlikely you will,,,so disappointed

newtype2525newtype2525over 5 years ago
Short, but...

HOT~!

Wow! I was kind of hoping it was any number of people! LoL! But this was sizzling! Yummy! More please!

Arc2456Arc2456about 5 years ago
More

Interesting start, I would love to read more about what happens next!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
Agree with Anon 12/1/12

This one again is a great Idea but for once its the beginning or middle that's missing. You make it sound like the guy is young it actually took me reading the comments and someone saying she comes back with HIS son and says she pregnant that I realized HOW she could be his Daughter-in-law. I mean if this is his son's wife which is what Daughter-in-law implies why would he call her sister and not his son? I don't think you thought this one through. but it's another Idea I can Improve upon. THANKS.

P.S. I will mention you in the beginning I do believe in giving credit where it's due.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
good start

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That's a no no for me

not incest to start and a cheating story at best...nothing erotic here

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Can't remember

if I commented on this one the last time I read it(3 times) but it sure is a good story!

Thanks TXR!

macrumpmacrumpover 2 years ago

Nice idea, but too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite interesting! But, it kind of leaves me with the question "AND" Seems to me this could have lead to some more interesting situations! Why not??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS INCEST

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It isn't incest, but it qualifies as "taboo".

Omart57Omart573 months ago

One of my favorites, Randy!! Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5943 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...