All Comments on 'Sally That Girl Ch. 01'

by paleprincess

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
Fully Aroused

Sally is a babe. She is just what every horny guy wants to encounter and almost never does. I did have an experience in the Pisgah National Forest years ago at a place called Sliding Rock. Sliding Rock is a huge rock worn smooth by the Pisgah River that goes over it. It is a lot of fun to slide down the rock into the pool at the bottom of the rock. The problem is that going down Sliding Rock quickly wears out a bathing suit or shorts or whatever you are wearing. This is especially true of the delicate materials that bikinis are usually made of.

Anyway, about thirty years ago I was driving from Memphis to Durham and decided to stop and cool off at Sliding Rock. I got there and there was one person, a pretty woman, who had worn out her bikini bottoms and discarded them. Then she had discarded the top, too, and hung it on a tree branch. We met at the top of the rock and she said she had already ruined her suit and suggested that I discard mine and avoid ruining it.

We had a wonderful time.

Nookiehunter

RogetRogetabout 18 years ago
Paleprincess know how to tell a story!

I got really hot reading this one. It is sensational and it got me very hard and stiff. Superb!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous