All Comments on 'Jan and Tim'

by cageytee

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 19 years ago
Great reconciliation story

Good story - A couple I wanted to see get back together and things didnt just fall into place once they decided to fix things. You showed that they had setbacks and troubles even once they decided to try again and even though they loved each other.

I had a minor problem with Tim being too nice/calm but that might just be my personality. I would have liked it better if acted out some before they reconciled. For example - if Tim had phoned Jan and told her he was going ahead with the divorce when he kept seeing Mike's car, it would have been a nice touch. Im not saying he should have freaked out or anything - just that he should have decided to go on with the divorce & not listened to Jan's explanations for a while (whether out of self-pity or anger depends on character I guess - self-pity in Tim's case likely). I dont think it should have prevented them from eventually getting back together, just think it would have been a normal thing from him to do & would have added a bit more suspense.

I also think that Tim & Mike becoming buddies was a bit much. Again, maybe its just me but I cant see anyone becoming friends with a guy who pursued and fucked his wife no matter what led up to it (this just applies to cheating stories obviously - not speaking to those who like that kind of thing or go on to have an open relationship etc. - just talking about 'normal' marriages like portrayed in this story). Tim was a saint to be so calm while getting back with Jan & not lashing out or saying hurtful things without thinking them through. That he became friends with Mike (and still wanted to be friends with him even at the moment of the affair) makes him an unrealistic double-plus saint IMO.

Like I said, it was still a great story & I was happy to see Jan & Tim back together even if I thought Tim was a little too perfect in some situations. I did like that he wasnt totally perfect and did exhibit some normal human weakness (i.e. feeling sorry for himself & lingering doubts etc).

Great story. Thanks for writing.

P.S. I am honest enough with myself to know that I could never behave like Tim did. I would get really mad then feel sorry for myself & would likely say a few things designed to make Jan feel guilty after I found out she was sorry for what had happened (obviously would only work if she was sorry to begin with). Im not saying I could never get over it, just that there would be a few more bumps in the road & I know I would end up saying some stuff I had to apologize for once I calmed down. I guess Im guilty of projected my own flawed character onto the guys in these stories and thats likely why I usually feel they behave too well.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
nice

a great story loved the ending when the couple put there problems behind them and put there marriage back together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
now THIS is a good reconciliation story!

the man is no cuck, a woman who realizes how she hurt him, a woman who tries to make restitution as well as reconciliation. a woman who doesn't demand everything be fixed according to her schedule, who lets emotions get worked thru. dang, it is refreshing!

while the hubby is a bit wimpy and messed up, he a is realistic character. the reconciliation was realistic.

kudos on an excellent job.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Good story!!

I didn't quite understand why Tim jumped at the chance to ask Jan to lunch simply because Marianne told him Jan would be alone. Now, if Marriane had also told Tim that she was driving the Mercedes for the last few weeks, instead of Mike, I might have seen it as logical. Maybe I missed something but there seemed to be something missing to make Tim suddenly reconcilable.

Tim's calm demeanor would seem to be something that would allow Jan to tell her side of the story, of her real love! But he instead acts like someone totally, ballistically angered. While still calm!

Still, I liked the reconciliation. I like happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
True Life Story

There are a lot of cheating wife stories and they end in many different ways. A lot of them end up with the husband and wife back together trying to make things work. Your story is among the better ones. Great perceptions, great writing. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I enjoyed it

I like your writing style and stories. Although I cannot see how Tim would be friends with Mike, I think it could be possible especially when Mike married. I do like happy endings but I felt the story ended too quickly. Please keep up the writing.

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
Very Good........

I agree with Avg Joe about his being a saint. Whew, I had a

"best friend" in high school who kissed my girl friend, whom

I later married...but he and I weren't friends anymore.

She and I broke up for months over it. But then I screwed her sister and forgave her. Just kidding.

I love happy endings for those who deserve it. Jan was drinking, made one mistake, regretted it and then compounded the error by going to the motel. IF she had stayed

at home, the divorce might have been avoided.

Bottom line is a breakdown in communications, if he had told

her about her muttering Mikes name, she would have understood his inability to function. Who wouldn't have a

problem after the woman you love calls out your rivals name

in the throes of passion. I think my anger would have prevailed and the screwing would have stopped immediately.

I would ask her if she realized she was supposed to be making love to me, but was calling out Mike's name? How we

progressed from there would depend on mutual honesty.

She calls out Mike's name, now hubby can't perform most of

the time. And it drags out for years? I guess it happens,

but not around my place.

Maybe ole Tim was too nice for his own good?

Regardless, a really nice story with a happy ending ;)

Thank you.....Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
constructive criticisms

Nice story. Enjoyed that it was put together in snippets rather than with ugly transitions. Nice writing.

Tim is kind of meek for a CEO. Jan barely speaks when he "confronts" her, but then she couldn't or the story would disappear. You could have worked out a solution. One idea - have Tim be less meek, more ambivalent about his desire to stay with Jan, that he's been working hard, finds out that his wife is fantasizing and is involved with his old best friend. Then Jan can talk and the story goes on.

Mike doesn't make a lot of sense. He not only screws Jan but calls her the next day and then tries to do her again. Some best friend. He needs more motivation to change. You have the basics laid out, that he is frustrated by his father's meddling in his personal life. You could have sketched out his self-destructiveness and given him more of a real attempt - even off screen - to explain himself to Tim.

The biggest criticism is that you seem to have decided on the "theme" and then stuck to it: Tim doubts himself in his personal life despite his success at work and here he has to overcome a huge challenge to his sense of self. Too much adherence to theme is bad.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Missed a few things

It was a good reconcilliation story, but a few things were over looked. First, why didn't Tim demand a STD test of Jan, before they got intimate again? It wouldn't have been out of place for them to take lie detector tests regarding their fidelity to each other since they originally were intimate. Did they go through marital counselling? Lastly, I can't understand Tim ever being friends with Mike again. His "best friend" took advantage of his wife, and then wanted to keep the affair going. This is no friend; he's a low life scumball. I can see Tim talking to Mike 1 last time to ask him questions about the affair, but after that it would be logical for him to kick Mike out of his life. I also see Tim telling Mike Sr. about his son's affair. It would be possible for Tim to get back with Jan ( I assume the divorce was not finalized ), but he would never have anything to do with Mike. That includes socializing with Mike and Marianne. I'm sure that Mike Sr. would punish Mike in a way that would stick - maybe disinherit the jerk. That is much more plausible. Tim would also go to the ends of the earth before he would hire Mike also. It was a good story, but I think that the way the story dealt with Mike was very unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well Done

Excellent, well done story. Enjoyed the theme (no spineless, weak spouse) I hope that we can look forward to many more stories of this type from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I may have

misunderstood a couple of things. Did Jan have sex with Mike at the motel and two more times "to get each other out of their system" after Tim left? Also she tells Mike at the motel that she has made the mistake of screaming Tim's name by mistake before. but those times it didn't mean any thng. Did she have other affairs? You didn't really elaborate on this. Anyway this is a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Parallels in Each Story

First of all author, I like your theme of consequence. We need more authors to tackle it. I am however puzzled by the husband remaining close friends with the poacher in each of your two stories to date.

It doesn't ring right, it doesn't quack right, it isn't really realistic or reasonably true or close to normal life - especially two stories in a row. Especially since the balance of your two stories were otherwise so believably close to life's possiblilities. It's a chink that you should think about as it's the only non-reality to your plots that I can see and each were easily avoidable.

Realistically, the wife's weren't the only offenders were they?

Do as you wish - these are your babies but you are so close to what could be better and more acceptably real that I hope you will think about it.

Thanks again for your talent, time, efforts and theme - with high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Enjoyed the depth in your story...

and the time you took to develop it. I agree that Tim could have had a stronger charactor, but no man could ever love Jan the way he did. I was also a little confused about Jan's comment at the motel that seemed to indicate it had happened before, but it was meaningless, and she seemed amused by it, which didn't seem to fit into the premise of your story. Other than that I found this story to be well written, with an emotional depth that seems to be missing the average "loving" wife/slut stories. I liked the way you explored the potential danger of lack of communication in a marriage/relationship as well as making mistake and the necessity of making retribution, actions speak louder than words & "I'm sorry" alone is rarely enough, particularly if you are not willing to back it up. Words are cheap and easy and we never seem to appreciate the things that come easy to us. Last of all, and most important, I liked the fact that they were willing to fight for their relationship instead of just taking the easy way out. You have an excellant writing style and I will be looking forward to reading more from you. So, please keep writing.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Excellent

After this second reading, I am moved to commend the author re. this story. He plumbed the emotions of the characters well and illustrated the horror and devastation of adultery. What makes stories of this type so fascinating is the tension that builds between the spouses and the emotional turmoil that adultery brings to a union. The author does that so very well.

Hope to read many more tales of this sort from Cageytee.

S-DesS-Desover 18 years ago
Very cool!

The previous critic said everything I wanted to say. Great emotion, excellent sex, nice way of handling marital issues differently than most other authors. This would have been one of my all-time favorite stories, except when it came to them resolving Tim's misunderstandings, the story skipped a page. It might just be me, but I was really looking forward to seeing what it took to convince him to give her a chance, and for her to explain her mistake on their vacation. I saw that as the pinnacle of the story, and it basically happened in secret, with a minimum of explanation. It's still a great story and your writing is outstanding. I hope you have more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nicely done

Another great read!

Looking forward to more from you!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticalmost 18 years ago
No, No, No, No, No!

What’s so frustrating about the things that troubled me about the story is that it had the potential to be remarkable and lost most of its steam in taking the easy way out.

Twice in a small time frame she uses Mike’s name during sex while away on a vacation with Tim. He knows she is drawn to Mike. He thinks he has now learned how much. And he turns out to be right. Her sexual obsession with Mike led her to have sex with him at her house with her husband there. The possibility of an incendiary divorce resulting was very high, but satisfying her craving was more important than preserving the marriage. Then, she is so remorseful that as her husband is arriving home, she lies about where she is going and spends an entire afternoon screwing Mike. That is the basic story line I’ll get back to for the missed opportunity.

Notwithstanding that Tim blames himself for letting their marriage drag on instead of freeing her to go to Mike, pretty much all the blame is hers and Mike’s. It is extremely common for a spouse who thinks they are being cheated on to reevaluate the evidence in a way that makes it seem more innocent. If they don’t, they will be forced to seek the truth, the thing they are most afraid of. They find it more satisfying to worry and not be sure, than to be sure and face their most dire scenario. It’s like people not going to the doctor when they know they have something because finding out will make it real and then they’ll die.

She has had this obsession which she’s never discussed with Tim. How else is he to interpret her using Mike’s name when they are engaged in sex? Then she acts on the obsession and lies to Tim to go back for more and Tim finds out about the affair and the lying. She is convinced she has devastated him. So, how does she go about starting them on the road to reconciliation? He comes to her. If she’s so distraught to be without him and is so guilty and remorseful, why doesn’t she try to do something? Why does she never express true remorse to him? There had to be some point after he made the first move that she could have mentioned it. Okay, so instead of expressing true remorse, she has to show him. And how would one best show remorse for treacherous, deceitful, hurtful behavior? Better sex, more focused on him. What has that got to do with anything she did wrong? A big part of the hurt she has caused is because she didn’t talk with him about her obsession. So how does she show that will never happen again? She doesn’t talk with him about what she wants to do to make it up to him.

He’s just as crazy. With all he has suspected and all he knows, she did it with him there, not caring if he found out and she lost him, she lied about going to do it again, he never feels an iota of betrayal. All he feels is responsibility because he should have let her go to find her bliss. Then, when he decides he has to have her back because, as usual, no other woman will do, how does he express his remorse at his responsibility, he focuses the sex on her to his detriment. Maybe they are well suited if both of them see that as the only way to express remorse.

I won’t even go into any detail about the miraculous, almost instantaneous resurrection of the friendship with a man who screwed his wife in his house during a party with him there. The likelihood of getting caught and destroying Tim’s marriage had to be high but Mike didn’t care any more than she did. It’s especially hard to understand since Mike didn’t have any sex to focus on Tim, the way they all seem to understand nurturing a relationship back to health.

But all that pales in comparison to the lost opportunity. Tim believes she loves Mike and is staying with him only out of duty after she uses Mike’s name with Tim. Then she consummates the relationship, lies to Tim and does it again. He gives her her freedom. What if he had let her speak a bit?

Jan: It was only sex, lust. I never wanted him. I always loved you.

Tim: It’s very sweet of you to say that to try to protect my feelings. I should have let you go when I found out in Barbados. I’m giving you your freedom.

Jan: I don’t want it. I never did.

Tim: It’s so like you, so unselfish to fight to stay with me even though you want to be with Mike.

Jan: But I don’t. I only love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Tim: Stop. I can’t take any more of your humiliating yourself for my benefit. I don’t deserve you. Goodbye.

That’s exactly the confrontation they were heading toward when he refused to talk with her. Given the above, how does she ever get him to realize she’s not playing a game for his benefit? What can she possibly say to convince him that won’t also sound like she’s just doing it to protect him? Will she have to screw Mike in front of Tim to prove that she isn’t doing it just to make Tim feel better and doesn’t love Mike? What a feast an author could have with this scenario.

I also wouldn’t be so frustrated had the story not been so good until it ran aground.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Hey AnonymousCritic...

Which story did you read?? You say:

"Then, she is so remorseful that as her husband is arriving home, she lies about where she is going and spends an entire afternoon screwing Mike. "

Precisley where in the story does it say she and Mike screwed at the motel?

When I first read this story, I assumed from the dialogue accompanying that scene they did not. I just read it again three or four times and still cannot convince myself that your supposition is correct.

Actually it is written very ambiguously, but as they talk only of 'last night' being a mistake, I can't believe they could have that converstion if they had just screwed.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticalmost 18 years ago
Hey Kanga

I relied on:

Later as they sit side by side, on the bed, he looked at her with sorrowful eyes and said, "That's it isn't it?"

She sat up, turned and looked at him, sadness in her eyes. "Yes Mike it is. I'd like to say that we shouldn't have done that last night, but it seems such a stupid thing to say at this point..."

What happened between now and "Later?" If it was all discussion, "That's it isn't it" doesn't make as much sense as if they had been physical and she told him it's the last time. But what really sold it for me was, "I'd like to say that we shouldn't have done that last night, but it seems such a stupid thing to say at this point." If they have been talking about it the whole afternoon, it isn't a stupid thing to say, it is exactly the point of the entire conversation. It's only stupid to say now if they have followed it up with something else they shouldn't have done. Otherwise we would more likely hear, "It goes without saying," instead of "a stupid thing to say at this point."

Before you go firing back, I'll concede it is still ambiguous. In fact, it's too ambiguous. In trying to hide what actually happened, we may have been given contradictory statements that would never have been made together.

"At this point," makes absolutely no sense to me if they had done nothing but talk. But, later in the paragraph she says, "Maybe last night was inevitable." There is a mild implication that it was only last night, but it could be shorthand for and today because "last night and this afternoon" sounds a lot worse.

Before the "at this point" paragraph he says, "That's it isn't it?" After it he says, "We're not going to get together any more are we?" If they've been talking about it for hours, the only way he would say both of those things in response to the same stimulus - their conversation - is if he hasn't been paying attention. But, if they spent more than an hour in bed, got dressed and sat on the bed to talk about the whole situation, "That's it isn't it," is a very logical thing based on how they got dressed and their body language. After she says they shouldn't have done last night, if he is responding to that, "we're not going to get together any more are we?" makes independent sense as a summation of his understanding of what she has just said.

In the confrontation with Tim, he tells her she used Mike's name twice and she responds, "Tim, I promise you that meant nothing." He tells her he feels he is always being compared with Mike, which seems true given her feelings but she responds, "Noooo! Tim, nooo!" He tells her he knows about last night and she says, "Oh God no." and "Tim, I'm so sorry." He says it gets worse and she thinks it can't get worse (one for your point of view because a character wouldn't lie in their own thoughts to themselves). (Maybe not a point because she could be working under the absolute assumption he couldn't possibly know about this afternoon so it can't get worse because today doesn't count.)

Finally he tells her he drove by the Corners and knows she was with Mike after she lied about where she was going. She responds, "Tim, I know I've screwed up big time but. . ." Every other time she directly or indirectly addressed what he was saying. This time, she has the opportunity and the time to get across the crucial information, "I told him it was a mistake, it could never happen again," assuming that is the truth. Instead, there is an implicit admission that she was there for improper purposes. Given the stakes the the trouble she is already in, there is no value in her falsely denying it happened if it did, so she would not intentionally choose a phrase that implicitly admits what she could have denied.

On balance, I think there is a lot more evidence they engaged than they did not.

All of this cries for a discussion of the use of subtlety. It can enhance the reader's experience, it can directly confuse or it can confuse by being missed. When the author chooses the phrase, "Tim, I know I've screwed up big time but. . ." instead of a denial, he did it for a reason. Either he wanted to mask what happened that afternoon, or feels it is a natural way for her to respond, to avoid making it sound as bad as it really is. People constantly reveal information in how they choose to phrase things.

This author has used subtlety. Tim tells her what using Mike's name means, but it's really only his interpretation. The author trusts us to be able to read that as Tim's insecurity. There is something going on, but not what he thinks. In many stories readers are appalled when the wife has intentionally done something horrible and says, "But I only love you." They think she must be lying. But what may well be going on, even though the author may not intend it, is she's interpreting what she wants - to stay with him - and not the totality of the circumstances and what that means in terms of how she really feels.

But hey, what about all the other points? The reconciliation is still strained if she only talked but never told him. He had to make the 1st move without any compelling reason to do so. Both of them missed numerous chances to talk about important things that could have saved them a lot of trouble. And the author still missed an opportunity for a fascinating story line. Not interesting?

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
No 'fire' back, BUT....

Ambiguous is right. How can both these consecutive sentences be correct?

"Later as they sit side by side, on the bed, he looked at her with sorrowful eyes and said, "That's it isn't it?"

She sat up, turned and looked at him,

Now, if they were already sitting, why did she need to 'sit up'? I believe the construction here to be badly worded by the author and conveys lessinformation to us than we would have got if the whole passge was left out altogether.

I've never been in the situation, but I truly cannot imagine two people in the situation these two find themselves, sitting on a bed right after fucking and her saying "we shouldn't have done that last night", with no reference to that day's episode. Did she mean last night was a mmistake, but today's fuck was a deliberate act? Then never again? Sorry, that scenario does not compute in my brain at all.

You also say:

Finally he tells her he drove by the Corners and knows she was with Mike after she lied about where she was going. She responds, "Tim, I know I've screwed up big time but. . ." Every other time she directly or indirectly addressed what he was saying.

BUT, you quoted very selectively there. The real situation is:

"On a hunch I drove by the Corners and saw your car and Mike's."

"Tim, I know I've screwed up big time but. . ."

"Stop Jan!" he almost shouted."...."

Maybe had he not shouted she would have said, " Tim, I know I've screwed up big time but I only went to tell him it was wrong and it will never happen again."

Just as good an interpretation as yours.

Subtlety is not a good tool for most authors - they know what they are getting at, but usually fail in sending the right signals to readers for a reliable interpreation of what they are attempting to convey.

My thoughts above re her statement could show no subtlety was there intended or imagined.

On balance, even after reading your argument I cannot convince myself they did indeed screw at the motel. Maybe they did, but the author sure did a piss por job of telling us, if that was what he was aiming for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sucks

another fucked up wimp of a husband; how do they get to be so powerfull in business, kissing ass? and a slut wife, oh well

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Bad prose

Average to poor writing. The prose is too verbose with many sentences overly long. I know because I often write simularly and my editor beats me up for it. :) Some grammatical blunders (e.g., using "fanatacised" instead of "fantasized" which BTW gave an interesting meaning to that particular sentence) mar the story and irritated me.

Here are some examples of bad prose that I really didn't like:

"That combination of guilt and fear came into her chest once again."

That's just bad writing, straight out of a bad romance novel.

"in spite of her friendship and caring for Mike, her only thoughts at that moment were of Tim and how much she loved him and how much she feared he would be hurt if he found out."

The dictionary defines "only" to mean "without others or anything further". By definition, "her only thoughts" is contradictory.

"The worst part is that I really like Marianne but Dad has made it clear that if I go near her again, he'll do all he can to be sure her company, which we both know is also yours, doesn't get another account from anywhere in the region."

That sentence made my poor addled brain hurt. It's atrocious dialog because no one talks like that.

All right, enough hammering on the bad prose. How about the story elements? Tim's character is weirdly out of sync. On the one hand, he's Joe Cool and always has been. He's strong, confident, successful. On the other hand, in his relationship with his wife, he's SuperWimp with all the communication skills of a squash. I had to suspend disbelief to accept Tim's character as written.

Jan's character is a little better done. Her sex life is the pits and she cheats on her husband with the usual suspects of guilt and remorse becoming her close companions. Instead of taking on the problems in her marriage, she evades them with predictable results. In so doing, she comes off looking as dumb as a fencepost and that's a bit hard to accept given her other accomplishments.

Mike's character is the best done of the three. He's got strengths and weaknesses and he's not afraid to face them. He has to deal with an overbearing father and a deep, abiding love for Jan. He does his best in trying circumstances and I appreciated his honesty.

The plot is predictable and ho-hum. That's okay but I would've appreciated a twist or two to spice things up. The story has little narrative drive to it and I caught myself thinking a time or two "Please, get on with it." There's no impact character and that makes for a bland read. Without a "bad guy" as a foil, there is no central conflict to the story. That's not always bad but, in the case, we're reduced to the resolution of the internal conflicts in the characters themselves. That hurts because the characterizations are mediocre.

In conclusion, I think the thing that bothered me the most about this story is the writing. It's sophomoric and it felt like that author was straining to build something beautiful. It didn't turn out that way and the resulting structure is flawed and weak.

Excellent fiction this is not. This 25's for you for a job not well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i like this story because

husband wife calls out so-called buddy name while he fucking her on honeymoon.then wife and husband give buddy welcome home party and buddy fucks hushand wife in her house at the party.now husband rewards the buddy and promote him on the job.with buddies like him who need friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
best friend my ASS!

Tim treating Mike as his best friend and not being angry with him even after he made a play for his wife is total BULLSHIT. What is Tim going to do next time Mike does him wrong, bend over?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sucks

Had all the pieces to be great. Had but went the wimp way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What a piece of shit

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Interesting story

It's put together and structured, fairly well. Have some problems with the wording and paraghraph structures, a little hard to follow, but one leads to the next rather smoothly....not enough cold, hard sex for my taste buds though. Other than that, that is my one cents worth and I do enjoy your work, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WIMP

Maybe one can just understand when she took the best friend's name while he ate her in Barbados,and him getting past that.But how can the dude forgive the MEGA BATHROOM FUCK?? Lol I think I should start reading the comments on the story before the story itself to find out whether it will go the "great wimp" way or the "great read" way.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Robot?

Tim acts like a robot, his assessment that he is a wimp is true. The author then reinforces it by having him get back with a woman who has lusted after another since High School? Were you trying for the wimp of the year award? The wife has never been faithful and the husband does not act like a human being. "I want you to forgive me Mike for not letting you fuck my wife all those years. Jan I am sorry I did not come in and eat his cream pie after the party. Will you ever forgive me." It amazes me that you can write very good stories and then turn around and write trash. Were is the man in this story. A real man would not put up with a wife that calls out another man's name during sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Did not work...

The site of your wife on the floor fucking your best friend, after believing she wanted him for several years, is not something a man could get over easily. A man who was strong enough to be that successful in life would especially have an issue with that level of betrayal...in his house, with his friend, while he is there!!! Sorry you took an easy path from A to C and this story really needed B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no

she cheated on her husband with his best friend all your rambling on can't change that, all the silly excuses can't change that. STUPID ENDING

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GOOD STORY

it is plain to see that Tim is secure in himself and his wife and that he isn't threatned by letting go of the past and looking forward to the future.

zed0zed0about 15 years ago
Gag!

Well written "whorror" story about a cuck and his slut. Kinda makes me want to regurgitate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
U suck

pathetic old fart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well now, we have another of THOSE stories to . . .

wonder where the wonder went. It's as if this writer is stuck in a rut cause she portrays such masterful confusion in the male by the fem just doing her thing without thinking about her husband and . . . wondering how she got in so much difficulty with her man.

norcal62norcal62about 14 years ago
Too much angst and going back and forth with emotions.

Author just can't make up his mind about what kind of people he's writing about. His own emotional life must be pretty mixed up to produce this stuff. Hubby stated it once; we may not be able to control our feelings always, but we can control our actions. The characters here are otherwise strong people but don't follow through consistently from work to personal lives. What garbage! All the sneaking around in the writing with surprise events and lack of explaining what is going on is insulting and extremely annoying.

The story line was interesting but poorly executed. Try again.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Take more care in naming characters.

Some LW authors seem to think they can be cute in naming their characters. Alliteration is not cute when all the names begin with M or C or N or whatever. The reader is easily confused about who's doing what with whom?

By leaving info out and trying to create interesting twists the story left me constantly confused about what was going on. Too many vague references to actions or past actions harmed the story. I did like the ideas; the telling was painful to decipher.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
cageytee I loved this story

I think you need to get to work and write some new ones. I can only read the old one so many times. I really do like your work. Thank You!

CarlosCCarlosCalmost 14 years ago
Average

You had a good story line but could have done so much more with it. It didn't seem realistic that Tim would not confront the two. <P>

I like reconciliations but I couldn't buy this one. Forgiving Jan yes, but to remain best friends with Mike and offer him a job. No one is that forgiving. Like I said before you could have done so much more with that great start.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 13 years ago
the story went that-away

An OK story, that reads as if you had at least five different stories and five different styles in mind and you decided to just dump them all in together; like the second draft of a much longer story that you simply gave up on and slapped a feel good ending on

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
greetings from Fantasyland

primary responsibility of the new VP of Operations: provide endless creampies for Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Why did Tim apologize to Jan when he confronted her? It's just not human nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ceo

your main character runs a company think about it this makes this a very very very dumb story, she's a slut and he is as dumb as any person can be.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
I gave this story one star

I like your writing style but I have too put you in the same group as matt monroe, winterfrog, and the rest of those, "make the husband a wimp writers". I find it strange that so many writer make the husbands so much of a pussy. In most of the stories the women make a mistake by tripping and some mans dick just fall in their pussies yet the same writers, when the man fucks up they fry'em. I never realize that there are some many pussy as men out there.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Hmmm?

Lets see wife has fantasy about my best friend then follows through on those fantasies I'll think I wont do anything about it apart from making my best friend my new VP.

Yeap sounds like a really probable situation, if you believe that I have a nice home at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue you may like to buy

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Using drunks as characters is lazy. Makes constructing the story too easy.

In my book drunkenness is no excuse for unacceptable behavior. I know, I know, it's done every day. That still doesn't excuse it.

And, it's not the basis for a reconciliation either.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
"Tim and I," "You and I,"

Why can't LW authors learn proper use of pronouns? It's "Tim and me". "You and me". Plus probably many others in this story that I haven't taken the time to enumerate.

This error isn't just limited to Brit writers either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuecuck taking shots at winterfrog?

Winterfrog kicks all damn pussy hounds in the balls! DWhuecuck does not even have balls. Winterfrog rules.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
well anon your head is so far up winterfrog's ass

if he has to piss you mouth would catch the piss. Like I've before they can write but they specilize in this RAAC shit

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
SOME FOLKS JUST SHOULDNT BE TOGETHER

and should accept it and move on. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Fair

A lot of drama and tension here. Jan cheated emotionally and Tim suffered.Then Jan cheated for real and Tim left and both suffered. Mike just got drunk. Mike also screwed around and Tim forgave him. I didn't like that and I think it will haunt him. Oh well, it is what it is.

Now back to real life.

HA

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Alphonse and Gaston

This story reminds me of a VERY old cartoon series (early 20th) called Alphonse and Gaston. Each always deferred to the other, so they never got anything done. "After you, Alphonse". "No, after you, Gaston!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

ok i normally dont say this but the protagonist is a motherfuckin wimp. the oh im drunk i thought it was you . oh im drunk i stuffed the elder wand up my ass just doesnt cut it. if there has been a penis in your willing wife's pussy thats not yours, well tell the cheatin skank to go to motherfuckin hell. and the ending?? what kind of shit is that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh my Gawd!!!!

A cheating slut wife/wimp cuckolded story. How original (not). Hey author, get some backbone.

tiger46tiger46almost 11 years ago
5*

The plot, while not totally original is good. Did Jan actually cheat? That's a nice twist. She had unprotectected sex with another man sure. But cheat? No.

Goo writing style. Hope to read lots more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tiger46

Having unprotected sex with another man IS cheating!!!!! How do you get to a stupid and warped mindset that her having voluntary unprotected sexual intercourse with Mike when she could have stopped is not adultery?

illjoyilljoyover 10 years ago
Tiger46

Wow just wow, somewhere along the line when you were growing up someone failed you miserably. WAAC Story yuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
illjoy

Somewhere along the line when you were growing up you deep-throated one too many cocks and buggered one too many billy goats, of course now you get buggered by the billy goats you cockless cuck.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago

Wince...not my cup of tea. I have a hard time believing that a man wouldn't continue to have resentments.

Excuse me. I should clarify. ONE or the other person will get blamed. Sometimes it will be the wife, sometimes the cad other man. In this one, the guy just seemed to drop everything. All the anger...all the resentment. Why? Fucked if I know!

And this was one of the failures of the writing (this was not easy to read, btw): EVERYTHING significant happened off screen. Every important conversation was dropped on us out of the blue. Tim talked with Mike. What was said? I don't know!

Marriane was fucking Mike? Huh? What was the arrangement between wife and Mike Senior? When did she talk to him? What did he promise her?

In a bid for adding tension, the author thought that keeping a lot of crap secret would add mystery or tension. Perhaps. It also removed clarity and belief in the characters and the story.

Tim came off as a wimp. Mike never got dinged by anything. Everyone lived happily ever after. Okay. Aren't they LUCKY that she fucked around so everything could be fixed?

I know it happens...but I didn't believe this version of that fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i like your writting very much, you are very good at portraying the 'cuckold lifestyle' in a way as to make it a good read, and thats the problem i have, i hate the basic concept of cuckoldery in your stories, but love your writting prowess.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Marvelous. Well done. Thank you for the pleasure and enjoyment of your skill.

searching0240searching0240over 10 years ago
i Don't Understand It

What is the White Male military fetish about?

They "put their lives on the line". Hell, drug dealers and pimps put their lives on the line. Hit men and gang bangers put their lives on the line. The US military does not fight for American freedom and justice. As a Black man, I can say without a doubt, that the only people that Black Americans have ever had to fight for freedom and justice is White Americans.

The American military fights to intimidate and steal the land, resources and labor of other nations. They started that "questionable" tradition here with the indigenous people. They are thugs and predators. Even in this story the thug is fucking his best friends wife.

Is it simply that Americans are so savage and ruthless that they don't know any better? Don't you people have any integrity or honor?

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I just don't understand!

I don't understand. She calls out her fantasy lover's name twice during sex with husband, she screws her fantasy lover during a party with the husband at the party, and she agrees to meet him at a motel for a talk. Yet it was the husband's fault or she drank to much or the husband was too busy actually hosting the party. Oh, I forgot she really, really loved the husband (or so she professes). The wife and the friend should both be gone, gone, gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Write well

I can't really enjoy sissy stories but with yours I don't feel nauseous ,so it's the prose that makes it bearable.

2 subjectively 4 objectively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lets see...

Mike rapes Tim's wife and Tim is wimp enough to let it go and want to be friends?

Huh uh.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Wow, the only one who actually received any

punishment in this story was poor Tim. Wife had a semi-sexual affair with Mike for all of her marriage, then actually fucked him in her house with guests downstairs. Then met him at a hotel. Marianne got to fuck Mike while she was married and had no consequences there. Tim forgave his cunt wife, took his friend back who fucked up his life and his marriage and for doing such a good job of that got a tremendous promotion at work. Now, everyone knows Tim is a cuckold, wife will get to fuck Mike her obsession again and maybe his cheater of a wife too and maybe Mike's Dad, the guy with all of the clout in the world. And poor old Tim just gets the leavings and has to suck it up because evidently he's good enough to rise to the top position in a multi-national company but can't have a private life for shit. Evidently the only people that exist in that town are manipulators and cheating sluts. Maybe he needs to buy him a wife from China or something. Maybe get a hobby, like trying to find his balls. Probably take a while to find them but he would be better off if he did.

RAAC at it's absolute worst. Good writing couldn't even save this piece of shit.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE SWING ON THE VERANDA

the #1 confidence builder of all times. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why don't your call the story Tim The Wimpy Cuck

To go back to being friends with an ex that cheated in her heart and mind calling out his friends name while fing and then being friends with him. This story is about a wimp who has a candy a$$

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
i would call this a steaming pile of shit.

but i wouldnt want to insult shit. this is worse than anything MM or ukresearcher ever wrote. this crap is easily in the top 5 worst stories ive ever had the misfortune to waste my time reading. i could list a dozen things about this POS story that makes no fucking sense. but why bother. i can only hope that i dont forget and accidentally read something else by this retard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is just this simple....

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU AGAIN AND THEN FUCK YOU SOME MORE AND AFTER YOU FUCK YOU'RE SELF PLEASE REPEAT THE PROCESS OVER AND OVER AGAIN SO AS NOT TO EVER HAVE TIME TO EVER WRITE SHIT LIKE THIS AGAIN !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She finished with his belt and zipper, pushed his pants to the floor only to find cageytee had cut his balls off.

Wanting mike to send him more cum

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago
yuck

yikes! made me feel confused, then just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate cheaters

Good story but still a whore

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This one stunk

This was pathetic on too many levels to mention.

Gross.

Tim is a cuck wimp, Jan is a stupid ass cheating slut and Mike is one of the biggest piece of shit assholes who ever existed.

May they all rot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
let me see

She plays two guys against each other all their lives. Fantasizing during sex about one while married to the other. Destroys husband and feels so bad about cheating she continues to do it.

Husband leaves, not clear if he has sexual relstionship with another female. Comes home, still has erectile disfunction but in the end they are all best friends

You are indeed cagey if anyone falls for this ludicrous story.

HAVING BEEN THE GUY WHOSE NAME WAS CALLED OUT BY SOMEONE ELSE'S WIFE WHILE HE WAS SCREWING HER, I CAN ASSURE YOU HUSBANDS DO NOT REACT LIKE YOURS DID.

She got tossed, he came after me-his tough luck that he lost that

fight. Felt bad for guy so after I helped him up and assisted him into the bar's bathroom to wash off blood, I filled him in on the facts. One, that she had chased after me and I kept turning her down but finally I had enough of his insults about construction workers being inbred idiots and decided to give his wife a good fucking and shaft him in a passive-aggresive way. Not my fault he was shitty in the sack as well as having a loathsome personality. Truth be told I was a long way from being the first guy she had taken to her bed.

Oops guess I lied-I REALLY DID NOT FEEL SORRY OR HIM IN THE LEAST. GUY SHOWS UP IN BLUE COLLAR BAR EVERY FRIDAY WEARING A SUIT AND PROCEEDS TO QUESTION THE MENTAL ACUITY AND LINEAGE OF REDNECKS GETS WHAT IS COMING TO HIM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
best friend hahaha

Ol Mike has thing for other guy's wives. Out of jealousy he pursues his best friend's wife for years anf finally forces the issue at a party in friend's houe while wife is drunk. Next day he wants another go but when turned down he says he hopes he didn't harm marriage. Marriage destroyed he jumps back on wife a few times while also pursuing other guy's wife.

In the end Tim comes back and rewards him.

This story could have been written by Matt Moreau or one of the brits like him

Well written I suppose but all of main characters are pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

How exactly was Mike a friend to Tim?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
author sucks

author loves pathetic humiliated cuckold husbands and makes them go back with serial cheating whore wives .

pathetic wimp cuckold faggoty shit .

thwyathwyaover 6 years ago
Something missing

I enjoyed this story; I've read it multiple times. I find it missing Tim's transformation and acceptance. Other than working his ass off away from home what did he do that changed his outlook? Absence makes the heart grow fonder? Did he just miss the comfortable relationship and when Mike spun his tale Tim changed his mind? That sort of epiphany deserves more time and space on the page.

Also-caribbean back story. Did I miss a chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
need follow-up chapter

In which serial sexual predator of married females, Mike, is castrated by husband of his latest conquest.

His philosophy of screwing other men's wives but not wanting to harm their marriages tells the tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmm

Something doesnt feel right.

I like a happy ending, but this feels off.

She lusted after his friend for years.

When marriage started going wrong, instead of working on it, she cheated.

Best friend betrayed him that badly and he stayed friends with him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic cuckold/wimp shit!!!

".....her only thoughts at that moment were of Tim and how much she loved him" and that while fucking his "friend"??!! Are you insane or what! A wife, screaming the name of my friend while making "love" to me a wife cheating on me and all he has to do is take her back??!! Not on your life! She is and remains a cheating slut !! Only in your pervert fantasy its different!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
P.U.

WOW!!! Second time through and this was just ugly!!!

This author can do good work but this is soooo terribly plotted with huge holes in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wife was selfish.

She took a shower after hang sex with Mike, and didn't even ask the husband if he wanted to go down on her. Hopefully she learned from this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wimpy demonstration

This whole story shows was written was to show what a wimpy cuck is: TIM.

Great job portraying a man who's not a man, a pathetic replica of a man. I think you didn't miss a single thing, Maybe you should have let him suck Mike's cock before he fucked his wife while he was watching.

Did you watch yourself in the mirror while you were writing this crap?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Mmm....

I understand where the author is taking this and I enjoyed the story. But, I not sure Tim would have recovered. A lot of pain there. Maybe too much to reconcile. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cuck story

The author seems to have a natural talent in writing cuck stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not.my favorite

You write that she walked the same.carpet where she cuckolded Tim. Unfortunately, that was your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not likely

The whole concept is wrong. After hearing his wife exclaim the name of his friend, not once but twice during a passionate interlude. It is no wonder that Tim lost interest in romance with his wife. As if that is not enough, his stupid wife spreads her legs for his best friend, in his own home. To top it all off she tries to convince herself of her innocence in the activity.

No way a man could put up with that shit. Kick her to the curb where she belongs.

No real friend would do something like that to his buddy. Cuckolding is the ultimate travesty.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Lost Me.

My wife calls out another man's name, especially a rival, time for the divorce to begin.

You lost me with: She and Mike had seen each other twice since that fateful weekend and it seemed that both had gotten the other "out of the system" and were ready to move on.

To me it reads they met as fuck buddies. Quite ambiguous there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GOOD GRIEF

This has to be the most stupid plot on this site. The wife cheats in more ways than one, and somehow the husband blames himself.And then he promotes the guy who shit on him. The author clearly inhabits a different universe than normal men.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Almost...

Face it, Tim will always be #2 to Mike for Jan. Fuck Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didnt like it

She cheats and still has fond feelings for the lover. The husband is a wimp, blames himself and continues to be best friends with the lover, really?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As much as I like your stories, this was downright horrible. Tim is a spineless coward, Mike is a manipulative asshole and Jan is a round-heeled slut. No redeeming qualities for any of these idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good writer but

Hated the story. I wish you gave Tim more of a backbone. The wife was a selfish whore and his so called best friend is an asshole. I hate how he pretty much got away with fucking the whore with no punishment from Tim and got a happy ending himself. Even though Tim was a wimp, I still felt bad for the dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I don’t agree with most of the comments by those who disliked this story. But I didn’t understand why the author created the impression that the affair with Mike was continuing (the gold car in the driveway), but never had either Tim or Jan address it. It should have mattered, shouldn’t it?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Interesting.

Different. Tim, in the back of his mind would always carry doubts about Jan. He loved her so much is the reason Tim stayed but those doubts were hard wired. Who would want that kind of marriage? Nice story. Quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sure...

husbands DO remain friends with the guy that had an affair with your wife. Besides friendship, you offer him a Vice Presidency? Sure, happens everyday!

And since that guy knows how to get in your wife's panties so easily, it is always best to take his advice when it comes to what she likes sexually. He knows what she likes because he's been there; more often than you!

What utter bullshit!

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
One of the dumbest

stories that I have ever read

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous