All Comments on 'To Cum or Not To Cum'

by Red Lavish

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
So essentially he is a human dildo

with the vibrating tongue attachment to you. As long as you clean him and put him away in your drawer he should be okay. Wow, I am sure that this method would work with, oh say, .000000003% of men. The rest would want to be doing all those things you wanted, except they get to cum everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you got some things right

your right about the scale and getting to nine or ten your right I'd do anything to cum. But its not nearly that difficult to get a man from 1 to 9. A couple of days off with a little teasing, maybe a promise of what's to cum. If you over do it he will be jerking off every day and leaving nothing for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So So ! ! ! !

The writting was acceptable, but the content is a lot of imagination and wishful thinking. Sure, women like to be pleased, but so do men (not teased). If a wife teases the husband with sex, she is asking for trouble. If a wife is a tease and her husband realizes the fact, he will go someplace else to satisfy his needs. It is only human nature for the husband to do so. Wives that wear the pants in the family and their husbands being whimps can get away with such a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Balanced Marital Sharing or Humiliation

He a plaything - she a queen - he must enjoy humiliation and non-respect. Allow him to get off - how sweet. This is not a man and she will tire of him shortly or he will wake up and be very pissed.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
TOO MANY MISNOMERS SPOIL THE POT

remember we really "DONT EAT PUSSY" TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this

I loved reading this and would like to mention me and my wife occasionaly do somthing along these lines we have a good normal sex life but every once in a while she will take me to the piont of cumming then stop leaving me gagging to cum and repeat the teasing for a couple of days after which my balls ache and dribble pre cum all day at work she then sends me pics or messages of herself to tease me knowing im gonna be stuck at work throbbing at the thought of her at this piont i will spoil her rotten buying gifts and doing all the chores hoping she will let me cum . Ince she actually lets me its the most amazing orgasm ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a lot of fun!

God some real prudes leaving comments here. Do you all screw in missionary only? This is a GAME! Geez. Oh on a side note, there's this new thing called a 'blow job'. It will probably gross most of you out, but maybe google it and at least see what the fuss is about.

My wife and I play this orgasm denial game, but we've added a chastity belt, because when I get to 8,9, or 10 it's VERY hard to not just stroke right to orgasm no matter what I happen to be doing. This way she can keep me at 9 and 10 indefinitely! The feeling at that point of her just taking my cock out and touching it is amazing, and feels better than any vanilla sex ever! When it's that time of night I usually start to get kinda jittery nerves at the thought that she might take it out to play. It's definitely all psychological, but damn is it fun to screw with my hormones like that! Great mind fuck for sure!

My record so far without an orgasm is 27 days. It was really tough, but man it was a blast! (har har lol) I think of the game kind of as a challenge, and as a guy who at least got into and attempted to complete Air Force special forces training, I LOVE challenges.

We don't play this game all the time, more like 3 or so times per year. It's a lot of fun. Try it some time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A perfect way to go

Hi, I am male 33 and have been practicing the above mentioned techniques for a few years now. I can confirm all of this, and I personally love it. It took me long time to learn drycumming but it is worth it. I haven't fully cummed since 2011. I have become much hornier and also more agressive, which in turn make me much more productive at work and it improved my social life unbelivably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fantastic

i am in my 60s i need to see if my wife will go for this. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ah....

I wouldn't recommend that with just anyone. Maybe you could get a nutless wonder to go for that...some wimp who enjoys being manipulated and coerced....but I suspect the rest of us would be thinking "to beat your ass or not to beat your ass" if you tried it with us. I don't know...somehow I just don't see much humor or gratification in silly control freak games.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That's downright mean

I would not do that to my fiancé. Why should I expect to orgasm and not allow him too? I want a man with spine. My man takes beautiful care of me and I do the same for him. I'm sure as heck not going to make him wait for days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Regarding playing with men's minds

Your selfish practice could backfire on you one day, Nobody I know would take having that done to them. Your husband must be completely spineless. Most of the joy of sex is making the other partner feel good. Having orgasms release dozen of chemicals that lower blood pressure and stress. His having ejaculations helps him to be confident and more successful in life. Not allowing a man to ejaculate damages his image and can cause him to have high blood pressure. It will definitely congest his prostate and various tubes internally and that will ultimately lead to infection. One day you're going to pull that stuff on the wrong person who will teach you your real place in life fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

We practice orgasm denial similar to the Devotional Sex website. It has increased our sex lives dramatically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I showed this story to my wife and she thought it was such a great idea that we started immediately. That was 10 days ago and we have had sex 9 times since. I am ready to burst but the feeling is so good that I'm not sure if I want to cum yet.

She is now reading about ruined orgasms. This could get very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes this can be fun

My wife and I are mild in most ways but do something similar. I wear a metal CB cage and my wife controls the keys. I trust her and this keeps me honest (no self gratification). Tease and denial works great for us and has increased our intimacy. We were always fairly adventurous when it came to sex but things can get stale as the years pass. Now we carry on like we were back in our college days. This is concentual and fun.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well

That's an interesting premise. Like to see more research before I commit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very true. Wife and I agreeded I am never allowed to cum without her permission and asking first and she is firm at times and does not allowed an orgasm for me, but several for her. I love it, gets me hotter and hotter until I can't stand it anymore and what an explosive orgasm I finally have. Must better then cum and go !

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Fairly certain theres a good amount of brain damage here from this dude.

That was certainly written by someone having a distinct fantasy and hardly any real world tethering involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous