All Comments on 'Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 06'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
I personally don't mind a couple who explore

their sexual horizons together, with full knowledge of what each is doing. Even when that means adding others to the mix. As long as both of them know what is going on. Kelly knew what was going to happen with Melissa, hell she even demanded it. But when she goes off and fucks those two guys without her husband's knowledge, that is the kind of behavior that pisses most people off on this site. She will tell her husband "in the future sometime," but it is still not right. It's not swinging if both people do not know about it, it's cheating. I hope that the husband's response is not the same as the vanilla response most other authors use, "Gosh, that sure is exciting! My dick says it's okay, so it must be okay." It would be nice for him to be disappointed and want to set bounderies to what they are doing, so that each others feelings are not hurt in the future. It doesn't mean a stop to the activities, it just means there should be more honesty in the relationship.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Waiting for S*&( to hit the Fan

I agree with the previous author. If both partners want to open up their relationship, that is fine ( why would they want to get married in the first place?), but Kelly forced her husband into having sex with Melissa because Kelly was already cheating on him. He still loves Kelly, and didn't want to have sex with Melissa. I hope he finds out the truth, and divorces Kelly. That way Kelly can go out and get akk the sex she wants, except from the person she supposedly loves. Maybe Melissa will be interested in a monogamous, long-term relationship with him, since Kelly will be out of the picture. Setting up your partner to have an affair, because you already have had/are in one is despicable. There is no reason to reconcile when that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you guys called it

Kelly set up the Mellisa swap so Kelly could cheat with 2 other guys.

normally this sneak cheating is a big problem, but here - i don't think so.

from the earlier chapters it seems hubby has cuck tendencies, and may accept it - besides, this author has descibed other Kelly(if the same one) adventures which makes it seem like a kind of open marraige, and the hubby likes tales of his wife Kelly and other men.

APAPalmost 19 years ago
I disagree

Kelly wasn't having an affair beforehand - she simply allowed herself to go too far as a result of the loosening of her inhibitions. She already regrets it - and is obviously hoping that her husband will be understanding about it. And I note that I've been pretty accurate about her feelings about Melissa - minor jealousy stemming from fear of losing her husband, but otherwise she's really enjoying the sharing.

My guess would be that hubby will demand strict limits - her behavior was risky, in a disease/pregnancy sense. But neither premeditated nor intentionally hurtful, so it's not a definate betrayal the way a deliberate cuckolding would be. And that since hubby loves his wife - but also is obviously developing feelings (well, primarily feelings of lust, but at least they like each other) for Melissa, he will probably demand that Melissa stay on as "wife #2." Given the fact that Kelly's only reticience stems from fear of being displaced, I don't see her refusing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
she still cheated

and i hope when he finds out he does the domination thing again ...except this time with his wife and i hope he wears her ass out ...a good paddling and a whip would be nice ... and a ball bat to the guys who fucked her without him knowing... they have to realize theycant cuchhold a guy with out some repurcussions... right now go for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Melissa needs to get pg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Vampires!

Oi vey. There are stories about vampires! On this very website! They are not realistic! They are fantasies, and not a single reader or writer of a vampire story even dreams of really living them out -- and if they do dream, well, it's just a dream, because vampires aren't real.

As long as it's on the same website as vampire stories, please, please, please, can we treat it like fiction, and leave the moralizing crap for when you vote Republican in upcoming elections? (or Conservative for our British friends)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ditto

I completely agreee with sherlock40's comments. There are stories where both partners in a relationship go off and explore new partners and yet still keep their loving relationship strong. This is not one of those stories. Kelly's being too dishonest and manipulative with hardly any signs of guilt for this to feel like she has a strong and loving relationship with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Vampires in NYC

That's a genre with rules. In a romance they have to wind up together. Vampires can't be killed with a stake and come back to life. But they are undead and we accept the rules of the genre.

This genre purports to tell a story that could be true. Taken that way, the comments are valid, notwithstanding that it coexists with vampires and sci-fi that takes place in the future or on other worlds. They are only expressing their view of the behaviot in a reality-emulating story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok but

Ok story but getting alittle on the sick side... wife a cheat hubby needs to know and kick her out for cheating and lying and setting the whole sex thing up with her friend as a cover up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating Bitch

So Kellie won't have sex with him until he has sex with Melissa, but she tells Melissa to resist. Then she threatens that he is taking too long and she can't be responsible for what she might do. The cheating fucking cunt should be dumped. This is well written but totally fucked up. Back when both Kellie and Melissa were teasing and resisting him, he should have kicked them both out.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Boring

Same old boring crap and there are six chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The smoking and makeup fetish kept ruining it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This whole story is total bullshit. No man in his right mind would let himself get caught in this situation. Wife and her friend are both whores.

Sparks59Sparks59over 1 year ago

It was fun until this chapter. You made him a cuck.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny2 months ago

So they are both shrews who just want him to be their cuck plaything...great....like every other story here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous