All Comments on 'Bargaining'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best of two minds

You have that unusual quality to write from both sides. You expressed the thoughts of the bandit with enough clearity that I was right there with him, while at the same time giving me the opportunity to understand what the young woman might be feeling. Thank You for a keyboard spattering experience.

connielingusconnielingusalmost 19 years ago
Once again

Once again your story is excellant. No matter what catagory your submission is in the story is always tantalizing, well written, and succinct. Keep them coming, cumming?

Steve oldsurferdude@msn.com

shimmer752shimmer752over 16 years ago
Very good

I really enjoyed your story. I loved the description and you have a very good ability to make your characters belivable. Keep writing, I'd love to read more stories by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

How very hot and original. You have here a complete setting, complete characters, a complete story...most excellent. I myself have experience the wonderment of convincing a young lady that she will remain a virgin if you fuck her ass. In truth, who cares? Again, all is so accurately captured. Good job. You have a real talent here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

A very sexy story. Personally, I would have liked to see them fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love stories set in other times.

And I really love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent story!

Really well written. Thank you!

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 11 years ago
Exquisite

descriptive passages were life-like. I swear just reading your prose I could feel the sensations on my dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

This was beautifully written and the reactions of the maiden made this a beautiful story. I was starting to think she might decide to give up her vagina to him as well. She was certainly enjoying the experience by the time he climaxed. Excellent job once again by you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars

she likes how it hurts one of the best noncon painal

hot dirty painful makes panty wet

damn he is a gud guy he he went her down and ate her pussy nice and clean made her cum nicely

thumbs up

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

wonderful..of course she would have a full muffin...Lady Gillette didn't exist back then...always been amazed how they first convinced women they had to shave legs and pits, and finally their fantastic bush....

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

I do love forced sex that turns pleasureable for both. Thanks for writing this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12575 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...