All Comments on 'Mike & Peggy Ch. 06'

by Peter_

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
PERFECT END!

Loved the way you ended this story, the bitch got what she had coming to here!!! Maybe now, you start a story about Mike and Mary and their escapades?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pussy whipped

Amazing how much detail went into humiliating the guy in the story but very little about the sick cow who was responsible getting hers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Ending

I loved that Mike finally got a little bit of back bone, and Peggy finally got some karmic reward. Great finish to the story. I would like to see how Mary and Mike work out in later stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's over?!

Hm, I would have liked to see some action between Mike and Mary now that Peggy's out of the picture. Maybe in a future story or sequel? It's still a great ending though! Mike denying the whole submissive thing that Mary brought up in the end was pretty amusing, heh, considering what happened throughout the story! Peggy finally got what was comming to her too. Great stuff! I hope you write more with Mike and Mary!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Superb!

One hell of a story! Excellently written and liked the ending ... wonder what is to follow with Mary ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I seriously do not understand why there are no comments on this story already. In the tease and deny genre this was one of the best I've ever read. And it even had a happy ending. Fucking masterful! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You certainly jumped the shark, several of them, actually. I will give you full points for being the only femdom writer I've encountered with the balls to burn the pyscho bitch and let the guy walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hope you stopped writing

after this banal series. The "story" just isn't credible on any level.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishabout 5 years ago
Uptight anons have nothing to complain about; series was a great examplar of the genre.

Haters: If you're still complaining about this series after all the previous chapters, each with their warnings about the author's note in Ch. 1, then you only have yourselves to blame. It's so simple: Don't like it? Don't read it. You only make yourselves look stupid and vindictive complaining at this point.

To Peter_: This was a really clever and satisfying ending to a top-notch T&OD story. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire thing.

Crimson_RiversCrimson_Riversabout 4 years ago
Useless read

I can't believe you put that down on paper. I am just not reading anything else from you for the sake of my continued mental health.

But if you want me to be constructive: the pay off at the end did absolutely nothing to make up for the abuse. It's clear you're a Femdom writer. And in such instances, the male potragonist normally doesn't get a happy ending. So if you intend on straying from that route, then go the whole fucking way.

Keep the tone in which you started this story all the way through to the end. If you're going to justify the torture he suffered by punishing the lead female, then don't let the male lead's punishment exceed your ability to redeem him.

You failed dismally here. Mary suffered for it now having a crater where her privates used to be and there's no pride to salvage from a cuckold that ate multiple other men's cum from a passive rape victim in front of them. He might as well have left his testicles on the floor where he ate her out. Doesn't need them.

God this was pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous