All Comments on 'Trading Places/Swapping Roles'

by TwistedPlayr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i can't believe

Here it is 2009, and no one has commented on this story! Well, I think it was cool. We should all be so lucky to have a wife like Sherry: can fix a computer one minute and get kinky the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No she wasn't, not even close

And there's no possibility, given what you have written, that he would suddenly acquiesce to her being "on top" or "come around". You don't just turn around like that. When he gets loose and he will, she's either back to the bottom or gone. Kick her to the curb. It's made easier since they're not married. Wave bye bye honey! You over played your hand. Any other finish is unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She was the slave once

She'll be the slave again. What? She's going to over power him? Totally stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What Sherry was? Was toast!

At some point, unless she's planning on killing him, he gets loose. At that point he's going to throw her out of the house permanently. The only question is will he simply pack her things and throw her out or pack her things, beat the crap out of her and THEN throw her out. Ridiculous story. There is no way he goes from being the dominant partner to the "sub" overnight. She'll be lucky to make it to the hospital and not go straight to the morgue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous