All Comments on 'Possession'

by cheeryorchid

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
this was unbelievably passionate

please continue this story! I want more of these characters...I want to see Jack and David and see her squirm in their presence....I want Jack to take her in his office while David waits outside to meet with Jack...there are so many hot possibilities in this story!!! I think Jack does love her but can't admit it, and I think she loves him but doesn't understand how she can love a man who wants to 'possess' her...she feels 'used' after this encounter just to make him feel good...feel powerful. I think this would make a hot novella. PLEASE GIVE US MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AMAZING!!

I completely agree. More!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

turned on much? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

Give us more ........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wowzers.

That was extremely well written, and the epitome of passionate. The dialog was realistic, and hot without being cheesy. The end was perfect. I hope all of your stories are this good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice story. I like the alpha male dominance. The only problem is there's no real end to this story. Yeah, there's a hot sex scene with him re-enforcing their connection & how she really shouldn't be engaged to this other guy; but that's it. You didn't follow through & show that she made that final decision on her own & gave the ring back- fully committing herself to Jack. That would be an ending fitting this great story. To see the full conclusion. Because one hard screw is not going to erase whatever doubts she has. If they were so important for her to go this far & try to break up with Jack; it was one of two things. 1: she wanted Jack to (& knew he would) have this reaction to her break up attempt & that would cause him to make this final stamp of possession; or 2: she's scared because now it's crunch time & life is forcing her to make a decision she doesn't want to make, so she wants Jack to do it & that gives her courage to go against David & break up the engagement. Either way, once passions cool down, there's still the unresolved issue of David. Also, the back story screams of a really A+, full length story. How did Jack & Taylor meet? How long have they been together? How does the engagement fit in? Why is Jack's company taking over? Is Jack the owner & he's doing this because of Taylor? Please expand on this ficlet & turn it into a full story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Do we need a follow up?

To counter the other anon, I don't think we really need a pre or sequel, as a fan make your own follow up in your mind. Or better set a stage for the author, if you were her what could/would you like to see take place in the former or previous scene? Love the story,love when an Alpha males takes his place, and all your stories do this so well.

UK fan

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

The hottest mental picture ever...loved it

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
We don't need it

We don't need a follow up to this, because everyone is writing the end in their own mind. I actually had a circumstance like this in my own life, where I played the "David" to the alpha male. When I found out, I kicked my ex out of our shared apartment, but by way of enforcing the idea this type of affair is a bad idea, I had a "meeting" with the alpha male. People almost always mistake treating a woman with respect for weakness. After I got done with this "alpha male" he never made that mistake again I'm sure. The most amusing thing in the whole scenario was my ex asking me why I had to hurt him like I did.

So yeah, everyone will write their own ending. I always write the same one, because it way my own, but that wouldn't sit well with many and their endings would no doubt not sit well with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Powerful!! Loved it. 5*****

Thank you. tom anon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercheeryorchid@cheeryorchid
425 Followers
I'm a passionate amateur writer who doesn't have time to properly finish any of her work. Therefore I decided to fulfill my "quickie" fix, with a few naughty stories for here. Sometimes these are clips from books I never finish. Let me know what you think sometime.