All Comments on 'Zero G'

by SeaCat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
yuiyuiover 18 years ago
You rock, Cat!

Are you in my dreams, or am I in yours? ;) Zero G... déjà vu...

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 17 years ago
One Would Think You'd Done It

Very realistic account of sex in Zero G, which is something I've always thought would be a great deal of fun. What a shame I'll never have the chance to do it myself. Only one little quibble--wouldn't there be a problem with globules of cum floating about afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Funnier than Splish Splash

Most of this comment was first posted at "Splish Splash". None of this comment is intended as a negative.

<P>

I read an article written by someone involved in the space program. They said there had been serious thought about copulation methods in Zero G. I don't remember the details but the gist of it was that it wouldn't be as easy as it might seem at first thought. I think I read there that garments could easily be designed to facilitate copulation. I'm also pretty sure the article mentioned tethering the participants to prevent unplanned collisions with the spacecraft or gear.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

gwbarfieldgwbarfieldover 10 years ago

Nice, probable, important common knowledge of Humanity. Would have been Planned and Executed by the planners. That would be the reason for selecting Man And Wife, WITH Observers as well as monitors. (next story?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous