All Comments on 'Of Love & Sex'

by Oldfool

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well Done!

I can't tell you how much your last three paragraphs hit home with me, WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Old fool.

sitting here after reading your story, as sad as your story is. Sadder even because I never had the guts to seek the wonder you briefly had.

Life sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yeah, you got what you deserved.

I hope that your ex-wife managed to find a little happiness for herself, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
YOU LOST YOUR INNOCENCE BUD!!!!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD YOU OLD COOT. YOU HAD IT MADE AND DID'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT.....ANOTHER PREDATOR BITES THE DUST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I know exactly what you are feeling

my friend I have walked a mile in your shoes and done what you did. It hurts so good and the memories are still fantastic. V

QuineQuinealmost 19 years ago
A real morality tale

Not bad at all. I empathize believe me. I've had a similar experience except that I had more experience than you before I was married, and the amazing woman I met is only 6 months different in age from myself. As a result we can both arrange our lives to be with one another, or at least as much as possible considering she lives 6000 miles from me! Was it worth it, breaking up a marriage of 27 years? I'm not sure yet. Ask me in another 10 years, if I live that long...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting and Sad Introspection

Quite well written and very touching. Sad that he had to be seduced to create the courage needed to enjoy sexual passion. It was a confidence and communication problem that he and his wife probably could have solved many years ago had they just tried.

Had he really loved before - perhaps not. Accepting less and not having the courage to ask for more means satisfing for less and turning cold and bitter as a choice not always appearent.

Life is not a dress rehearsal is it. It is what we ask or make it within the relm of some acceptable normality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I Dare You

Never a truer word 'I'd die right now' why dont you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another old fool....

An amazingly well told story - how can any male help but empathize with him? Great work!

Take no notice of the fool in 'I dare you' - there is always something more to live more - always.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sad

Sad, but beautifully written story. It was too bad there was not some portrayal of his interaction with his spouse. It would have added a lot to the story. The Ct. Yankee

OldfoolOldfoolalmost 19 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Just a few words to say thanks for all the feedback. Quite a mixed bag, seemingly divided into those who have really loved and those who have yet to love (or am I being pretentious?). A couple of comments. My wife was not included because she'd just about left me. She's now happily married to someone else. Whatever you think of my story, please keep in mind (apart from Exorcising my personal demons) the only thing I was trying to do was write something honest and genuine.

Thanks again for all the comments. Good or bad, I welcome them all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nailed it

You've truly hit the nail on the head. Anyone who has experienced that kind of passionate relationship, if only for a little while, can never forget it and can never regret it. He can only regret its loss.

For those of us who had it and lost it, this story spoke volumes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I Understand

I can truly understand this story. It sounds a lot like me. Like you, I am 51 and have the same experiences you had (a marriage of 25 years and a spouse with little experience or willingness). I too am torn between going for it or live in the security of my existing marriage. Some days I want for it and other days, not-----a common dilemma for us older guys that younger one don't have the life experiences to understand. Was it worth it? I think, yes. Was it work your marriage? I think, No. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
it's so very rare...

It's very rare that I'll find something on Literotica that moves me (after all, that's not what I'm here for really) but I really must tell you that your story is beautiful.

I'm wishing desperately to be in the same situation at this moment , but in Eliza's place, however.

Whilst your story is moving in and of itself, your writing is also exquisite.

You are not alone, in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Been there like to be there again

This is a story that could have been written about me but I could never have written or explained the feelings so well.

It is one the the best stories ever on Literotica & let me tell you I DARE YOU is a complete fuck wit who if he didn't have a knob on his dick would belt himself into unconsiousness on a regular basis

Kindredd1Kindredd1over 16 years ago
Timeless

My story is a little different in that I truly love my wife and desire that kind of relationship with her, but can't have it (her words, we speak about it). I have longed for that 'kindred spirit' you found, and have sought it in only a few other women, and I have not the confidence problem you related, yet, found only parts of what I long for in each. I fear if I found the 'one' as you did I could likewise destroy something precious. But I know the power of what you found, and desire it too. Your tale was spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect

Wow, now I sit crying after reading your incredible story. Everything thing you wrote is exactly what I experienced. I am your Eliza (not really) but same age and exact same scenario. Even after years, I can't let go of him and I love him so much . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Feedback

The author link is not working (as it was generated with an old email address) so if anyone wants to give feedback please use draugluin1@btinternet.com

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous